Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clan Rekali: Incursion and Exploration Essentials

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Jori Varad"] [member="Katbirye Rekr"]

Gentlemen, currently there are some political issues involving the United Clans of Mandalore and the Mandalorian Empire. Clan Rekali is traditionally neutral in most disputes between Mandalorians, but this one is especially severe. Clan Rekali is conducting internal discussions and those discussions will include the question of whether it's wise at this stage to sell military materiel to members of the Mandalorian Empire. Normally we'd sell to you and your clans in a heartbeat.

Since you're not asking for the moon here, though, the sales are approved. Just don't let me see my own probes snooping around the Gordian Reach.

My regards to Uncle Isley.

-Alec

[member="Alec Rekali"]

Looking to sign a contract with Clan Rekali regarding the Dha'karbakar Hyperdrive for a limited-level produced freighter and the Kol Mark IV Navicomputer for mass-level produced freighter.

[member="Alec Rekali"]

Clan Varad is back with requests to purchase!

Requesting to purchase:

4 x Ramscoops

and...

Jori would look at this nearly-depleted budget of clan Varad.

"Uh, that's it for now!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom