Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Cleansing Wave | Panatha Burns OOC | EE & AC & Kainate

Thinking of putting Cor's crew on the palace defense. Fancy testing their resolve?
I did find a dance partner for Heinrich, but if you wanna tangle with Pietro and his Holy Guard, we could work something out there. Was gonna put Pietro in the city, but it would make just as much sense for him to be at the palace. Here's the link to the Holy Guard if you wanna check it out and see if you wanna test your mettle against them :)

I did find a dance partner for Heinrich, but if you wanna tangle with Pietro and his Holy Guard, we could work something out there. Was gonna put Pietro in the city, but it would make just as much sense for him to be at the palace. Here's the link to the Holy Guard if you wanna check it out and see if you wanna test your mettle against them :)

I'm down for facing off against Pietro and his Space Marin-... Holy Guard. Should be a good match for the Ultranauts Corin will have with her.

If you wanna discuss stuff, hmu on Discord or here!

This is going to be interesting....and no Sith in EE space. Hmm?

Well yes and no.
Officially there are no Sith in the EE space nor Sith influence. This why Ingrid let to the NIO/GA/SJC/CIS/AC, if they want to come here as an inquisition and they want to find Sith and Sith cults here or proof, feel free. They'll going to find nothing.
I mean the Wardens are not Sith, they follow a completely different code. And not everyone is a Darksider, most of them are neutral and there are Lightsiders in their ranks as well (in fact I'm planning a Jedi char to the Wardens).
They not really let any sith to high position, because they are in the high positions. So there is no Sith NPC in the EE, only the PC chars are Sith, nothing more.
Our only named NPC sith is Curse, he is one of the leader of the Spear, Ingrid's company (and he not citizen)... Aaand the Shadow Empire, but they are only plot elements and not part of the Eternal Empire (I mean here the EE as a state and not as a faction).
This is why yes and no. :p

Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor , we agreed, Lil become Little Vandiir's bodyguard! ;)

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Maybe my character is a little too out of place with this one but I would like to join the defenders as a passing trader who decides to side with the EE. Mainly this is my excuse to write with Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor , the person who blushes at every flirty comment a female makes. So if anyone needs a dance partner or I can be added into the 2v2, I guess I'll be here.

Maybe my character is a little too out of place with this one but I would like to join the defenders as a passing trader who decides to side with the EE. Mainly this is my excuse to write with Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor , the person who blushes at every flirty comment a female makes. So if anyone needs a dance partner or I can be added into the 2v2, I guess I'll be here.

Thank you for your offer! <3
I'm really sorry, but at the moment we have only 3 attacker users from the AC (and from these, one is me) while there are a lot of EE members (I'm happy my users are so hyped).
Because of this, sorry, but for the time being, I have to reject the offer. If the two factions bring in roughly the same number of users, and the AC agrees to accept allies, then we can accept your offer.

I hope you understand this.

She does not!

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
"Immediately, Lil's words died in her throat, the Warden recoiling away, her face once red from annoyance, was now bright red from embarrassment. "D-Damn it Sophia will you stop doing that?" She almost felt the woman was doing this on purpose now, getting some sort of enjoyment out of causing this reaction from Lilanna."

"When those words left Corin's mouth, Lilanna's eyes widened, clicking into place how the Ultranaut came to that conclusion, and immediately her face turned scarlet. "N-No, that was not my intention!" She attempted to defend herself, but the damage was already done. The Ultranaut got the best of her."

Mhm, sure we will go with that Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor .

Hey Omen,

Thank you for your interest in blowing holes in our forces, I am happy to dance in future but ingrid is right on the numbers. Maybe you should bring a Jedi along to show us how to persecute sith old school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom