Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest to kill Charzon

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
Being completely serious, if you are determined to kill her off, don't kill her off in a contest, doing it naturally or having it take quite some time oocly will give plenty of opportunity for so many stories to be spawned from it. [member="Vengeance"] may be right in that some people rarely forgive and forget, let it be a plot that drives other characters into the fore, for example: a child of one of the victims of the bombing could come about on a revenge quest for charzon or something. Good luck though if you really do plan to keep this contest going!

Bonus points for the contestants if they can link their plot to the Korriban attack or its aftermath.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]: In what sense, Ringo Vinda the planet or Ringovinda StarYards?

Because Ringo Vinda as a planet has been thrown off its canonical hex in the last map update and hence is no longer officially considered a SJ world, its implications for the planet are not as clear as they used to be.

[member="Charzon Loulan"]

James finds out, he exacts a brutal, bloody vengeance to get back on the Mando's better side and to enact his own form of "justice" ((pun intended)). However, with your dying act you help James fight against his nemesis, the Prosecutor. The Prosecutor is a horrific sociopath bent on destroying all that is good, all that is close to James for a reason that is yet to be discovered (Thread for this coming soon). James has been fighting the Prosecutor for 18+ threads. You get to redeem yourself in an act of nobility, you make James question himself as to whether he killed an innocent woman or a guilty one, and thus incur guilt upon himself. You get to partake in the Prosecutor story line and can even be the stepping stone to helping James find out the identity of this shadowy unknown figure.

[member="Charzon Loulan"], you are the Mister Magoo of genocide.​
mr%2Bmagoo.png
giphy.gif

We both team up and use our companies to build a ship that will make us filthy rich. I decide I'm the only one going to get the profits you and the higher-ups of your company all say no so I push you into the engine where you get sliced, diced, and mangled in a gory mess while I cackle in delight and I record your "accidental" fall into the engine and send the video to your higher ups and they decide to let me get all the profits. We can say that the ship was for the Korriban attack but wasn't finished in time

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Charzon Loulan"],

HK could track her down to claim the bounty on her and they start talking as he's trying to decide whether to execute her right away or bring her in alive so she can answer for her crimes. I think it could be an interesting conversation and create development since he's a very old being, he's a droid so at his core any emotions he shows or tries to understand are just a facade for calculations of which course is more efficient, and he committed what could be considered war crimes like starving a group of prisoners of war within a cell or gassing a whole army of Vong till there was no survivors, but in his case the word of that never really got around.

Or he could just do her with a pillow in her sleep.

Tanomas Graf

T

I'm torn between wanting to achieve a kill and wanting to find out why I would be hateful towards you in the first place.

I don't know who you are.
I don't know what you want.
If you are looking for an easy way out I can tell you I don't have one, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills.
Skills I have acquired over a very long career.
Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
If you hand yourself over to the Silver Jedi Order to face trail for your actions, that'll be the end of it.
I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.
But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

TiCira D'Arr Hawk said:

I can confirm that having a massive tragedy happen that everyone blames you for, sends bounties, and commences a galactic wide Jedi hunt.... that this sort of development is the best development

[member="Irajah Ven"] can confirm. ... and [member="Jonathon Patches"]

Don't kill her. Rp whatever happens and have fun with it.
I SEE HOW IT IS WOMAN!

[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]

But what would be best for the board at large, to kill Charzon as fast and as soon as possible or to have her live out her post-Omega life in hiding? I would be inclined to say to have Charzon killed at the first occasion.

It's your character. Do what you want. Don't let us decide, as that defeats the entire purpose of writing YOUR character. If you're going to continue on with these pointless contests and polls, you might as well toss one up every time you try to post. It'd be like a text-based version of TwitchPlays. That's my two cents, spend it how you choose.

[member="Charzon Loulan"] As I said, this is all up to you and I will help how I can because, regardless of what happened, it's a great story and it IS still fictional fun.

Nobody actually died. No real territory was lost or bombed or whatever...this doesn't even matter and by tomorrow it'll be another plot, so think on what avenue you really want.

If you don't want to write her, death isn't the only way for her to "retire".

Your choice, so think on it and let me know. Happy to help - character development is always good and this will be an important story IC for many people to see play out.

A long term torture (physical/mental, or a combination) that slowly drains her will to live, yet never grants her the reprieve of death, until she comes to terms with the horrific consequences of her actions and has determined to make reparation in what ways she can. No redemption, just the death that she thought she wanted, with the realization at the end that she will never attain the redemption she sought in the end.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Jessica Med-Beq said:
But what would be best for the board at large, to kill Charzon as fast and as soon as possible or to have her live out her post-Omega life in hiding? I would be inclined to say to have Charzon killed at the first occasion.
I think you are vastly over-estimating the extent to which "the board at large" cares about Charzon.

[member="Natasi Fortan"] As I know it, pre-Korriban, Charzon was just a mook that happened to own a corporation that produces mobile drydocks and bulk freighters. Much like [member="Ali Hadrix"] and [member="Sanya Val Swift"] became blips on the galactic radar due to their crimes that hurt their faction (at least in the short run), Charzon is now an outlaw ICly known galaxy-wide as such, if only for a limited time. That is, until the whole Korriban issue is sorted out and then she can be a mook again either in prison or in death.

[member="Astarii Saren"] Character development is a cooperative process. I might have failed to realize that there were other players involved in the past, each poll I posted about stuff of that kind was about stuff where I know my own judgment has failed in the past, and I know my judgment can fail spectacularly and certainly for stuff with long-term IC consequences.

skin, bone, and arrogance
You misunderstand me, [member="Charzon Loulan"]. I understand the IC implications of your IC actions, but as to the overall interest of "the board" Charzon is still essentially irrelevant, even now. Per the rundown in the OOC thread, this doesn't approach the [member="Ali Hadrix"] and [member="Sanya Val Swift"] atrocities and whether Charzon lives or dies or goes into exile or not is not likely to play any significant part in the overall board storyline, except possibly in the SJO.

Point being, do what you want to do with your character because you want to do it, because it will have no impact on the rest of us in the mid- to long-term, and minimal impact to "the board" in the short term.

As I mentioned earlier on another account, I don't think you should kill off your character. I think it's a LOT more fun to play an outlaw than the opposite, and you'd have quite a bit of fun doing your own thing.

Also, I felt I should mention, in case you're feeling dogpiled-upon: I know Velok blackmailed Dunames and I rapped your knuckles a couple times over fleeting rules in the Rebellion, but don't feel like I've got anything against you or whatever on an OOC level. I'm still happy to help with whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom