Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDPO-2127 is looking for an master...

[member="Yvette Thénardier"]

Hmm... Maybe he was dropped off by his former owner at a trading post... With slight damages to his mainframe? I don't know if Yvette is tech savy, but i was thinking her fixing him made them bond a bit? Just a thought, tell me what you think :3

[member="Sannika Brynn"]

Haha true true, though honestly, i don't want people to be rping with a droid with a personality they absolutely HATE, so they become inactive on the thread... Its just sad. When i am finished making the droid, i will run everything by you first for a little check!

Alright... Now why would your character be wanting to go to a trading post... Possibly, its actually a bar that serves as a trading post at times because its a small town in the rural lands maybe?

[member="SilverSlender"] That or she's just browing around. She can be dealing with some problem, like feeling alone, before seeing the droid and thinking it would make a good friend.

Alright! A trading post is where they "meet" then! Any preference to the planet that the trading post is on? (Last question, sorry.)

[member="Sannika Brynn"]

Alrighty here's what i have come up with:

The droid is rusty red with white coloring

Has the sickest moves known to droid-kind

His name is Skipper *cough* Chopper *cough* XD

And he loves shooting things out of the sky/space

So, its not much obviously, but i am not sure what else to put. Is that all ok? I know Skipper isn't the best name... But he's the skipper of your ship lol? Meh?

[member="Sannika Brynn"]

Haha yes it will! Alright, i will make a new character profile for Skipper! So, where will this start off? Obviously, your character will recieve Skipper when she joins (the Republic? I forgot XD,) but like, what planet? Or is it in some big ship in space? And then, can your character understand the droid-speak?

(Lol so many question, sorry!)

[member="Sannika Brynn"]

Ah, i see. How about one of the Inevitable-class ships? They seem to be the more "main base" kinda place if i am not mistaken.

She can't? Alright :3 will she learn along the way, or am i going to be roleplyaing with a group of people lol?

(And sorry for not making the new character yet, my phone doesn't want to cooperate with this website...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom