Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos Map: Member-Made Hyperlane Edition [Updated August 2018]

CHAOS MAP
Member-Made Hyperlane Edition
Last Updated: August 21, 2018

Approved, member-made hyperlanes submitted to the Codex using the Hyperlane Template will be displayed here for public reference.​
Feast thine eyes. Use it. Explore it. Fill it up. Give the Hyperlane Template the love it deserves.​

ZiegvsW.jpg

Coren Starchaser said:
Isn't Mara Corridor original?
[member="Jorus Merrill"] built, I thought?

Still, I love this!
Mara Corridor was indeed member-created by Jorus and a few others (group effort as I recall). It is the first and only member-made lane added to the official Chaos map. We had a contest last year for new hyperlanes with the winning lane being added to the map but only received two entries and cancelled the contest.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

If you mean those tiny intersections from the Blood Trail and the Crusaders' Way, I'd imagine that's just artistic license endemic to naturally swoopy lines. If you're talking about the Nagai Trade Spine going off the map, that more or less follows a canon extragalactic route to one of the small companion galaxies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom