Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clan Rekali: Incursion and Exploration Essentials

//Terminal of Rygel Larraq
//to [member="Alec Rekali"]

I have to say, I miss coming to Ember for these random problems of mine. But I know you can handle yourself just as well as the old man could, so I'm coming to you for this one.

I heard of some sort of fancy Tigerhide that had been made recently. Word was, a Rekali made it. If you could send some of that my way, I think I've got a few Ani'jarkiv Luxury Limo's laying around I could send your way.

Maybe you can celebrate your next birthday in style?

And before I forget, I could use some Jakobeast horn and ivory if you've got any laying around. Bill me whatever you feel's about right.

Also... Your dad was capable of some crazy things. So if he ever visits you or something, give the old man my best.

//End Transmission

[member="Jasper Varanin"]

A man would walk into the Clan Rekali store in Port Shardrock. His face was gleamed with sweat, likely due to the somewhat heavy space suit he was wearing. It would appear as if he had come a long way to make this purchase.

"x1 Dha'karbakar hyperdrive, please."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Lord Ajihad"]

The Rekalis don't sell to Sith, but I'll make the OOC assumption that you're using an intermediary straw buyer or something. Go nuts.

10X Clan Rekali Waystation
An adaptable deep-space waystation with flexible refining, manufacturing, and repair capabilities. Ideal for frontier use. Frequently found throughout the Gordian Reach.

Kar'ara'novor Multifunction Defense Emplacement
A massive shield generator capable of projecting encircling or shutter shields, or donating shields. A full-scale planetary shield generator. It can also be installed on large vessels and stations, though power requirements prevent it from being used for warships or dedicated defensive stations.

^^Rights to install these on planets plse.

How much?

[member="Porg"]

For the new light cruiser being developed by Aster Spaceworks, we require something more high-end than what you would normally see. The Limited production, 500 meter cruiser we are developing requires the use of your Little Red Escape Pods to be fully functional. Do you think we could come to terms regarding that?

[member="Lanter Kells"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom