Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Q&A

Okay.....I went searching for rules regarding submission limits for Codex. Is the rule the same as the Factory:

2. There is a cap of three active or pending submissions permitted per section of the Factory per Writer.
And I can be wrong on this, normally I am, but you can only make 3 submissions ever two weeks to avoid bogging down the CJs?

sabrina

[member="Cecily de Demici"] I want to rebuild a canon species, but do some restructuring on them. So they can have a couple of sub species for me

I got a quick question about planets that are canon but are not on the map. Do they require Codex submissions or could they be added to the map by Tefka?

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
For nearly a month now I have been working on a replacement for the Holo-Net within Primeval space and several other small sub-sections of space.

In order to do this I have submitted the Dark-net Buoys, The ships that create and lay the buoys, as well as several communication outposts, and have done over 5 threads(40+ posts each) mentioning and pertaining to the creation of the entire Dark-Net. I would like to submit the Dark-net, however I do not know where.

Personally I believe the Dark-Net is better suited to be a location sub with a custom template rather than a Factory sub, this is because though the Dark-Net is made up of technology subs, it is in fact several hundred locations(the places the buoy's are located and the communications outpost).

I would simply like to document the fact that the Dark-Net exists as a whole and I believe the Codex Location forum would be best suited to this.

Am I correct in this assumption?

Hi everyone! (Sorry if this is the wrong place).

I was wondering if one wanted to build the Box, would they have to describe each and every room inside it?

Also would there be any dev threads involved to get it up?

Thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom