Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos Says Goodbye To Another Wonderful Admin

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

May you rest in peace. As we commend your soul to Aetherius, blessings of the Nine Divines upon you.May your soul burst of Nirn, our belov-...oh wait wrong fandom...whatever...

For real thoug, thanks for everything you've done for the community and good luck at your new job!

[member="Jamie Pyne"] it's been a privilege and an honor to write with you, a lot of respect for the amount of work you've put into this community. Congratulations on the new job! Until we meet again.

tumblr_ncy7ak2GtG1qc41ebo6_500.gif

It's always been a pleasure to write and work with you on the site. I wish you the best of luck and happiness with your real life job promotion; maybe one day we can write together again, till then, take care!

O7

The greatest of respect, you’ve done a difficult job with strength, class, grace and fortitude for a long time.

Good luck with the real world, although from the traits you’ve displayed here, I doubt you’ll need it.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
I never got a chance to rp with you, but I do appreciate all the work you put into being an awesome admin. Stay classy and best wishes for your future endeavors in the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom