Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC COMPPOR Security Troopers

Status
Not open for further replies.

COMPPOR_Security_Trooper.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To further flesh out and expand Sully's Powerbase within the Final Dawn and the Unknown Regions as a whole
  • Image Credit: Here [Edited w/ PixlrE & remove.bg]
  • Role: A baseline Security Trooper for all COMPPOR Branches utilized to guard key facilities and support local planetary garrisons
  • Permissions: Here | Here | Here | Here
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: COMPPOR Security Troopers
  • Affiliation: Final Dawn | COMPPOR | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen
  • Classification: Specialized Security Trooper
  • Description: The COMPPOR Security Troopers are a class of Specialized Security Troopers utilized by the Final Dawn's Ideological Government Agency known as the Commission for the Promotion of the Pure Order or COMPPOR and designed with the purpose of protecting COMPPOR Facilities and occasionally providing additional support to local planetary garrison, often being relied upon when facing insurgents or planetary invasions. Envisioned as a Defensive Unit, COMPPOR Security Troopers will rarely find themselves on the field unless they are actively supporting local forces as they would otherwise be mismatched when dealing with more professional and elite forces on the battlefield. With every COMPPOR Security Trooper being former members of COMPPOR's Neo-Imperial Youth Corps, they all share a strong sense of loyalty and devotion to the ideals of the Final Dawn and the High Regent, willing to execute his will without hesitation.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
STRENGTHS:
  • COMPPOR Training Methods | As a result of the Training Methods they have undertaken as members of COMPPOR's Neo-Imperial Youth Corps, COMPPOR Security Troopers have developed a strong sense of unit cohesion amongst themselves and a determination to fight on regardless of the odds.
  • Neo-Imperial Zealotry | Thanks to their upbringing within COMPPOR's Neo-Imperial Youth Corps, COMPPOR Security Troopers also possesses a strong sense of devotion towards the tenants of the Final Dawn's Pure Neo-Imperialist ideology and loyalty to the High Regent, to the point that they are willing to execute the will of the High Regent and by extension the Final Dawn without hesitation.
  • Security Force | Given that their primary function is to protect COMPPOR Facilities and support local planetary forces, COMPPOR Security Troopers excel in their respective fields having received additional training in order to perfect their craft. As such they are sufficiently trained and well-equipped for tasks such as securing important buildings and counterinsurgency and population control operations, capable enough to deal with any opposition at ease.
WEAKNESSES:
  • Fanatic Neo-Imperials | Being entirely comprised of indoctrinated graduates from COMPPOR's Youth Corps, COMPPOR Security Troopers are not afraid of dying for the cause of the Final Dawn and it's High Regent alongside the ideals they represent. As such most COMPPOR Security Troopers are willing to fight to the last man rather then surrender or retreat, often leading to commanders utilizing them to execute suicidal tasks thus resulting in a higher risk of casualties in battle then necessary.
  • Large-scale Warfare | Given their purpose as an Elite Security Force, COMPPOR Security Troopers aren't suited for larger-scale offensive warfare and as such they will perform poorly when facing larger and better equipped units from enemy forces as a result of being outmanned and outgunned with the outcome almost certainly resulting in the absolute annihilation of the unit of Security Trooper involved in such action.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

In the wake of the Battle of Exegol, the Final Dawn found itself in a dangerous position within the Galaxy. Without the protection and support of the Brotherhood of the Maw, it's ambitions we're quickly cut short and its territories we're now vulnerable to enemy invasion as demonstrated with the rapid collapse of the Maw Corridor. In order to maintain his hold within the Final Dawn's remaining territories within the Unknown Regions, the High Regent of the Final Dawn, Marlon Sularen, proceeded to create COMPPOR, an ideological organization similar to the Empire's COMPPOR and the Sith Empire's ORDIS, designed with the purpose of reshaping the cultural and political atmosphere within the Final Dawn and ensuring that it's influence across it's worlds would be ever-lasting, even if they fell at the hands of the Galactic Alliance.

However, in order for COMPPOR to accomplish its mission it required a military force of its own and while the Hand of Jugdement had its Tactical Response Forces, which we're primarily offensive-oriented and used to target specific enemies of the High Regent, it still required a defensive force, one to protect COMPPOR Facilities and to provide auxiliary support to local garrisons on Final Dawn worlds. Their solution to this problem was the COMPPOR Security Trooper, a specialized unit of COMPPOR Military apparatus separate from the Hand of Judgement and entirely comprised of enthusiastic COMPPOR Youth Corps graduates that sought to pursue a military career at COMPPOR but did not meet the criteria necessary to become a part of the more selective Hand of Judgement.

While lacking the same level of experience as the more elite Tactical Response Forces, the COMPPOR Security Troopers make use of their larger numbers and assets to efficiently carry out their Law Enforcement and Security duties. With the large influx of young recruits eager to join the ranks of COMPPOR in the aftermath of the Second Great Hyperspace War, the Final Dawn has been able to raise large amounts of COMPPOR Security Trooper Units enabling them to field them to a great extent across the Unknown Regions, with the COMPPOR Security Trooper intended to serve as one of the primary means from which the Final Dawn can re-establish it's presence across former Mawite Space. However whether this new approach proves to be effective in revitalizing the Final Dawn has yet to be seen as COMPPOR Security Troopers slowly become more and more common across Final Dawn Space.

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

As usual a very detailed submission! I also feel like security forces are one of those things I rarely see fleshed out too much so this is a nice change of pace in that regard. There however two fairly decent issue that I will need to see corrected before I can approve this submission I'm afraid.

Firstly the link you've provided for Image Credit simply leads to the image itself rather than to an artist or other location where the image was found. This will need to be corrected but shouldn't be too much trouble hopefully. Your second issue is the more inconvenient one. I looked over your Equipment section and unfortunately there are quite a few items that your unit will be unable to utilize given their Unit Availability and Unit Size, here's the graph for reference:

m9iV36K.png

Due to this I'm afraid this unit will be unable to use the following items and as such these will either have to be removed from the submission or the Availability and Size ratings will need to be adjusted accordingly:

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

I've corrected the issue in regards to the image but in regards to the equipment Ssction i'm a bit confused. According to the NPC Creation Template, NPC units may use equipment of the listed production or higher production values, but not lower. So wouldn't that mean an NPC Unit that is Large and Common would be able to use any sort of equipment according to the Table since i always had the assumption that a Minor production value is higher then a Mass-Produced production value.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Ah right I can see the confusion, no Minor is a lower value than Mass-Produced because well Mass-Produced is the highest production value. Higher production value meaning that there's more of them produced. So Unique is the lowest production value for instance because there's only like one or a handful of them produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom