Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clan Rekali: Incursion and Exploration Essentials

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Clan Rekali is the dominant force in the Gordian Reach. Experts in hyperspace technology, nebular exploration, and boarding operations, the Rekalis guard their secrets, but for the right price, nearly anything is available to select customers.

Clan Rekali does not sell to members of the One Sith or the Republic, and is pretty fething dubious about the Primeval.

Clan Rekali is a Tier VI corporation.

STARSHIPS and STATIONS

Veildancer-class Starfighter
Optimized for warfare in high-density nebular space. Armed with highly intelligent missiles.

Clan Rekali Waystation
An adaptable deep-space waystation with flexible refining, manufacturing, and repair capabilities. Ideal for frontier use. Frequently found throughout the Gordian Reach.

B/E-3 B-Wing Multirole Starfighter
An upgraded classic; made in cooperation with Incom.

Meshurkaan Boarding Craft
The most lethal, specialized, single-occupant boarding craft ever created. Designed to allow a high-functioning warrior to board any starship alone. Use with extreme caution. Sales restricted as reasonable.

Ori'beskaryc 'Little Red' Escape Pod
An elite hypercapable escape pod with powerful survival capabilities. Available in bulk.

Ruus'ika Habitation Sphere
A miniature planet, four kilometres in diameter, custom-built with any surface biome you prefer. Major Faction backing a necessity.

DEPLOYABLES

Ret'lini-class S-thread booster
Creates temporary hyperspace routes that would otherwise be impossible. Ideal for high-risk exploration missions and escaping interdictor traps. Sales restricted as reasonable.

Kal'ika-class Recon Probe
A hypercapable reconnaissance probe, undetectable if used correctly.

STARSHIP COMPONENTS

Bank-Interface Sentient-Crystal Integrated Terminal (BISCIT)
Plug your favorite Shard, Tsil, or Rainbow Gem directly into a body or ship of their own.

Neebray Wingleather
Leather 'solar' sail material. Capable of very high speeds.

Kyor'gam Ablative Armour
It is armour and ablates.

Kar'ara'novor Multifunction Defense Emplacement
A massive shield generator capable of projecting encircling or shutter shields, or donating shields. A full-scale planetary shield generator. It can also be installed on large vessels and stations, though power requirements prevent it from being used for warships or dedicated defensive stations.

Rekali Ramscoop
Projecting an electromagnetic field half the size of the Death Star, this ramscoop allows special vessels to harvest the densest, most hazardous nebulae.

Kol Mark IV Navicomputer
A navicomputer that permits long trips without the need to drop out of hyperspace. Allows you to determine your location very quickly after an interrupted or uncalculated jump. Suitable for frigate size or smaller. Available in bulk.

Dha'karbakar Hyperdrive
An elite class-1.0 drive. Renders your vessel immune to hyperspace early warning sensors if used properly. Suitable for light corvette size or smaller. Sales restricted as reasonable.

PERSONAL

Jal Shey Farseer
A Force-imbued sniper scope that strips away distractions and negative influences. Primarily for Lightsiders, though it will work for anyone, Force-sensitive or not.

Solus'orhaar Handheld Scanner
A heavy-duty scanner comprising seven distinct sensor modes. Available in bulk.

Calypho Compass
This alchemical symbiont helps hyperspace explorers drive trails through harsh territory. Sales restricted as reasonable. Existence a secret except to select contacts and customers. Primarily for Darksiders, though it will work for anyone, Force-sensitive or not.

Haran'hett ('Hellburner') Disruptor Pistol
A heavy pistol that slowly disintegrates its targets, often forcing them to strip off armor plate or amputate their own extremities. Also known as the 'Off-With-Their-Hands Gun.'

MISCELLANY

Aaralyn Rekali Figure
The Sword of the Jedi. Licensed through the Galactic BoloBall League.

Emblem of Nope
A decoration of honour.

Rekali Silver
Bars and coins of un-replicatable metal, high-value trade goods.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Coren Starchaser"] - That's an upscale piece of tech, and not from markup. Half a million credits apiece. Three of'em would run you just about the cost of half a squadron of TIE Defenders.

You heeled for that, son?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Coren Starchaser"]

All right, let us know if that changes. Your bona fides check out, so you'd be cleared for that sucker once you picked up the coin somewhere.

Alternately, come work for us in the Hard Roil and we'll let you play all you want.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Falcon Gyndar"]
And I'd appreciate having you and the kids over for Life Day one of these years, but you can't always get what you want.

One figurine coming right up.

Falcon Rekali

F
[member="Ember Rekali"]

Thank you, kindly. Not sure what I can do about wrangling the kids - they scatter, I'm sure you know - but maybe Aaralyn and I? That I can possibly do.

And the figurine? Thanks. This'll look great on the Postcognitor's console.

[member="Ember Rekali"] - Was wondering the price on those hypercapable drones, navcomputer, and particularly that scanner. I'm hardly the rich type of client, but I find myself getting into odd situations, and i'm always... Looking for things.... Some of these items might could come in handy I suppose.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Alcuin"] - One drone, a mass-produced navicomputer, and a handheld scanner won't run you all that much. Price of an old ship or a good speeder. But I know the Anefilt know the value of stuff both made and found, so take the lot with my complements.

[member="Ember Rekali"]

10x Clan Rekali Waystation

10 x Rekali Ramscoop

100x Ret'lini-class S-thread booster
Creates temporary hyperspace routes that would otherwise be impossible. Ideal for high-risk exploration missions and escaping interdictor traps. Sales restricted as reasonable.

100x Kal'ika-class Recon Probe
A hypercapable reconnaissance probe, undetectable if used correctly.

And an invitation to join the upcoming Southern Systems Business Expo with complimentary SSB membership and all applicable discounts.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Well, ma'am, that's what I call neighborly. I'll have the boys ring it through at the friends-and-family discount and we'll see you at the bazaar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom