Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos counts to 20??

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.

Hehe, just busting on you Abby. I'm currently not joining any new threads as I'm waiting to write in the liberation of Commenor. I know it's going to take up a lot of my writing time.
But yes, I wait out thread replies in the games here if I'm not doing anything else.

I take it that you are in a story with [member="Vulpesen"] , [member="Abigail Meredydd"] ? :D

Marina DeVoe

You know i was just busting you with the waiting thingy...right? Write when you get the muse, is my motto. just make sure you post it today...lol
Just kidding! hehe.. :D

Oh, so not writing with Vulpesen. Hmm...I was reading some of the game post and sort of got the notion that- sigh...
Oi...never mind me. *eyes make a circle* Now let me eat foot I inserted in mouth. :(

Marina DeVoe

14 :eek:

Ahem... *clears throat*
Never in someone else's wildest dream would I have guessed THAT!...lol.. :D

Ok, must get off my workstation for a while, Abby. Will be back to answer one of your threads in like an hour or two. ;)

Marina DeVoe

And that's why I don't readily jump into relationships...not when boys think like that when relationships don't work out. Why not just move on and retain the good memories? They are part of life experiences, and to turn what was once something good to cheapen it up- Grrrr... I don't think I'll ever understand that! :(

Nope and nope. Got someone else now and you aight.

But that ain't important. What is important is: 20

r1079210_12810682.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom