Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Comet's Delivery Service - Holonet Terminal

Ru Comet

Courier Extraordinaire
Comet Delivery Service (CDS)

Package Prices (per unit)
Tier 1: 50 UC per system (Hex)
Tier 2: 150 UC per system (Hex)
Tier 3: 300 UC per system (Hex)

Bonus
If you feel inclined to include a bonus, tip, or other such rewards for service include them in the appropriate location.

Tier 1: An object that would be considered light-weight or compact. For example; data pads, blaster pistols, rations, medkits, etc.
Tier 2: An object that would be considered heavy enough to warrant the optional use of loading equipment or considerable in size. For example; blaster rifle crates, akk dogs, shuttle fuel cells, speeder engines, etc.
Tier 3: An object that would be considered heavy enough so that only the use of loading equipment can store it in the vessel or larger than most humanoids. For example; hyperdrives, large ore crates, swoop bikes, heavy weapons crates, bombs, heavy machinery components, etc.

Order Format
Client Name: (The person or organization which will pay for the shipping of the package. IE. Faction, Company, Player, etc.)
Recipient Name: (The person or organization which will receive the package. IE. Faction, Company, Player, etc.)
Pick-Up Location: (Where Ru Comet will pick-up the package. IE. Coruscant Spaceport or a player submitted structure.)
Drop-Off Location: (Where Ru Comet will drop-off the package. IE Coruscant Spaceport or a player submitted structure.)
Packages Listed with Tiers: (How many packages and of what Tier. IE, 2x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2)
Bonus: (Bonuses, Tips, or other rewards are to be listed here. They are completely optional.)

Order Status
Orders:
In Progress: 0
Completed: 5

Last edited:

Ru Comet

Courier Extraordinaire
//TRANSMISSION// COMET'S_DELIVERY_SERVICE
//RECIPIENT// Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen
//TITLE// Delivery_Complete
Thank you for choosing Comet's Delivery Service your delivery has reached its destination at NOTHMIR. Your ORDER TOTAL has been collected.

STATEMENT
3x Tier 3
( 1,000 x 3 = 3,000 Credits )

SUM TOTAL = 3,000 Credits
MODIFIER(S) [+5%] = 150 Credits
GRAND TOTAL = 3,150 Credits per System (12)
ORDER TOTAL = 37, 800 Credits

Last edited:

Taji Nelson

T
Client Name: Bruce Nelson
Recipient Name: Taji Nelson
Pick-Up Location: Tatooine
Drop-Off Location: Life Star
Packages Listed with Tiers: 100,000 Canisters, Tier 3.
Modifiers: Do not open the canisters under any circumstance unless you're wearing a Gas Mask. You're getting a x 10 modifier for speedy delivery and not opening the canisters.

Bruce Nelson

B
Ru Comet Ru Comet The reason I went with you was that you weren't a major company, and thus wouldn't have any interest in the contents of the canisters.

Ru Comet

Courier Extraordinaire
You're absolutely right! Comet's Delivery Service never opens a client's shipping containers! We are happy that you thought of us, however, we still cannot fulfill your order to ship 100,000 units of Tier 3 packages as it is not physically possible given our logistics! Additionally given the order form does not list a specific location in space we are unable to form a flight plan accordingly. I do hope you find the services of the before mentioned large, honest, corporations to meet your needs Bruce Nelson !

Ru Comet

Courier Extraordinaire
//RECIPIENT// Gat Tambor Gat Tambor
Thank you for choosing Comet's Delivery Service your delivery has reached its destination at SKAKO. Your ORDER TOTAL has been collected.

STATEMENT
1x Tier 3
( 1,000 x 1 = 1,000 Credits )

SUM TOTAL: 1,000 Credits
MODIFIER(S) [+0%]: 0 Credits
GRAND TOTAL: 1,000 Credits per System (29)
ORDER TOTAL: 29, 000 Credits

Your order was listed with a bonus, thank you for your patronage.
BONUS [+20%]: 5,800 Credits

Last edited:

Ru Comet

Courier Extraordinaire
//RECIPIENT// Allyson Locke Allyson Locke
Thank you for choosing Comet's Delivery Service your delivery has reached its destination at PL-40112-CE-021105. Your ORDER TOTAL has been prepaid.

STATEMENT
1x Tier 1
( 250 x 1 = 250 Credits )

SUM TOTAL: 250 Credits
MODIFIER(S) [+25%]: 62 Credits
GRAND TOTAL: 312 Credits per System (17)
ORDER TOTAL: 5,304 Credits

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Client Name: Bral Metal & Engineering
Recipient Name: Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar / NIO
Pick-Up Location: Aboard the Heavy Cruiser "Ruusaar" [Foundation] in orbit of Nellogant
Drop-Off Location: "The highest ranking official of the New Imperial Order aboard the Super Star Destroyer Dissident Aggressor currently located at Carlac"
Packages Listed with Tiers: Encrypted Holoprojector (Tier 1)
Modifiers:
  • 24 Hour Delivery +2%
  • No Hyperlane +5%
  • Dominion +10%
Bonus: 100 Credits for "Respectful and reverent behavior."

This is a rather unusual assignment I am about to place. During a rather extensive battle over Coruscant many years ago, the Sal Kar Walker used during the time of the Metal Lords of the Void was damaged extensively. It had been repaired to a great extent and is now, at the very least, able to be loaded for transport. It will take a considerable amount of time I am sure, hence why I am tripling the average rate of this being transported in three parts. It is to be taken care extremely well.

Client Name: Have Gun Will Travel
Recipient Name: Have Gun Will Travel
Pick-Up Location: Coruscant
Drop-Off Location: Schesa
Packages Listed with Tiers: Tier 3 (7 Hexs, 7000) (3 parts, 21000) (5250 Additional Charges) (26,250)
Modifiers:
5% additional charge when target system is not on a Hyperlane.
20% additional charge when the contracted package is a health hazard or volatile.
Bonus: 52500 Credits, Class-J Trap Container for good service.

Can we conduct business Ru Comet Ru Comet ?

Technically yes but the package had to be broken into three pieces. See the vehicle is so large, the legs are going in one section, the middle section is going in another section and the extender portion along with the missile pads are going into the last section. Three sections so three Tier 3 Packages. If needed due to the size issues, we can have the missile pads on a separate Tier 3 with the legs divided into their own Tier 3 Packages (there be four).

Let me know what you think.
Ru Comet Ru Comet

(I would check the Sal Kar Walker submission and see the actual size to make an accurate pricing. It is very large.)

Ru Comet

Courier Extraordinaire
Haon Hafey Haon Hafey
((Sorry for the super long delay on a response to this, I've been pretty busy. I don't believe my capacity is that large, reasonably that is. Again very, very sorry for having let this go for that long. Thanks for your interest though!!))

Ru Comet

Courier Extraordinaire
//RECIPIENT// Valdus Bral Valdus Bral
Thank you for choosing Comet's Delivery Service your delivery has reached its destination at CARLAC. Your ORDER TOTAL has been collected.

STATEMENT
1x Tier 1
( 250 x 1 = 250 Credits )

SUM TOTAL: 250 Credits
MODIFIER(S) [+17%]: 42 Credits
GRAND TOTAL: 292 Credits per System (2)
ORDER TOTAL: 585 Credits

BONUS: 100 Credits

Client Name: Yula Perl
Recipient Name: Yula Perl
Pick-Up Location: Horizon Tech Garage [Terminus]
Drop-Off Location: Horizon Tech Garage [Denon]
Packages Listed with Tiers:
Tier 1: 3x packages of various light tech components
Tier 2: 5x packages of various tech components
Tier 3: 2x packages of heavy machinery, 1x package of heavy tech components
Modifiers: N/A (If any of them apply let me know!)
Bonus: 5% tip base, 7% if you don’t scratch anything, 15% and pizza for lunch if you help me unpack it all.

Ru Comet Ru Comet

Ru Comet

Courier Extraordinaire
///TRANSMISSION///
///RECIPIENT///
Yula Perl Yula Perl
///TITLE/// Delivery_Complete
Thank you for choosing Comet's Delivery Service your delivery has reached its destination at DENON.

STATEMENT
x3 Tier 1 [ 750 ]
x5 Tier 2 [ 2,500 ]
x2 Tier 3 [ 2,000 ]

SUM TOTAL: 5,250 Credits
MODIFIER(S) [0%]: -
GRAND TOTAL: 5,250 Credits per System (16)
ORDER TOTAL: 84,000 Credits

BONUS: 12,600 Credits and a Pizza

Ru Comet

Courier Extraordinaire
NOTICE: Charge Modifiers have been removed. Enjoy galaxy class service for a more affordable price! Comet's Delivery Service is the number 1 personal delivery service now with rates similar to slower, dishonest, and over regulated freight carriers! No questions, no hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom