Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Q&A

Bantha

Howl, Haineko
I am unsure what to do with a few things, so I'd thought it be best to post them here. I know that when posting a genetically-engineered species, one has to first have a development thread. My species (not posted yet, obviously) was created by a Sith Master NPC who presently is dead--forever gone, never to return as a force ghost. Only two individuals of the species are alive, and all testing facilities/ DNA code-Shtuff needed to create another are no longer available. Do I need a development for the Sith Master NPC if he is not going to be used, and regardless of whether he needs a thread or not, how do I go about a development thread for my species when the they (1) were created years ago and (2) creator is dead? I was thinking a flashback thread.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Bantha"]

yes you can do a past rp to show the development of the species.

and npc's as always are optional not required within reason. Dragons being one of the things you have to submit to the npc section

Bantha

Howl, Haineko
Matsu Ike said:
[member="Bantha"]

yes you can do a past rp to show the development of the species.

and npc's as always are optional not required within reason. Dragons being one of the things you have to submit to the npc section
In order to do a flashback thread showing the development of the species, wouldn't I need at least that NPC that's developing them?

So is terraforming a canon world allowed, such as Eclipse? If so, do I need to make a submission showing through a dev thread that hit has been done. I have this massive idea to bring in animals, herbivores, omnivores, and carnivores, and build a functioning city on the planet. And show people being transported there and such..with another submission for the city. And even more goodies added to it to give it flavour.

If I submitted a WoD clan stronghold as a city (Location Creation), can I use spoilers on the "points of interest" and have the details following the other templates (like and mainly the Structure template) to explain the interesting points in the Stronghold?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Petra Cavataio"]

It has not been done before but I do not see a problem with it if done well. Your judge would ask you to break up the submissions should be it be needed.

Question: Once I've completed my task of reshaping and building up the planet of Eclipse (canon planet), should I or do I need to make a planet submission for it since it will be a new planet? I only ask because a couple of other writers have expressed to me that I can't because it will be altering a canon world. If not, should I just work on making this a new planet all together?

[member="Darth Venefica"]

I was told before that I could do this, so long as what was said did not contradict the canon lore found on Wookiee/other sources.

Here is the exact topic about it

So yes, you could, just keep what Peter says in here in mind;

Quote:

It depends what changes you wish to make.

If you want to add a location, do it in the locations area.

If you’d like to submit the whole planet, so long as no canon information is contradicted (literally planets with nothing known) you can submit it as a planet, noting it is a canon planet and link the wiki link.

Question:

I'm looking to create an Industrial District for my forthcoming city. There will be 3 major factories in said district. Do I need to do 3 separate submissions for each factory or can I group them together in one location submission labeled Industrial District and break them down there? I don't want to bog down the Codex (and I know the new rule :)) or cause more work for anyone.

How long would I generally have to wait for a NPC submission to be judged? I ask only because I can't tag a specific judge and I've been waiting for hours, plus I don't know how much longer I'll be awake

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I know they are in different time zones, I was just wondering because of the fact that the more threads I join, the more dev threads i'll have for Post Vizla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom