Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[CIS] Knowledge is Power

Bothawui
Courtyard

Group training was normally a thing for younglings. It wasn't common as a Force-User got older to train with a group. It was normally one on one training or self training. It was time for a change, to learn from each other in a group setting. Everyone had a specific skill which others could learn from. This little exercise would also help them all bond more as they were all were part of the same order. This gave them another opportunity to bond as well which Phoebe figured they all needed as besides her husband Phoebe didn't know many.

Stepping out onto the courtyard Phoebe found that currently she was the only one there at the moment. She didn't mind waiting for a bit as others would surely arrive. She was always one to arrive early so she was sure others would join. Phoebe was there to watch and teach others. She was sure that even she would learn something from the others. Phoebe knew a lot but she knew that she wasn't all power. This Sith Master admittedly still had much to learn herself as in her eyes learning was a never ending journey.

@[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Ruza Deveel"] @[member="Alida Ember"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Jason Sisk"] @[member="Siqa"] @[member="Feena Mason"] @[member="Manu Xextos"] @[member="Kai Nariko"]
@[member="Daxton Bane"] @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"] @[member="Kara Avoyos"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Killua Alkyone"] @[member="Valarr Vaelaros"] @[member="Krest"]

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
More training to be done. Something I thought I'd get some time away from after finally being called a Templar Knight of the CIS. It had a nice ring to it, a lot beter than Sith knight for me anyway. Still I guess it was either this or sitting around doing nothing for a while until something came up. And I was always a girl of action after all. I came in my newer uniform, all proplery dressed for the occasion, as I found myself in the courtyard where @[member="Phoebe Verd"] was waiting. I had my sabers as well as my blasters handy. Plenty of weapons for any occasion, that was my way of looking at it. As I walked near her, coming in from behind, had to admit she was one fine lady. Hard to belive she was related to my master, whom I'd had come to know most of his family. I "examined" her from behind when I stopped and leaned against a nearby wall.

"Well here I am." I finally said to let her know I was present. "And I got to say, it's a pleasent site."

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Marek was making an active promise to himself to get involved with the CIS, to get involved with the Templar and to prove that him taking over Haor Chall was a smart move. He could make this work. And it meant he had to meet people. Which, how could that be bad? It’d be good for him, he did spend the past quarter century on the move, not really making too many close friends, and only really making it with a few actual people to go beyond a first name basis. A bit awkward, but whatever.

In his typical guise of a leather jacket, and denim jeans with boots, Marek stepped outside. He had his slugthrower on his hip. He was learning all sorts of things. Telekinesis was moving fast, and sensing people, things. What he wanted to do was learnt hose powers of shielding and draining, moving energy. He read about it in one of the holocrons, while he was getting ready for his lightsaber construction. He had all the parts, and the crystal. He was ready.

Seeing two people from Venom Squad, he nodded. Right, the Seeker was pretty bad at this whole introduction thing, and the whole ‘hey I know you but I forgot your name.’ Hearing the Pure Blood speak, Marek couldn’t really disagree, but kept his words to himself, giving them both a look over. “Morning.” Not submissively sounding, but not exactly attention grabbing. Marek liked the area he lived in, between the spotlights. He could do damage from here.

@[member="Siqa"] @[member="Phoebe Verd"]

Krest moved his way into the courtyard. The Zabrak was sporting his usual, a light tunic and some pants. His robotic limbs weren't covered though, clearly showing the cybernetics on his right arm and left leg. He had his arms crossed over his chest, his gaze plain. Training was not something new to him, he had spent almost all of his life training. But it wasn't in such a nice area. Iridonia was a hardy planet, and often he had to fight viscous beasts just to get food.

Krest nodded his head to the group, setting his hands down by his side. He knew none of them, but it would be nice to learn some of their names. Idly he thumbs the hilt of his saber, curious on whats to happen. "Yo."

@Siqa @Phoebe Verd @[member="Marek Starchaser"]

She had as of lately been putting training to the wayside. It was an afterthought compared to her duties as Viceroy and her daughter it kept her busy. All her spare time went to her daughter but now that she was in pre-school she had the chance to actually do more training. Sophia wanted to improve her skills and grow within the Force. She meditated on a daily basis but she also wished to learn how to protect herself and her family. She knew Josiah didn't need protecting but still she would protect him and Isbella with her life.

It wasn't just about protecting either. She wanted to be a good example to her daughter whom was Force Sensitive and was playing around with the Force now. Soon she would be wanting to learn more and Sophia wanted to be ready for that so this was for both her and her little one.

As she made her way to the courtyard she smiled and waved at the group which seemed to be just standing around. Sophia was glad to see that she wasn't late to the group training. She was looking forward to seeing what was out there. "Good Morning!"

@[member="Siqa"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Darth Metus"]

I'm a rockstar,
I'm a dealer,
I'm a servant,
I'm a leader,
I'm a savior,
I'm a sinner,
I'll be anything you want me to be...

Ket Van Derveld. Lord Inquisitor of The Confederacy, Viceroy of Ryloth, Sith Master, Husband, Father, Spice Dealer, Sycophant, he had many titles. None of them really meant anything, for they were just words when it came to the Force. And when it came to the Force, many thought themselves a Master, but not many could stand up to his knowledge. There were abilities within the Force that were lost to but a handful, powers considered mythical, others that no one was sure existed. these were the things he knew, the knowledge contained within him. A Sith was selfish, but a wise Sith knew that in order to achieve the ultimate victory, he needed more than just himself. Knowledge was to be shared, for the teachings he had were self-contained. Only those whom had true vision and passion could hope to attain the ability to control that which he commanded, and that had been proven time and time again. Sure, Ket was utterly full of himself, but with good reason. This was a man who once turned Isley Verd's Besker'gam into dust on Tatooine with but a thought. These past nights though, he had become much more humble a man than any Sith had the right to become. The galaxy had forced his hand, so to speak, and the time for wanton killing and utter destruction was long gone. For there to be any galaxy left in which to achieve the peace he had envisioned, his knowledge must be shared with the next generation, and even those of the current one.

With that in mind, Ket walked across the courtyard toward the small gathering, footfalls with purpose. He was clad only in simple leather pants that had been worn from years of abuse, and black leather boots with thick soles. From the waist up, he was bare, the tattoos, brands and scars he'd gathered over the course of his life there for all to see. A pair of identical saberhilts dangled from his hips, and a ring upon his finger, the symbol of the Templar Order. Looking to Pheobe, he spoke quietly, with a commanding tone that was born simply of his nature.

"I have come to show my techniques those whom have the aptitude to not only learn them, but understand them."

@[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Ruza Deveel"] @[member="Alida Ember"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Jason Sisk"] @[member="Siqa"] @[member="Feena Mason"] @[member="Manu Xextos"] @[member="Kai Nariko"]
@[member="Daxton Bane"] @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"] @[member="Kara Avoyos"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Killua Alkyone"] @[member="Valarr Vaelaros"] @[member="Krest"]

Live in Light, Surf Master
Manu Xextos had newly come to the fold of the Confederacy. The idea of jumping in with a group of Force Training Templars and the like was welcome, he'd get the chance to see what the CIS had at its disposal and what the other territories were up against. @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] swooped in, scars and all and the Echani took a step forward. ​'Do I … no, that was a lifetime ago.' he thought. Two sabers he also had strapped to his belt, yet one a flowing Echani design and the other the jagged edged black and durasteel plating of an eight hundred year old dead Sith who in his last fits of vision turned Jedi and gave Manu his blade. 'Look at me now, Lee. Eight hundred years ago I never would have been in the same room with these people without trying to take their heads.'

The former Jedi Redeemer had been a gladiatorial crusader, cutting down all who fettered with Dark powers without remorse nor pause. Now about to learn from a man whose body wore the depths of his destructive immorality, Manu set his shoulders back and flexed. The seven foot Echani towered over most, but he had the feeling amongst these true height and strength would be reached through the wisdom of ages past of the Force.

Keter

The Renegade
Feena had been most persistent that he join the Templars. Exactly what they were escaped Keter, so in the end he settled on acting as an observer to one of their training sessions. He was sure it would be fascinating to watch, especially considering he himself had never been trained. His first master, a Marzullo, had never even known he had existed as far as Keter knew. But the blond had somehow qualified for the Knighting trials anyway, and had managed to pass to boot. But he had never really been trained. His education had always been left up to him. Keter's red eyes swept across the courtyard, watching the assembled Force users. He did not recognize any of them, but that was unsurprising. Keter was hardly a social figure. He wondered how many people in the CIS even knew that he was Feena's husband. The blond dismissed the thought with a shake of his head. That was irrelevant right now. He leaned forwards, resting his hands on the parapet as he let his eyes focus on each figure below, cross referencing them with the CIS database.

A list of names scrolled past his vision. None of them leapt out to grab his notice. He shrugged and settled in to watch. He somehow doubted his...style...would have been welcome amongst the Templars.

The Eternal Queen
"Who called me here and why?"

The voice of the Archon rang out, clear and full of... well, exhaution. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. Mornings. She was usually such an early riser too, but her recent bout of all-nighters made her a bit of a grouch in the mornings.

She stopped, examining those gathered. Among the group, to her surprise, was her husband. She didn't bothere to question it, of course. She had been bothering him to join. She was actually glad to see him making an effort.

Phoebe was more than happy to see all of these people gathered here for this training. She didn't expect such a turn out for her event. The Master hadn't really come up with a schedule of what they ought to do on at this little outing. The thought was to see what everyone already knew and see what everyone wanted to learn. They could even break into groups if certain people wanted to learn one thing and others wished to learn something different. By the looks of the crowd she was bound to learn something herself which was wonderful. She was always in the mood to learn something new.

"Thank you all for coming. It's great to see so many familiar and new faces here." She smiled as she began to walk a little from one side to the other. It was quite an honor to see the Archon there, she didn't expect in the slightest but she was quite glad she thought this a worthwhile endeavor. "I thought it would be a good bonding experience for us all to train together. I'm curious," who is interested at learning what?

@[member="Siqa"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Sophia Walsh"] @[member="Ket Van Derveld"]@[member="Manu Xextos"]@[member="Keter"] @[member="Feena Mason"]

Krest blinks. He actually hadn't thought about what he'd like to learn. So he takes the time to do so, letting others speak first. He answered at some point though, finally sure on what he wanted. "I want to learn how to fight using the force to speed my actions."

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Well, this wasn’t all going to be bad. For whatever reason, Marek was expecting one teacher and a whole frak load of students. He was fine with this though. Plus, he had to remember, the Templar didn’t exactly have their boat of younglings traditionally associated with Jedi. Maybe it was @[member="Sophia Walsh"] that made it easy to be there, as he was working around the Chroma Zed sanctum, or it could be @[member="Ket Van Derveld"], who he had dealt with several times before.

Probably the whole ‘belonging’ thing was working for him too. He was almost liking it. Almost. Key word there. It was tricky to know he was part of a team. He had a higher calling. Giving a proper bow to the Archon @[member="Feena Mason"], Marek kept quiet still. When @[member="Phoebe Verd"] spoke, Marek was definitely listening.

What did he want out of this? Well, it would be helpful for him to learn a bit of saber combat. He neeed to at least get his baseline down. “I’m hoping to learn a bit of saber combat. Sure, I’ve got the projectile manipulation down, but other Force users will close the gap.” With their frelling armor and crazy. He looked over at @[member="Krest"]. Maybe not the same learning, as learning with the Force you’d become dependant on it. And what if he was on Myrkr?

@[member="Keter"] @[member="Manu Xextos"] @[member="Siqa"]

Keter

The Renegade
His wife had joined the congregation, smiling up at him. The blond nodded his greetings from his perch, and continued to watch. It was going to be a group exercise. Surely it would prove illuminating. The blond smiled as he looked forward to seeing what all these Templars could do. The woman's question made him ponder though. What was he trying to learn? What did he want to know?

Keter knew. He wanted to know everything. Knowledge was power. And he felt no shame in admitting that was a part of his Sith training that he had fully embraced - the pursuit of power. Just as long as he channeled it constructively his wife wouldn't have any objections. he hoped.

@[member="Phoebe Verd"] @[member="Feena Mason"]

Live in Light, Surf Master
The spread of knowledge and ignorance was a keen drifting curve in the place. The Echani did as most Echani do - keep quiet. He eyed @[member="Feena Mason"], made his way to her. Manu Xextos was firstly a trained professional doctor and add to that his healing powers in the Force, he eyed the woman with the suspicion of one who saw illness and fatigue as worthy of being stamped out. Yet, proud women were also something he understood. His wife, his mother, his culture birthed strong women and he could understand she'd be unwilling to be cornered in front of a group. Manu projected to @[member="Feena Mason"]'s mind, 'Ma'am, I'm a Curate and you seem to require healing and care. If you will it of me, I can be discrete and do my bit.'

If she didn't, well, he tried to connect. Some were tetchy about their health. As he roamed and listened, Manu heard the call of duelists, padawans or apprentices looking for the beginning steps. He nodded to @[member="Krest"], to @[member="Marek Starchaser"], "These Masters are a wealth of knowledge, if any aspirant wishes to learn the basics of Force Augmentation of one's body: Speed, jumps, acrobatics, I can teach that. That way we get to learn something more precise from the Masters. . . I know for myself I'm eager to see what the Masters wish to teach us. It has been some long while since I've had my Force Muscles flexed." He nodded to @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] & @[member="Phoebe Verd"], wondering what piece of the darker passions they would read and donate.

The Eternal Queen
Feena was... particular about everything. She was strict, especially when it came to manners. And if there was one thing she hated above anything else, it was people invading her mind to talk in her head. Sure, it wasn't well known that it was considered an invasion to do so. Sure, most people didn't seem to mind. But asking first would have been more polite.

Her eyes snapped to the Curate, ready to rebuke him. Instead, she managed a weary smile. No need to get all bent out of shape when someone was just trying to help.

While I... appreciate the offer, many have tried and many have failed. Myself included. Before I was Archon, I was the Arch Curate, you know, so the ways of the healer are not unknown to me. Still, if you would like to try at another time, I will not object to your kind offer.

A perfectly civil answer. And then she could explain socially acceptable behaviors when it comes to Force ability as well! Win-win!

@[member="Manu Xextos"]

Tardiness was an offense that the Mandalorian seldom exhibited. However, there was not much Isley could do about it this time, as he was literally arriving fresh from a mission in order to surprise his beloved. He had hoped that he and the Dread Guard could have eliminated the resistance they faced on their most recent escapade sooner; but surprise reinforcements set them back an hour. As he strode along the cobbled path to the Courtyard on Bothawui, the warrior mused to himself about how the best efforts of the enemy were considered nothing more than a minor inconvienience. Yes, Isley was proud of the Dread Guard; more than he'd ever publicly admit due to tact and all that...they were surpassing all of his expectations and were now a beacon of the strength to be found within the South.

Coming to a halt by the rear of the group, Isley arrived just in time to hear the inquiry posed by his wife, @[member="Phoebe Verd"]. From behind his helmet, a smile formed upon the Mandalorian's lips; for seeing her take such initiative was also something that caused pride to fill his heart. The turn out was excellent, to say the very least, and Isley was very much looking forward to seeing how everything transpired. This day, he was garbed from head to toe in his reforged beskar'gam; completely identical to that which had been decimated by @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] on Tatooine. That...had ticked the Mandalorian off something fierce and made their battle become all the more intense...Striding forth, he kept his peace for a moment, taking the time to give a proper nod of acknowledgement to his best friend, the Archon @[member="Feena Mason"].

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen." he said, coming to a halt beside @[member="Marek Starchaser"]. In a display of Master-Apprentice affection, the beskar-clad warrior placed a hand upon his shoulder in greeting and gave him a nod. He then looked about, making quiet assessments about those who had shown up. @[member="Keter"] was there, as silent ever. If not for the fact that they had spoken, excessively briefly, on the day of Celeste's birth; Isley would have doubted that the man could even talk! Humor aside, the Mandalorian acknowledged him with a respectful nod. Next was @[member="Manu Xextos"], a tall Echani. That in itself caused Isley's skin to crawl, for anyone with a basic knowledge of Mandalorian or Echani culture knew that their people loathed each other like the Sith and Jedi.

Yet, regardless of his veiled racism, Isley even greeted the healer with a nod; careful to keep his personal feelings from bleeding out into his aura. @[member="Siqa"] was there, his recently promoted apprentice. The Mandalorian noted the new attire, no doubt a change due to her ascension to Knight, to which Isley said: "Looking good, Knight." He placed special emphasis on the word, for he was beyond proud that his apprentice had done so well. @[member="Sophia Walsh"], a pilot turned Viceroy turned Jedi's-lover-and-mother-of-his-child, was also present. This was the second time that the two had physically crossed paths, though the first time their interactions were minimal at best. To her was given a wave. @[member="Krest"] was also present, and he was someone the Mandalorian did not know at all; yet despite this he nodded in acknowledgement.

And then, there were the Masters. Ket was present, offering to share in his knowledge and power. He simply gave a look of mutual respect to the man and then placed his attention where it ought to be: on his wife. There she was, the definition of radiance. Normally, Isley'd have torn off his helmet and greeted her with a kiss after going a few days without seeing her; but this was not the time nor place. Instead, he stepped past Marek and stood by her side, where he belonged, and folded his arms upon his chest. "The mind is one of the most powerful tools any Templar can have at his or her disposal. If you so desire, I shall impart to whomever is willing that which my Master shared with me: Mentalism. From erecting mental barricades to causing pain in the mind or even madness; all of these I am willing to teach in addition to the basics. You have but to ask and it shall be so."

@[member="Adela Verd"], @[member="Alek Skywalker"], @[member="Alida Ember"], @[member="Alliera Nakamura"], @[member="Arthos Vynea"], @[member="Avos Koj"], @Cade Lee, @[member="Cross"], @[member="Curupira Hawk"], @[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Devorah Sains'Cyr"], @[member="Ember Rekali"], @[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Gerion Ardik"], @[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="Hayato"], @[member="Isabella Denko"], @[member="Ishtar Freyja"], @[member="Isley Verd"], @[member="Jason Sisk"], @[member="Kai Nariko"], @[member="Kaiden Jades"], @[member="Kalia Walsh"], @[member="Kara Avoyos"], @[member="Katrina Garnier"], @[member="Ket Van Derveld"], @[member="Killua Alkyone"], @[member="Krest"], @[member="Lauren Walsh"], @[member="Lee Radimus"], @[member="Lorcan Roberts"], @[member="Lysander of Suarbi"], @[member="Manu Xextos"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @[member="Nar'vash Ver-sha"], @[member="Nima Ven"], @[member="Oron"], @[member="Phoebe Verd"], @[member="Ruu"], @[member="Ruza Deveel"], @[member="Saren Lonecaller"], @[member="Særa Ayña Savan"], @[member="Sephoria Lasranae"], @[member="Seth Lockheart"], @[member="Siqa"], @[member="Sno Wyte"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Suhr"], @[member="Torinia Mune"], @[member="Valarr Vaelaros"], @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"], @[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"], @[member="Zius Aurus"].

Nima sprinted, faster then she realised she could at first. She had never been late before. Turning a corner, her feet skidded across the stone floor as she came to a halt at the entrance of the courtyard. She gave the scenery a once over. There were so many people she had yet to be introduced to, but a few familiar faces were a more then welcomed sight. Though her Master was the only one she recognised fully she could pick out a few bodies she had heard of before. Nima adjusted her robes, straightening her back as she prepared to walk into the group. Maybe if she snook into the back nobody would realise she had arrived late...

By the time Nima got to standing beside Isley, her palms were sweaty. It had been a long time since she had stood in a group of people like this. It made her more nervous then she cared to admit. But nervous was good. She could use nervous to help her practice. She flexed her fingers, the stiff joints extending outward as she made a closer inspection.

@[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Feena Mason"] @[member="Manu Xextos"] @Keter @Marek Starchaser @Krest @Phoebe Verd @[member="Siqa"]

..::|| P S Y C H E ||::..
She had learned to be silent and to move unseen a very long time ago. As a child it was a survival technique on the streets of Coruscant, and while she was married, it preserved what was left of her sanity and health. When one was a mere five foot three inches tall, it was easy to get lost in a crowd. Eyes cascaded to each person as they spoke in turn, marveling at the height and aura of the Echani @[member="Manu Xextos"] and the pure power even she could sense radiating from @[member="Ket Van Derveld"].

Slender fingers smoothed out the soft, fitted tunic she wore, before they folded together at the small of her back. It had been some few days since she'd arrived, and this first meeting was something she had come to dread upon learning of it. Devorah sighed, the sound faint enough to remain unheard as she found a corner to tuck herself into. While she was accustomed to crowds, and even to unfamiliar people, these...these people...were united in a common purpose. She did not have such a claim just yet, and did not feel that she belonged there.

Dark eyes drank in the sight of those assembled, committing faces and forms to memory. Names would come, she hoped, her gaze lingering briefly over each set of features. She lingered the longest on @[member="Isley Verd"] and the statuesque @[member="Phoebe Verd"] at his side, who must have been his wife. They had yet to become formally acquainted, but conflicting schedules had not permitted them the time to do so.

Devorah's petite form stepped forward, joining the others as she found the energy and desire to speak. Her voice emerged soft and delicate to match her features and frame. "I would have a Master to train me, as I have not yet been claimed...but more specifically, if there is someone amongst us who could teach me the art of Alchemy, I would be most appreciative." Her head dipped as she finished speaking, and her chestnut gaze lowered out of deference that had become reflex.

@[member="Manu Xextos"] @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Phoebe Verd"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Feena Mason"] @[member="Nima Ven"]

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Someone by the name of Phoebe Verd had sent a summon of sorts to the courtyard. Something about training. Curupira, usually not one for summons decided to just go with it. Maybe it could be good... maybe.

Though by the time she had arrived, the courtyard had been filled with a quite a few people already. Golden gaze quickly found the shirtless one with the tattoos, her mate was hard to be missed. If she hadn't seen him, the Force usually had a way of drawing her attention to him.

Staying somewhat behind, she took in what the people said. Some offered teachings, others asked. Then one girl asked for help with alchemy and Curupira turned to look at her for a second. She didn't know alchemy, she just knew of it, or at least the part about enhancing armor. She didn't have armor so she never really found the power useful and thus decided against finding out what the full extent of it even was.

Then finally, when the girl stopped talking, Curupira came a little closer and said: "Yeah, hi. I'd like to learn some of that stuff you guys find so important about being a Templar. You know, so I can teach youngsters about it. And maybe some cool stuff like lighting and illusion and kinetite." The Templar thing, well, she figured she had to. Knights trained, she might as well. But the three nifty things, oh, she was just dying to pick that up. The things she could do with that... the possibilities were just endless.

And then she remembered! "Oh, and if need be, I can help out with some general stuff. Also Witchy stuff if you're into that sort of thing." Witchy stuff. Heh, if only her sister could hear her now. She would not approve. Not in the least bit.

@[member="Phoebe Verd"] @Siqa @Marek Starchaser @Krest @Sophia Walsh @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @[member="Manu Xextos"] @[member="Keter"] @Feena Mason @[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Nima Ven"] @[member="Devorah Sains'Cyr"]

Phoebe lost her train of thought as her husband appeared. She hadn't seen him in a few days and as always she missed him terribly. It was a rather pleasant surprise @[member="Isley Verd"] had been able to make it here. She had always wanted to learn from him as his abilities always intrigued her but they never seemed to have the time. The little time they had now together was spent in other ways as well as with their daughter. Now would be a good time but she knew it was best she help out other instead. She had impressive abilities as well.

"My abilities are more dark in nature one could say such as Force Drain and alchemy. I'm willing to teach anyone whom would like to learn. I myself would be interested in rounding out my abilities with healing or animal friendship." Her glance went to @[member="Devorah Sains'Cyr"] whom she believed to be her brother's sister. He certainly had a big family and she had trouble herself meeting all of them with her busy schedule. This may though be a good chance to meet her and bond.

@[member="Curupira Hawk"] @[member="Siqa"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Sophia Walsh"] @[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @[member="Manu Xextos"] @[member="Keter"] @[member="Feena Mason"] @[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Nima Ven"] @[member="Devorah Sains'Cyr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom