Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Cleansing Wave | Panatha Burns OOC | EE & AC & Kainate

A ARS VAMI

Thanks, but external help is not help at the moment and does not resolve the numerical differences:
REPRESENTATION - How well is the Faction represented in the Junction thread? Factions may be denied hexes for poor performance.
EFFORT - How much effort has the Faction put into the thread? As a general guideline, 50 average posts per faction is an acceptable effort. A lower number of posts may be acceptable if clear effort has resulted in solid stories that reach a natural conclusion. Spammed posts with minimal effort will count against the Faction.

Is there a nice open space to land a couple of big ships near the city? (Within about 15km) either an estuary, desert, farmland area.

Also is anyone heading to the hospital? After those filthy mandos starting slaughtering innocents in the hospital last time I think I am interest in taking control of it for its own protection

Death before dishonour!
The thread started! Have fun to everyone!

Any and all willing to tussle with Sir Blair, do notify me. I'd be willing to get some banter in, some ideology lessons falling on deaf ears for both sides, and some scars and bruises on top. Hey maim me if you want, though I won't make it too easy on ya', and the risk of getting maimed yourself won't be null. Either way it'll be a blast eh?

If you haven't already been tied up, I wouldn't mind an enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom