Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos Says Goodbye To Another Wonderful Admin

*coughs*

Let's set the tone.

https://youtu.be/1SiylvmFI_8​
It's a sad somber day in Staff chat, as we reluctantly bid farewell to one of our own.
RJDPaAk.gif
tumblr_me9hlyoSQZ1rxl3mn.gif
tumblr_me9hjgkUyT1rxl3mn.gif
tumblr_me9hjr09SD1rxl3mn.gif
SqJBfkg.gif
tumblr_inline_mjv69hF6vP1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_me9hpn5YZ21rxl3mn.gif
tumblr_me9hkrWtph1rxl3mn.gif
tumblr_inline_msrx2yRN6L1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mjv64r4hsE1qz4rgp.gif

sR38Tcw.jpg
She's totally fine btw. Just busy IRL.
This is mostly because I revel in the dramatic.
....Jamie got a new job and won't be able to commit the time necessary to be our Admin any longer.
Thank her for all the massive amount of work, including several dozen map updates throughout the last year and some change.
She's been a massive contributor to this community, so thanks for all the hard work, seriously.

[member="Jamie Pyne"],

Thank you
Jamie for sitting through some of my old factory submissions while I insisted on being obstinate and stubborn, your patience is enviable for just about anyone. Take care of yourself, I sincerely hope the board hasn't seen the last of you.

WE'RE FINALLY GETTING RID OF [member="Tefka"]!

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

You've made such a contribution to Chaos, and though I've said my piece via Discord I feel you're owed the recognition here before the Community alongside countless others thanking you and wishing you the best.

The Map won't be the same without you, though I suspect your Discord may be a hell of a lot quieter. Hopefully we'll see you pop in from time to time and where-ever life takes you, good luck and make the best of every opportunity.

Chaos will miss you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom