Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Trivia

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn was originally going to be a Mando before Libby said for him to be a Jedi. He's a transfered character from Habbo hotel rp.

Preliat's name comes from another character on another SWRP forum, who shares no similiarities to The Wolf. Preliat's original character image was also Chris Pratt from Zero Dark Thirty, and he also had a beard before the wipe. After the wipe, he was magically Connor from AC3 and nobody said anything about it.

Danger's name comes from a series called "Dark Hunter" by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

The character in question is:

Dangeruese St. Richard

Dan-juh-ruse San Ree-shar
Named for the grandmother of Eleanor of Aquitaine and born the daughter of a French actress and a French nobleman, Danger grew up on the stage. She loved her life and her parents until the French Revolution tore her world apart. Caught between the two warring factions, she refused to see the noble half of her family killed.
Using her connections in the theater, she tried to smuggle her father and noble half-siblings to England. Her husband was the one who betrayed her into the hands of the Committee. She was killed trying to protect her small brother and sister from the guillotine.
Since she has joined the Dark-Hunters, Danger has, shall we say, an attitude problem. She trusts no one and she has a very special place in her heart for children.

Evasion Studios
  • Azrael was a Dark Jedi sleeper cell in his first incarnation on a previous game, and at one time did wear stolen Mandalorian armor.
  • Nazo is somewhat based off of Yoshimitsu from games like Tekken and Soul Calibur - especially his favorite word "Namu"
  • Arik Andees is an anagram and came from a twist on famous classic literature.
  • Dekkan Fray was created based on watching "A History of Violence"
  • Dashal Vance was made to annoy [member="Sarge Potteiger"] - or at least that's what I like to tell myself. :)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Sure, why not, I'll hop on the bandwagon....

• Coincidentally, "Aynea" (derived from fictional Añya) is a real Greek name, which means "one who is swift."
    Aynea's species, the Ruferalahuin, was originally made to be unique to her and infinitely reclusive, but kemonomimi are trendy, so now there's over a dozen individual Ruferalahuin writers and counting.
  • Aynea's mission on Atrisia was originally to kill Circe, not be romanced by her or burn down the palace, and no IC relationship was ever plotted to transpire.
  • Aynea was meant to be permanently killed by Metus, but a plot was instead devised before the IC murder to resurrect her; sadly, Iscariot, the backing behind this plot, retired from Chaos before it could be enacted and much of it had to be 'handwaved,' causing Aynea to abruptly and inexplicably become an Energy Vampire.
  • The Aynea-Circe shipping was cancelled due to an unforeseen conflicting of two different plots, causing complications between writers over how these plots could proceed side-by-side; ultimately, an agreement was not met.
  • Due to the unforeseen circumstance of Circe's passing, Aynea has also been scheduled for termination, with Kass Sja being her concept's spiritual descendant (in some ways, literally).
  • Circe's death is followed by a plot twist. (She is still dead.)

Kaine is another spelling of the name Cain, as in the Cain who murdered his brother Abel in the Bible and was henceforth punished by God.

Zambrano is a surname of Basque origin, and is based off of the Spanish word soberano, which supposedly means sovereign.

Kaine originally was created as an NFU Imperial Agent to serve in the Sith Empire early on the site, but eventually I retconned him to be an untrained FU that had enlisted in Imperial Intelligence.

My influence for the character and personality of Kaine was based off of Voldemort from the Harry Potter series, Nightmare from Soul Calibur, and Archimonde from Warcraft.

Despite his extremely brutal, violent, and often times single-minded obsessive behavior, he is an advocate of the arts and crafts, and besides frequently displaying works of art within his various abodes he also is an adequate painter, and can play several instruments including the piano (with most of these skills come from his tutelage when he was a young boy).

Bear

B
I've roleplayed Em since, I believe, 2010 on WoW. He went through TOR, which is where he picked up being a Mandalorian, and then on TGC he joined the Empire because the only real options were Rebel or Empire for Non-Force Users (you couldn't have NFUS and FUs in the same faction on there.)

But somewhere along the line I lost the taste for Mandalorians, though I can't recall why, and thus he is the first character I've ever considered retired in an OOC sense.

Fabula has been an adult film/magazine star in both of her lifetimes. Much like her boobs, it's been mentioned all of once IC.

Razelle is one of my oldest characters. She used to be a paladin experiment for a tabletop D&D group, a chance for me to play around with the idea of a "failure paladin." When I initially converted her to Star Wars, she was still quite religious.

Codi didn't originally have an accent. When Smitty told me he was reading "hon" in a Southern accent, I decided she'd be a suthun belle. Like almost all of my decisions, this started out as a joke and eventually became a long-term component of her character.

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct
- Andrea is based on a blond character I made a long time ago (like, eight years old. Andrea's last name was Bean) who was blond, loved pink and boy bands, and had a cheery and innocent personality. The major color has shifted from pink to green now, and Andrea is a lot less girly and more tough willed but still young and foolish hero.

- Andrea, overall, is kinda named after Andromeda from Greek Mythology. I always imagined that mythology character with long, curly, blond hair - majorly because I imagined every single "princess" in my childhood as Barbie. xP

- Still going with the Andromeda thing, Andrea is quite beautiful.

- I can see Andrea being chained to a rock to be fed to a zillo beast or something as appeasement to a sith or something - just for Andrea to be rescued by her future boyfriend/ husband. Andrea, despite the rescue, would not be that much impressed actually. She's not the heartsy, girly, type girl to instantly fall in love or develop a crush with anyone.

- Minus the long, blond hair Andrea is nothing like Barbie now.

- Andrea bears some resemblances to another famed Kryze, Satine.

- Andrea is a morning person.

- Andrea loves carrots and parsnips.

- I will stop now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom