Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CIS Civil War Volume II – The Battle of Pineapple Pizza

The Battle for Beverage Superiority
did not satisfy the bloodlust of the Confederacy and its Allies
NOW
They are fighting AGAIN
xU7pwA.png
WHO WILL WIN
xXlRLW.gif
This team fights for Pineapple Pizza. There can be other things on the pizza. There can be nothing but pineapple on the pizza. It doesn't matter, as long as the pineapple pizza is there.
xXltcz.gif
This team fights against Pinneapple Pizza. They hate it. They don't want it anywhere near it. They view those who eat it as inferior.
xXlM4c.gif
This GIF is for those who will be participating as audience.

CIS Civil War Volume II – The Battle of Pineapple Pizza is open to people of the Confederacy and its Allies (SJO + ORC).
Characters who do not belong to CIS/SJO/ORC and still wish to participate are asked to send a PM.

Kyber prepared for this day as he knew that if the civil war over specialized bio fuel were to happen again it could cause pure chaos for the Confederacy and possibly destroy it. Like the one before it this war was fueled by hate the ultimate devider yet unitor while it split the CIS in half it made those halves united in their hatred for each other.

Kyber brought with him a pizza box which no one but him knew what was in it. For his plan to reunite the CIS he would have to find a high enough area where everyone could see him and there he would open the box and hopefully bring peace to the CIS before the war truely starts.

xXlRLW.gif
Wearing: Armor | Leather Pants | Honey Boo Prototype Combat Boots | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis
Wielding: 10 Czerka knives, Fire and Smoke (lightsabers), 4 Glitter Bullets
Allies: Team Pineapple Pizza
Enemies: Team Anti Pineapple Pizza

rosedic2.png
Pizza. She was actually participating in a battle about pizza. The krak. Of all the weird things she'd done (and there were a lot of them), of all the stupid things she'd done (and there were a lot of them as well), she'd actually let [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] talk her into coming here as a participant!

And really. She didn't even like pizza. Dough tasted weird on her tongue, the spices used were an odd combo that never quite sat together, and she was pretty sure that if you removed the endless icky sugar, no one would like it anyway. And pineapple… Ugh. Madalena didn't eat fruit. At all. They were too sweet. She was a predator who ate mostly meats, cheeses, eggs, and the very occasional salty snacks.

And here she was now. In full armor. With all her weapons. Ready to hurt people over their culinary choice even though most of the people who'd show up for either team were all wrong.

xXlM4c.gif
tumblr_n1ml6eHSEj1ql56ddo2_500.gif
Goal: Participate in a civil war about Pizza + ? = Profit​
Allies: Both Sides​
Of all the wars to profit off of this had to be the most harmless. It was about a fruit and a food he didn't even eat or knew about. So if he was gonna get in on some of this action it had to be a more passive and profitable approach. The sleazy Rodian was currently sitting at his "Boss Desk" in his "Boss Chair". Talking with one of his subordinates through a holocom on his desk while leaning back in his large office chair.

"I don't care about that right now. What are they gonna do, usurp me?" After realizing that that could easily be done without his Confederate baking he paused and shuddered. "You know what, don't answer that question. Regardless our mercan- I mean contractors are gonna be wearing the same uniforms on either side. That way they don't shoot each other. You know how expensive having your own employees kill each other is?"

"Uh, no..." They said over the holocom.

"Exactly, cause that'd be stupid. That's why I don't know, and nor do I plan to know. Anyways, Just send our troops the memo not to shoot each other." Never would Jorco think he'd say that sentence. After that he shut off communications and thought to himself.

This better not be a waste of time...

Maggie-Rae turned her head and everything was sideways. Wait, the room isn’t sideways silly. It’s you, Mags. She lifted her head off the table, realizing she’d been asleep or passed out, back of her hand rubbing the corner of her lips, hoping her candy-red lipstick hadn’t smeared. The last thing she remembered was being on Tatooine at the Mos Eisley cantina and drinking an infinite amount of tihaar.

The next thing that the hillbilly Mandalorian noticed was the smell of food - bread baking and garlic. And also the surplus of pineapples in the room. What planet exported so many pineapples? That might be the key to where she was, but either way she was alone and thankfully alive, still dressed in the clothes she’d worn the night before.

“Hair of the dog, I guess?” Maggie said to herself, forgoing the pizza for now and mixing up some coconut milk with a hefty amount of pineapple chunks. She tipped her tihaar flask over the glass and let it drain. The rowdy redhead mixed the concoction with her finger, propriety be damned. She was far too sober and confused about her whereabouts to spend another moment without a good buzz going on. Another couple sips and she’d be finer than frog hair split four ways.

Especially if this was one of those food eatin’ contests. I ain’t gonna wreck my figure on account of some race to see who can devour the most pineapple pizza. That's just crazy talk!

Maggie-Rae turned her head and everything was sideways. Wait, the room isn’t sideways silly. It’s you, Mags. She lifted her head off the table, realizing she’d been asleep or passed out, back of her hand rubbing the corner of her lips, hoping her candy-red lipstick hadn’t smeared. The last thing she remembered was being on Tatooine at the Mos Eisley cantina and drinking an infinite amount of tihaar.

The next thing that the hillbilly Mandalorian noticed was the smell of food - bread baking and garlic. And also the surplus of pineapples in the room. What planet exported so many pineapples? That might be the key to where she was, but either way she was alone and thankfully alive, still dressed in the clothes she’d worn the night before.

“Hair of the dog, I guess?” Maggie said to herself, forgoing the pizza for now and mixing up some coconut milk with a hefty amount of pineapple chunks. She tipped her tihaar flask over the glass and let it drain. The rowdy redhead mixed the concoction with her finger, propriety be damned. She was far too sober and confused about her whereabouts to spend another moment without a good buzz going on. Another couple sips and she’d be finer than frog hair split four ways.

Especially if this was one of those food eatin’ contests. I ain’t gonna wreck my figure on account of some race to see who can devour the most pineapple pizza. That's just crazy talk!

BNI-Bella and BNI-Leo stood in the most obvious area they could find. Over their small shoulders, they held picketing signs, courtesy of their Mistress, the most waspish [member="Srina Talon"], and they continued to chant over and over her desires.

"No fruit on pizza!"

"Leave pizza alone!"

Now, Srina could not make, pizza, or any other edible food for that matter but she did have quite the opinion on it. Her duties simply kept her from attending. As her loyal and trusted BNI-Units they would deliver her will to the masses. In no way shape or form did the Echani woman want anything tangy and sweet ruining what should have been a delectable entree. Hot or cold it would never, ever, be acceptable in the Talon residences to have pineapple on pizza.

[member="Maggie-Rae Americus"] | [member="Jorco Czeku"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Kyber"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom