Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[CIS] Knowledge is Power

Keter

The Renegade
Keter sighed and leaned back from the parapet. Honestly. At this rate they would get nowhere. Typical of the Confederacy. So in love with their words. Still, the purpose of the first meeting was specifically to get these things out of the way. Figuring out who wanted to learn what, and who could teach them that. Keter pondered on that. COuld he ever be a teacher? He doubted it. It would be interesting to see how others would take to his approach to things. Then again, he could learn a lot from a student as well. THe blond dismissed the thoughts. He had already promised himself that if anyone ever asked for his assistance in training, he would give it. It was down to them. He ran a hand through his blond hair. If all they were going to do was talk, then there was no real point to him being there. There would be nothing to watch and nothing to learn from. Pity. His mouth twitched briefly into a smile as he thought of the reaction he could garner just by shouting at the group to get on with it already.

@Curupira Hawk @Siqa @Marek Starchaser @Krest @Sophia Walsh @Ket Van Derveld @Manu Xextos @Keter @Feena Mason @Isley Verd @Nima Ven @Devorah Sains'Cyr @[member="Phoebe Verd"] @[member="Devorah Sains'Cyr"] @[member="Isley Verd"]

Live in Light, Surf Master
Manu Xextos broke a bit away from the group and started stretching out his arms and legs. Students would come or they wouldn't, the Echani had no more words to say.

A Mandalorian... how had he ended up in a group of Sith and Mando'ade without the urge to grab his saber and start a merry war? The Admiral must have missed something the last time he had a good drink. A silver cased lightsaber hung on his hip, another saber floated to his hand. It was black built and angular, a stomping, throbbing mass of dystopic angles and bright crimson beam. He lit it and the beam struck out. He began to move through the motions of Shii Cho thrusts, strikes and guards slow at first, in hopes that what students wished to know of the Lightsaber would come and avail themselves of his open ended motion. Once they sought him out, he would give more individual attention.
@Curupira Hawk @Siqa @Marek Starchaser @Krest @Sophia Walsh @Ket Van Derveld @Manu Xextos @Keter @Feena Mason @Isley Verd @Nima Ven @Devorah Sains'Cyr @Phoebe Verd @Isley Verd

Ginnie Verd was late. Late late. Too late. SO late her life was over late! She'd missed it! They hated her! They threw her out of the Templars and she'd never see her family again late! HER . . LIFE. . WAS. . . OVER!

Thus was the mindset of a tiny Mandalorian in hot pink Beskar'gam as she ran into the centre of the conglomerated Templars and tried to be inconspicuous as she ploughed straight toward the back of @[member="Ket Van Derveld"]. Way to make an entrance, Kid. This time, he wasn't in his armour. But he sure had a funky amount of scarring. Ginnie perked up! Maybe she could show him her ruined ears sometime and he'd think she was one of the cool kids too. This all happened in a matter of seconds, miliseconds before a lit red saber caught her eye and the child stuttered through an, "Sorry! Can someone teach me how to make fire!? Like Force Fire! Like kabOOM! Sorry I'm la-aayy..." @[member="Isley Verd"]'s youngest sister's jaw dropped under the veil of the Beskar'gam. There.

Over there. It was the Man in White. The man in the holoprojection who lived and she assumed died eight hundred years before. The man who through an antique projection helped her build her lightsaber. "Hi Isley. Hi Phoebe. Hi... Wow." The girl toddled over to where @[member="Manu Xextos"] was flicking through a series of chops, strikes, blocks in the air. Her gloved fingers wrapped around her own lightsaber Yoash and ignited its yellow-orange nearly incorporeal blade. The blade spat and sparked, as if it had itself caught a barely contained fire. Ginnie stumbled her feet into a vaguely similar stance to the Echani and held a death grip on her new weapon, attempting in childish mimicry to copy each move the towering man made.

@Curupira Hawk @Siqa @Marek Starchaser @Krest @Sophia Walsh @Ket Van Derveld @Manu Xextos @Keter @Feena Mason @Isley Verd @Nima Ven @Devorah Sains'Cyr @Phoebe Verd @Isley Verd

Krest moved his way over to @[member="Manu Xextos"]. He had started learning from him before, and now was a perfect chance to pick his brain and learn all he could from the Echani. The Zabrak grinned slightly to himself. He was trained as an Iridonian, a warrior clan like the Mandalorians and the Echani, but so much more brutal. And now he was on his way to learn how to fight like an Echani, and possibly a Mandalorian. The idea entertained him immensely.

Krest pulled out his silver blue blade, moving with the Echani's strikes. THh pace was easy for the Zabrak, and he started to ignore the others around him.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
There really was a lot going on here. It felt good to see the Templar up in arms and ready for everything. He nodded as he looked the group over. This was who he was defending with his life, and who would return the favor. There was a lot to learn here, and when his primary Master @[member="Isley Verd"] approached, he fought a full out smile, it was something to be Apprenticed to this one. This was someone he wanted to mimic, someone who was in line with what he wanted. Same with @[member="Ket Van Derveld"]. Marek was definitely of the darker persuasion of Force users.

The end was here to justify the means.

Watching the group, he was listening. Yes, he wanted to learn how to handle his lightsaber. That was all important, just enough to keep the foes at bay, truthfully. He would let his ranged weapons do the remainder of the damage to his foes. Force Drain was offered, that was something he could work with. He knew that there was training going on, continually from Katrina, and that she was going to help him with his telepathy and that level of Sense skills.

Watching @[member="Krest"] approach @[member="Manu Xextos"], the Corellian Templar nodded. He could catch that training later. He was, after all, a good shot, the lightsaber was to keep the rest at bay. Looking at @[member="Phoebe Verd"], he spoke again. “I wouldn’t mind learning the draining bit. It could be useful to get the one up on my foes.” Obviously.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
@[member="Isley Verd"]

Alliera walked into the group, wanting to check out the training, particularly because someone with the Last name Verd had called it together. Then, she saw a very familiar helmet, and ran up to embraced the man wearing it. "Is'Ika!" Alliera squeeled, hugging her Brother-in-all-but-blood "I thought I'd never see you again!"

Ket stood quietly now, listening to those who had something to say speak up, some wishing to impart knowledge, others hoping to gain it. Newcomers came up, one by one, filtering down into courtyard until the small crowd became a rather large gathering of Templars. A simple nod to the Archon, @[member="Feena Mason"], as she made her way toward the group, seemingly still half-asleep. Her's must be a weary life indeed. Perhaps why he was content not to be in charge of the Templars as a whole, happy with his own little slice of the pie, as it were. Next came @[member="Isley Verd"], someone whom he knew better than most here, simply due to the fight the two partook in on the sands of Tatooine. To truly know someone, one must battle them, and their battle was one Ket nor Isley would soon forget. A sense of camaraderie and respect came from it, even if the Mando's beskar'gam suffered a horrid fate by his hands. Still, a nod given to Isley as well, perhaps even a bit deeper a nod than given to Feena.

It was rather suddenly that he could perceive a familiar scent on the morning wind, something his mind equated to the smell of salty sea air on the beaches of Naboo on a moonlit night. It was perhaps the only thing in the known galaxy that could ever dent the cool and collected exterior that he presented day in, day out in these recent times. She whom fueled his passions, who breathed new life into his mundane existence. All the power in the universe could not compare to the feelings he felt when she drew near to him, and that's when he saw her, in all her magnificence. @[member="Curupira Hawk"], his mate, his companion, his reason for being. Such was his life, but right now, in this moment, he had more of a purpose than to simply revere Curupira. He moved toward her, leaning his head slightly toward her own, and closed his eyes if only a moment, brushing his cheek against hers, kissing it fleetingly. He spoke to her through the tendrils of the Darkness, his words focused to her and no one else. "My morsel, it does my heart well to see you here. I think perhaps some alone time might be in order later this night, for I have missed you more than words can describe." In a rare show of affection, Ket smiled to her warmly, before letting his lips graze her own.

The leather clad Sith Master took the time to compose himself before looking toward MArek specifically, and spoke in low tones, knowing full well that he was Isely's student. That would change, soon enough, for his teachings were far more advanced than anything that the Mando'a second-in-command could ever hope to impart upon the young Templar. Ket's knowledge was vast, reaching through space and time itself. Time had no meaning to him, for he had been one of the handful that had lept across the centuries, hording the knowledge of the Force for himself. Such was fate, that now he must chose one to which to impart his vast knowledge of the FOrce to. He approached Marek, and looked him over, and made no qualms about his current Master nor his own progress thus far.

"You, young Starchaser. you wish the knowledge of draining one's connection tot he Force. Yet, within you, I can sense a thirst for so much more. Isley, whilst one whom I respect more than any other, cannot teach you what I can offer, for his power might be more than any other Sith of this time, my own spans centuries. I can show you things long forgotten by Sith, Jedi, Dark Jedi, Witches, Shapers of Kro Var, and Jal Shei alike. Come forward, young Starchaser, and embrace your destiny. I will not hold back that which you wish to know intimately."

Ket stepped forward toward the boy, and with but a mere whisper to the Force, brought the boy to his knees. He loomed over him, and through the Dark Conduits of the Force, entered his mind, to where there was nothing but the void of blackness and Ket's own voice.

"Tell me, young Starchaser. Tell me of your dreams, of your nightmares. Tell me what you wish to accomplish in this life, in this time. I guarantee you, my young friend, I can show you things of which even Isley Verd would give his own sister to be given an opportunity to learn. Tell me, Marek Starchaser... tell me what you want, and I shall be a merciful Lord and give it to you. I have deemed you, and you alone, worthy of what I have to offer. I shall forge you into something this galaxy fears above all else; a Sith Lord with power incomprehensible."

Ket stood there, staring at Marek like a statue, waiting on the boy's response.

@[member="Curupira Hawk"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Feena Mason"] @Whoever else is here!

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
As soon as his statement finished, he looked over at @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] as the other was staring at him. There was something about Ket, wasn’t there? Marek couldn’t quite place it, but the Sith did have his knowledge base. That was something the Starchaser could respect. However, he wasn’t a boy, though, he was wet behind the ears, more so than most here. His fault for living on the Rim and enjoying it.

The trip to Tatooine did inform the Aspirant of Ket, and what he was capable of. That bit was definitely interesting, and intrigued Marek. He was the type to learn from whoever would teach him. He wanted to learn the Force, in all of its glory. That much he did know. Meeting Ket’s stare, the learner was hoping he wasn’t faltering in his stance of gaze.

The amount he could learn from the collective Templar, and Ket, was just amazing. He could master everything he had heard about in his travels. The next thing he could remember was the black. He had no idea what was going on, and he wasn’t even able to think of that.

His body flinched when he heard Ket’s voice. Trying to focus, Marek was pushing against him. He didn’t have much in the way of Force protection from anything, but he was pushing back, imagining a wall, just trying to gain his head back. Hearing the words, Marek was trying to comprehend the voice in his head, it was loud and all consuming, but he was getting the words.

He was a student of Isley, but the offer for this learning was what he wanted. He wanted to know what he was capable of. Was he capable of the Sith? Who knew. “I… want to…. Learn it … all!” That was what he could manage, he wanted to take his abilities as far as they could go. Become the best Templar he could, be the best asset to the Confederacy that was possible.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Most of the talking that followed her, Curupira took what some offered and others wanted. The girl that joined in even later than her wanted to learn Force fire... Curupira didn't overthink names but she was pretty sure it wasn't what it was called. But she didn't say anything, she wasn't that great about her training when she was younger either.

But that didn't keep her attention for long when Ket approached her, leaving a kiss on her cheek. Her fingers rising to trace the tattoo on his check that spelled her nickname and smiled as he spoke to her in a way he didn't speak to others. "Perhaps," she merely said, smirking before their lips met briefly. In the mind of Ruu, she was merely echoing his own words but Ket didn't have to overthink to know that she had missed him or even translate the smirk. Unlike everyone else here, he knew her.

Then he left her there and turned his attention to the young man he had spoken to her already. The one with potential. Marek, was it? They'd see about that in due time, no doubt. As far her, her golden gaze moved to the crowd, wondering about all these people she was now alligned with. She literally knew none of them still. Perhaps now that she had asked for some extra training, that would change.

@[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Alliera Nakamura"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Manu Xextos"] @[member="Keter"] @[member="Phoebe Verd"] @[member="Devorah Sains'Cyr"] @[member="Nima Ven"] @[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Feena Mason"] @[member="Sophia Walsh"] @Siqa

Valaar was late. Not that he cared much of it, but it still may matter with some of the more scrupulous folk around here. If anything, they were too early. That suited him, yes it did. He wore loose-flowing robes, in yellow ochre, he stopped momentarily to adjust his belt, to bring the robes tighter around his waist to aid mobility. One may argue that the robes were unsuitable for combat, but he disagreed. He could easily hide weaponry, tools and all-sorts in the pockets inside, and they were cool and easy to move around in. He sauntered into the court-yard, a small smile on his face, and joined the group at the side, not wanting to attract much attention. Valaar was a tall man, and his purple eyes gave a steely glare to any who dared look. He may had seemed abrasive, but that was his demeanour.

The gathering was already alive and running, buzzing with the electricity not of that of the Force, but of energy none-the-less. When he arrived, he followed a man clad in dark, loose robes who was much taller than he. Voroll made sure to keep his feet light and slow, not to attract the attention of the man he was following to the courtyard. He stood next to him when he stopped; although a little distance away.

Eyes scanned the area and spotted a great many people of all ages, species and apparent abilities with the Force. The emotions, just like the energy, ran high in this place, in this gathering. It stimulated the mind and almost every sense, including that of the Force, by just looking at these people.

Unfortunately, due to his late appearance (much like that of @[member="Valarr Vaelaros"]) he knew not what these mentors were offering to teach to the assembled students.

First and foremost, the Mandalorian looked to his spouse and then to the Archon. "Well," he began, waving in the direction of @[member="Feena Mason"] in an attempt to gain her attention, "if you're looking to round out your abilities with Healing, you could ask her to show you a thing or two. She's the best of the best. Hands down." With that said, Isley allowed his eyes to roam about the group.

Then, looking to @[member="Keter"], the Mandalorian raised an apprehensive brow...before two new arrivals showed up. Jabbing a finger in his direction, Isley said simply. "Keter, you're a Knight, correct? Why don't you show one of our Apprentices here some of the basics? Like @Valaar Vaelaros, for example?" he let the question linger in the air; for Isley was now making a conscious effort to include the reclusive individual in the goings ons of the Order.

Next came the spontaneous and loving embrace of someone the Mandalorian had not seen in ages. It was his "sibling" @[member="Alliera Nakamura"], the former Manda'lor of their people. He grinned from behind his visor and returned the warm embrace before releasing her. "Wow, I had no idea that you were here! How are you?!" he said, beaming. However, he did have to make sure that everyone was organized before having a reunion. Looking to @[member="Nima Ven"], his apprentice, and @[member="Devorah Sains'Cyr"], his sibling, he motioned for them to come closer and said. "Nima, could you show Devorah how to utilize telekinetics as I showed you? Just the basics, of course. And Devorah, consider this my 'claiming' of you as my apprentice. I shall personally instruct you in the ways of Alchemy, but that is the sort of thing that requires facilities."

Then, returning his attention to Alliera, he called over @[member="Ginnie Verd"], his younger sister. "Ginnie! Come look who's here, it's Alliera! Last time you saw her, you were just a kid." Once the words escaped his lips, the Mandalorian looked over to @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] and @[member="Marek Starchaser"]. "Marek," he said with a gracious nod, "by all means, take Master Van Derveld up on his offer. It is a rare honor to learn at the feet of a Master of such a magnitude." With that said, Isley then turned his attention to @[member="Curupira Hawk"]. Stepping forward, he said simply, "If you'd like, I could take you under my wing and instruct you in the Templar Ways; in addition to how to utilize Lightning to your heart's content." Once these words were said, Isley turned his attention to the final members of the group training session, @[member="Voroll"] and @[member="Sophia Walsh"], saying "Why don't you join @[member="Manu Xextos"] and @[member="Krest"] in their session?"

((OOC;; I think that's everyone, paired up and squared away. Whew.))
@[member="Adela Verd"], @[member="Alek Skywalker"], @[member="Alida Ember"], @[member="Alliera Nakamura"], @[member="Ancora Lorr"], @[member="Arthos Vynea"], @[member="Avos Koj"], @[member="Cross], @[member="Curupira Hawk"], @[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Devorah Sains'Cyr"], @[member="Elrax Mothris"], @[member="Ember Rekali"], @[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Felix Emer"], @[member="Gerion Ardik"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Hayato"], @[member="Hovenk"], @[member="Isabella Denko"], @[member="Ishtar Freyja"], @[member="Isley Verd"], @[member="Josiah Denko"], @[member="Kai Nariko"], @[member="Kaiden Jades"], @[member="Kalia Walsh"], @[member="Kara Avoyos"], @[member="Katrina Garnier"], @[member="Ket Van Derveld"], @[member="Keter"], @[member="Killua Alkyone"], @[member="Krest"], @[member="Lauren Walsh"], @[member="Lee Radimus"], @[member="Lorcan Roberts"], @[member="Lysander of Suarbi"], @[member="Manu Xextos"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @[member="Nar'vash Ver-Sha"], @[member="Nima Ven"], @[member="Oron"], @[member="Phoebe Verd"], @[member="Ruu"], @[member="Ruza Deveel"], @[member="Sanna Legra"], @[member="Saren Lonecaller"], @[member="Særa Ayña Savan"], @[member="Sephoria Lasranae"], @[member="Servus"], @[member="Seth Lockheart"], @[member="Sierra Levonan"], @[member="Siqa"], @[member="Sno Wyte"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Suhr"], @[member="Torinia Mune"], @[member="Valarr Vaelaros"], @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"], @[member="Voroll"] Dey Astaar, @[member="Zius Aurus"].

*shows up*
Lauren looks around curious of what is going on, but smiles and takes a spot in a corner somewhere, not sure of what to do. She decides to text a friend. After all what else would one do with their free time? She laughed as one of her friends sent her a funny picture and vanished into the world of social media. After all it wasn't like she knew many people or had an legitimate reason to be here.
@[member="Isley Verd"]

Sophia couldn't help but sigh and shake her head as she saw her teen sister arrive late. She was glad to see her though here as it wasn't often that she did see @[member="Lauren Walsh"] as they both were so busy now. Sophia was hardly children anymore and actually she had a little one of her own now.

"Sis, why don't you join@[member="Manu Xextos"] and @[member="Krest"] with me?" She felt the needed to help her sister and make sure that she too was on the right path.

"I'm still just a kid!" Ginnie piped up, rubbing the back of her helmet then waving at the Echani teacher. She skittered away and launched herself at @[member="Alliera Nakamura"] for a hug. "Allie! Allie, look! I got armour! Armour like your armour! Mine's pink! Do you like it!? I can fight now, in real battles! I've been in battles with Isley a couple of times, right big brother? Right?"

Looking upward at her big brother, Ginnie wondered how long it would take for @[member="Isley Verd"] to lose his cool with the Echani @[member="Manu Xextos"] in the area. Nothing in the universe was worse to Isley than a silver haired hand-to-hand artist. "Allie, come learn lightsaber stuff with me! Come! Come with me! This guy teaching's like eight hundred and awesome! He's the best lightsaber guy in the universe! Really! Really really!" The girl began to tug at Alliera's arm, hopping up and down to follow back and try more of the lightsaber skills.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
One man seemed to start talking but Curupira didn't pay much attention to what was being said until she heard Marek's name which she knew was the kid Ket was talking to. The redhead looked to the side then just as the man said to take Ket on his offer before the man took a step towards her. So far, she could gather he had authority enough to command the entire room.

But right now, he was talking directly to her. He could take her under his wing and instruct her in the Templar way. Okay then... but he could also teach her the nifty Lighting trick which made Ruu grin. "Instruct away then, dude." And that was all there was to it. As long as Curupira had something interesting to go off of, she was content with it. This time, it was about the lightning.

@[member="Isley Verd"]

Keter

The Renegade
Keter frowned down at @[member="Isley Verd"]. Typical of that man to take matters into his own hands. Still, it was a challenge, one Keter knew he couldn't refuse. Even if he had no idea how to go about it. He sighed and nodded as he vaulted over the parapet, and landed in the courtyard away from the group, his red eyes seeking out the trainnee he had been assigned. What had been his name? Ah, yes. @Valaar Vaelaros. A curious name, but that was of no import. Striding up to the gathering with a confidence he did not feel at all, he clasped his hands behind his back and stood at attention, awaiting the trainee to approach. Damn Verd. Damn him. What in the name of the FOrce did Keter know of basics? WHat were the basics? The blond was lost, so simply decided that he'd teach everything he could before haivng someone else finish the youth's training.

Felix was in the courtyard at the bequest of @[member="Manu Xextos"]. If he could help it he would watch for as long as possible, still hesitant of using the force in a group setting. If he was going to learn anything other than healing he would need to spend some time observing fighting styles and how the others used their light sabers. Max was sitting faithfully beside Felix, ready to herd anything or anyone that needed herding.

@[member="Isley Verd"] @ everybody else

The request, no, order, from @[member="Isley Verd"] was simple enough: join the session held by @[member="Manu Xextos"] and whoever he was teaching. He knew little of the man, just like everyone else here. Nor did Voroll even know what species this light-haired being was, but had overheard he was old.
When he wandered over, he stood in the new armour with a very, very plain lightsaber hilt attached to his belt, which seemed to just blend right in. He issued a small wave, to introduce himself to those in the smaller group who noticed, if any did at all.

A young man in resplendent attire strolled onto the training field with a casual gait. He wore his golden hair in the Core fashion, slightly long and unkempt enough to give the impression of a lack of care. Yet the tousled locks were not in such a state as make him seem of a lesser status. His haughty carriage and raiment spoke to his noble birth. Only one of his station would choose to ornament their Templar armor in such a fashion: tan body glove and gold-leafed armor plates with white detailing, along with a white cloak. Nothing new to those here, he suspected. Half were probably noble-born and bred. Half were just noble-born; orphaned or distanced from familial ties. To accompany his attire he wore a too-pleasant smile as he strolled to a stop, hand coming to rest easily on the hilt of his Sith sword - Murmegil.

Eyes whose electric blue depths crackled with an avaricious hunger scanned the crowd of Templars. The blue eyes, tousled hair, and air of nonchalance drew correlations between him and a certain Sith Lord of note. A correlation Tycho hoped to downplay. He suspected he would receive an ill-reception here were it known he was cousin to the Thronebreaker.

The group of warriors practicing Lightsaber kata caught his eye. He strolled to them, looked over their forms, and smirked. He drew out Murmegil. The golden, alchemical metal gleamed prettily in the light. Too prettily. The Dark Side swirled around the blade. A living nexus of the Force. Energy rushed through Tycho and he began moving through the Shii-Cho motions. The movements were simple, brutal strokes meant to angle an opponent into a position of no escape. Shorn's sword flowed easily, an extension of his will. One of the last Bladeborn living, Shorn knew more than a little swordplay.

@[member="Krest"] @[member="Manu Xextos"] @[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom