Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Q&A

Yeah, I'll remember that, I'll also take into consideration that it may take a whole day before it starts being judged. Though, if I'm up when it reaches 12 hours, I may bump saying I added more development to his personality as I'm using him in a Skype RP as we speak.

So with the Invasion of Geonosis, I was in charge of a platoon of sniper droids.

These droids were to my knowledge nondescript, and while I can probably go see if they have a model with the ACA, they did not indicate that they were droids. That was a distinction that I made, since I felt like it fit their nature.

The model that I imagined in my head was something along the lines of this:
Saleucami_forest.png

These of course are BX-Commando Droids from the Clone Wars, so would it be okay if I had a "Modernized" version of this model, and by Modernized, I mean it doesn't deviate from canon but its produced in the modern era by some other company or something that isn't mine?

I would say that's a condition of my payment as a mercenary, but the purpose is that I'm just looking for a versatile droid to follow me around that can keep up with my combat mobility, and watch my back when I'm vulnerable. Also as a mule, because I'm cruel like that.

Would this be an acceptable NPC to hold in my possession?

[member="Prea Victoriss"]
Don't worry mate if it gets done in a week be happy, once took me 3 weeks to get anyone to look at my dragon submission, then on another sub where I started with my plasma canon it took 4 days before It was looked at only to be told to do a dev thread and then it took another 3 days for him to respond. The new Fjs are pretty darn fast and really cool to work with now though so just be patient :)

So I have an idea for a species, but I'm worried that I cannot keep the general idea for them due to them not having a known home-world, since they're supposed to actually live outside of the galaxy, far beyond the unknown region, along with there being only one known member of the species in this galaxy (a character I'm in the middle of rewriting as I come up with the species sub), but I'm not sure if I can submit just a species without naming or submitting a planet to be their home-world.

Darth Venefica said:
Off the top of your heads, how many post would be required for a Biogenetics Lab that's sole purpose is to create bio-weapons/virus?
Dev threads are at the discretion of the judge. One would not be required unless you had an unusually high amount of defenses or if perhaps it's part of an existing complex of already high-profile buildings.

How much is a credit actually worth?

For instance: how much would a meal, blaster and a gunship be worth, seperately.

Just to figure out the actual value of the credit.

Also, what is the omni-tool/smartphone analogue of the Star Wars universe? Is it just the handheld holoprojector?
And how much would THAT be worth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom