Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Chiss Survivor seeking Adventure and Master

Greetings! Sazaku here, one of the numerous survivors from the breaking of Csilla. So excited to get started! Sazaku here is a rogue type, running away from the wider threats of the galaxy, most of all he can’t come to terms with what happened to him, his family, his people, and his homeworld. After several years though the past is gonna catch up to him sooner or later.

I’m seeking everything really, and all of that will come down the line. But for starters I’m seeking a Master for the young man. Preferably I would love to go the Jedi route, and start from scratch, learning the Force, wielding a lightsaber. Be sort of a cowboy Jedi similar to the likes of Kyle Katarn, or Kanan Jarrus. Eventually of course that’s if I can find a Master.

I’m also seeking friends as well. Those that could become companions, or even crew members of his on his YT-2400 transport. Anyone that kind of wanna buddy up with a Chiss outlaw would be cool I think!

I would also love to run into other Chiss, some who could try to persuade him to join the fight, to help what survivors are out there. That being said I would also love adversaries who are hellbent on destroying the Chiss. Enemies to face off from time to time.

Overall just looking for a place to start, a Jedi who would want to train someone, even if Sazaku is older than normal. Anything else, we’ll I’m open to ideas and suggestions and just wanna write a cool story with a broken Chiss who can’t come to grips with how his life was turned upside down. :)

The Wayward Sith
Jorel isn't exactly a traditional darksider (his master is at odds with most of the Sith out there). Even without the master/apprentice component, this could make for an interesting meeting :)

Keatoch

Vice Admiral of The Elysium Empire
Greetings! Sazaku here, one of the numerous survivors from the breaking of Csilla. So excited to get started! Sazaku here is a rogue type, running away from the wider threats of the galaxy, most of all he can’t come to terms with what happened to him, his family, his people, and his homeworld. After several years though the past is gonna catch up to him sooner or later.

I’m seeking everything really, and all of that will come down the line. But for starters I’m seeking a Master for the young man. Preferably I would love to go the Jedi route, and start from scratch, learning the Force, wielding a lightsaber. Be sort of a cowboy Jedi similar to the likes of Kyle Katarn, or Kanan Jarrus. Eventually of course that’s if I can find a Master.

I’m also seeking friends as well. Those that could become companions, or even crew members of his on his YT-2400 transport. Anyone that kind of wanna buddy up with a Chiss outlaw would be cool I think!

I would also love to run into other Chiss, some who could try to persuade him to join the fight, to help what survivors are out there. That being said I would also love adversaries who are hellbent on destroying the Chiss. Enemies to face off from time to time.

Overall just looking for a place to start, a Jedi who would want to train someone, even if Sazaku is older than normal. Anything else, we’ll I’m open to ideas and suggestions and just wanna write a cool story with a broken Chiss who can’t come to grips with how his life was turned upside down. :)

Hello there, fellow Chiss.

May I suggest The Elysium Imperium, or The Nomadic Peoples Coalition?

The Imperium is an "Imperial" faction with many more Republic or Alliance-based ideologies. The Imperium is a monarchy, but has a few checks and balances, for example The King cannot change The Constitution without The Senate. The Elysium Imperium was previously known as The Elysium Empire, and they took on many refugees, especially from Csilla, and before Csilla, The Scar Worlds. In fact three of our best Admirals (Myself and Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch being the more active two) are Chiss, and joined after Csilla was destroyed.

We have a Jedi Order, or rather a Grey Jedi Order, named The Order of The Lion. That link tells most of what you need to know about the order, and its' knights.

As for The nomadic People's Coalition, I recommend you talk with Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch , as he knows much more about them. All I can say is they are a subgroup within The Imperium that have a nomadic calling, and a connection through The Force with ships.

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
Sazaku Sazaku

Keatoch Keatoch is correct. The Nomadic Peoples Coalition is made up entirely of refugees that are afraid to live on planets so they choose to live in a supermassive space station, and many of them follow a religion that reveres space ships. This religion comes with many perks and is in its infancy, which allows for much room for growth and development, and many of the inhabitants are Chiss.

More Chiss huh. I’m always excited to run into fellow Chiss. I didn’t know if there was a refugee movement, or really a large gathering of Chiss, but refugees as well. That’s pretty cool!

The nomad people I find very interesting! Would love to learn more about them I think! Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch Keatoch Keatoch

Jorel Kaan Jorel Kaan

A Sith Chiss huh? You are right that would be an interesting run in! Give me all the Chiss brothers and sisters!

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
More Chiss huh. I’m always excited to run into fellow Chiss. I didn’t know if there was a refugee movement, or really a large gathering of Chiss, but refugees as well. That’s pretty cool!

The nomad people I find very interesting! Would love to learn more about them I think! Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch Keatoch Keatoch

Jorel Kaan Jorel Kaan

A Sith Chiss huh? You are right that would be an interesting run in! Give me all the Chiss brothers and sisters!
I’ll send you a DM with more information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom