Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clan Rekali: Incursion and Exploration Essentials

[member="Ember Rekali"]

Would like one Farseer Scope, two bars of Rekali Silver, and if possible, can I order a custom, blaster version of the hell burner that does incendiary damage as oppose to disintegrates? Will call it a Hellscorcher if request is accepted.

And three figures of [member="Falcon Rekali"]'s wife. For artistic purposes, honest.

[member="Maple Harte"]

All approved except the modified Hellburner. Clan Rekali isn't taking custom orders at this stage. We encourage you to build the thing and we're excited to see the result.

[member="Cradossk"] - Could use a goodly number of those escape pods if you're willing. And about 10x of the lovely Kar'ara'novor Multifunction Defense Emplacements. If my people sent the right files, those should install just fine on a three grand long civlian station, yeah? I'd be open to discussing the final product and donating one to Clan Rekali as trade if interested. Credits, also, are always on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom