Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clan Rekali: Incursion and Exploration Essentials

Dear Rekali Sales Representative

Mandal Hypernautics would like to acquire a pair of each of the following products for assessment evaluation of their performance and viability within future Mandal Hypernautics products; contracts available pending review. All appropriate fees and service charges included, as well as copyright infringement and non-compete agreements.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/60106-solusorhaar-handheld-scanner/

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/70841-jal-shey-farseer-sniper-scope/

[member="Alec Rekali"] / [member="Ember Rekali"]

Rekali & Clan-Folk -

You folk don't know me from a bantha's backside, and that is just fine. I've got little enough credit to my name, but I've got some knowledge you lot might find interesting. Sending those bits in a datacron along with this message, as a sign of good faith. As well as a fairly tidy sum of cash, so as to show you i'm no beggar. Whether the request is granted or not, where I'm going, I might not come back from. And someone should know. When it comes to people knowing things, it's the Rekali's or the Merril's...

But, on to the favors... I need some things... I'm known for rushing in and doing monumentally stupid things by those close to me... Often on a gut feeling. And I've sensed something coming... Shocking for me to speak mystically, but it happens...Reading on them, a Shatterpoint seems to be the right term for the feeling.. I need answers. And I won't find them here in the Core, or even near Alliance Space. But to get where I need goin, I'll need a little help.

If you can provide anything to help on this expedition, I'd be eternally in your debt. And if I manage to get where I'm going, well... It might just save us all from a lot of heartache. Or I might just waste a lot of effort for nothing. Who knows. I just need to know what you can give me to aid me along retracing Alec's foray into the Rift. I'm heading for a specific planet I've stumbled across in my studies, it's people should know what I need, if I can reach them. So anything you got in that fortress of yours on Yavin, I wouldn't say no to it if it might help me along the way. And if there's an extra cost, i'll settle with you on the other side, my honor and word as a Corellian on that.

Regards,

Julius Sedaire

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Sedaire-

Force be with you. Here's my mission log from the Kathol expedition, the complete version. Don't judge me too harsh. There's good shelter and business in the Kathol Republic. Watch out for the Qektoth, and the tentacles in the Rift. The hallucinations are nasty too. With a real fast drive, expect to take a few months to get there from Kal'Shebbol. Oh, and take a shower before you talk to the Monks.

Sending you a Ret'lini, a Calypho Compass -- you'll figure it out -- a Kol Mark IV navicomp, a Dha'karbakar drive, a Solus'orhaar handheld scanner, and a couple Ori'beskaryc escape pods just in case.

Regards,
Alec Rekali

TO: [member="Ember Rekali"], Warmaster, Witch-King,
SUBJECT: Kids these days....

Ember-

I needn't speak of the idea of persisting perhaps past your prime. However, with me I do not have the Force to offset things as you do. To that end, i'd like to see if you have recommendations on a craftsperson who could help restore an old set of armor I've come to find recently. It's value to our people as a relic of our past is beyond estimation, in my esteem. I can send more details later, when we or your designee meet. I know the Witchmasters have those among them that might be able to add talismans or trinkets to help offset some of the less desirable effects of my age and ability, or at least I have been told so. Dathomir may not be Mandalore, but i'd like to see us stand together, if possible.

Sincerely,

Ijaat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom