Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Q&A

Ones like heat vision, teleportation, flight, those sorts of things, even regeneration as examples. Energy Manipulation or Projection also springs to mind. Got several ideas for races for Setus Prime if such are allowed.

[member="Sirius Nova"]

This is a Star Wars forum, not a super hero forum.

If it's not something you've seen in canon, then it's very unlikely we will allow something of that nature to pass through Codex. Checks and balances on all strengths and weaknesses are very important.

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
Would a floating mobile base of operations (Think Cloud City, but isolated to a single building) count as a 'location' for the codex, or a 'vehicle' for the factory if it was intended to be a unique, permanent structure following a set path as it travels around the planet? If it was designed to be able to drift back and forth as needed or move as directed, would that be the deciding factor?

Jason H. Wayne

J
Are races with teleportation, similar to the Aing-Tii but also with Matter Creation abilities allowed?

Antherion said:
Would a floating mobile base of operations (Think Cloud City, but isolated to a single building) count as a 'location' for the codex, or a 'vehicle' for the factory if it was intended to be a unique, permanent structure following a set path as it travels around the planet? If it was designed to be able to drift back and forth as needed or move as directed, would that be the deciding factor?
This sounds like new tech, in which case I would prefer to see it go through Factory. Likely it could be submitted as a form of Space Station, but you can ask the Factory for a better idea.

If you get it through Factory and wish to flesh it out more as a location, then it could be brought to the Codex.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Paris"]

Resubmitting is probably the easiest course of action on all accounts. We can archive the old sub and you can use it as a primary source in the resubmission, but because of shifting templates and whatnot it would probably be best to have a Codex Judge give it another look.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
I have an idea for a species. I'm unsure if such a species exists already on Chaos. My idea is taken from the Energy Vampire species, but instead of feeding off the life force of victims, they feed off the Force, basically thier bite is equivelent to Force Drain. If there are substantial weaknesses to offset this strong ablity, is it possible to create a species (with an option of creating a character based off the submission)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom