Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Q&A

[member="Grace Darkson"]

Subbing a former PC of your own for NPC is fine.

Subbing someone else's former PC is not something I would approve for the same reason we don't allow members to "take over" a former member's character/account. Even with permission, should that member wish to return or start writing that PC again, it opens up a whole can of worms we'd rather not deal with.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
I have questions regarding Structure Locations. As seen here in Dascoria City, I have Industrial District down as a POI. Now, I plan to make a submission for it, do I need to do 13 individual structures outlining what they produce or could I just label it Industrial District as a whole submission and in the POI list what the 13 complexes produce?

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
I understand Unique, Semi-Unique, and Mass Produced. Let's clarify that. :)

Now I'm slightly boggled by Minor and Limited. Minor, in regards to Only Select Groups Of NPCs​​, does that apply to what the submission owner allows with permission or they can use Minor created equipment? Same thing for Limited, (Only A Select Group Of NPCs/PCs)​​. Does this mean NPCs can use Limited based equipment? I'm sure I might know the answer, but I have been known to be wrong....from time to time.

For example: A Rare NPC unit can use Limited Equipment or Minor.

You have right idea for what production is allowed for what types and availability NPC groups.

The main thing you need to look at to answer your question is affiliation. If the product is listed as Open Market, that means anyone can use them for anything without permission from the creator. If it is listed as Closed Market or for a specific group of NPCs or factions in the submission, you will need explicit permission to use it.

Does this help?

[member="Count Marlow Venjuta"]

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
So I'm juggling the idea of creating a familiar for my character. I've found the species (canon) I want but here's my question. Since it will require alchemy and such, does the submission fall under Beast Companion or do I need to make a Species Creation submission for the single creature since it's being altered for a single person.

Note: I thought I saw the answer to my question somewhere, but can't find it now.

Count Marlow Venjuta said:
So I'm juggling the idea of creating a familiar for my character. I've found the species (canon) I want but here's my question. Since it will require alchemy and such, does the submission fall under Beast Companion or do I need to make a Species Creation submission for the single creature since it's being altered for a single person.

Note: I thought I saw the answer to my question somewhere, but can't find it now.
If it deviates at all from the canon "familiar" then it will require a species submission. You'll simply note that the population of the species is Unique, with only one individual.

ok before i go to the sub i'll ask first.
can i sub this?
FB_IMG_1499287279529.jpg

sabrina

I am just wondering, when I get back I like to put a slave combat battalion unit through codex but closed market. Is their any recommendations for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom