Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDPO-2127 is looking for an master...

CDPO-2127 is an Astromech droid that is currently looking for employment... Anywhere. He doesn't mind if he works for the Sith or the Jedi or neither at this point, he just wants a job. That's a droid's main function, to work, isn't it?

CDPO-2127 can be a bit stubborn at times, but always gets the job done and stays loyal to his master. His programming has him more particular to jobs where he gets to travel... On a spaceship. His maker was somewhat nostalgic and programmed CDPO-2127 with the preference to space adventures... Don't ask. Seriously.

He is ok with also belonging in a pre-existing group of Jedi, Sith, etc, and knows that if a group is what he gets to be in, that he will do his job diligently and be a wonderful addition to the team.

CDPO-2127 looks forward to meeting his future master and (hopefully) going on grand adventures with close calls and enemies all around!

*SilverSlended Droids for Hire are not responsible for any defects or tendencies that any Droid may have upon arriving at the new Master.

~SilverSlender's Droids for Hire

(Wow did i have a fun time writing this XD)

Audrey Thénardier

Crime is a Family Business
[member="CDPO-2127"] May not be this character but I am working on one who could use a friend like you're droid for company while she's off on a number of adventures and the like. Bit of a weak offer, I know, but thought I'd say now before it's too late lol.

[member="Audrey Thénardier"]

Lol yay that was quick! I was thinkin' that nobody would want a droid with them on adventures but i guess i was wrong!

And don't worry, CDPO will be waiting for you when you are ready! How long do you think it would take until your character is ready to go off on adventures or whatever she will be doing? OH, and, do you have a certain plot in mind for the Droid? Like, do you want CDPO to be a droid that she purchased, or had in her family, met in the streets, *cough* stole *cough* lol.

I think i may as well add a few more droids to the list or make a new thread lol. I need some rps!

Audrey Thénardier

Crime is a Family Business
[member="SilverSlender"] I'm hoping to have the character done by today, hopefully within the next few hours depending. And really I'm not too sure about character arch or anything. I mean for one I do want her to have a droid friend, being that her background and all will make her a little bit alienated, but also so she has some help when she's part of the Red Ravens. A droid would obviously be helpful to her if she's on secret slicer missions and the like.

Hmm... Then maybe she recieves the droid as a gift from... Her parents? A friend? I don't really mind, you can decide :3

[member="Sannika Brynn"]

CDPO has been taken... But i can create another Astromech droid for you if you want!

Sannika Brynn

Let me tell you about a Rebellion...
[member="SilverSlender"]

No worries! Give it some time with your droid before you make a new one. Some people have trouble immersing with droid characters, so you'll probably want to make sure you're into it before you commit to another. :)

[member="RHTC 560 Broonto"]

Haha lol, i can make an astromech for your character to team up with if you like! Just, possibly give me a day or two to get used to rping droids first? Then i am willing to rp with you any time! :3

[member="Sannika Brynn"]

Haha thanks for your understanding! Same as above, if you maybe give me like a day or two to get used to rping droids, i would love to rp with you!

Alright! When you are finished with your character and ready to rp, just Mention me on this thread and i will be ready!

Alright, i have waaay to much time on my hands, so i am willing to at least make the droid for you now! Do you have a preference for the color of the droid i will be rping? Or the attitude, etc? I was think of going with a red droid if thats alright with you?

[member="Sannika Brynn"]

Same as above, i am willing to start making the droid at least! Any preference to color, attitude, or history with you character, etc?

[member="SilverSlender"]

I'm good with anything really. Maybe something that would work well off of my droid? He's a sort of combat droid turned into space hippie if that helps.

Lol a space hippie XD Um so maybe like a chill droid? One that doesn't really get too riled up or get into conflicts or some'in like that?

Sannika Brynn

Let me tell you about a Rebellion...
[member="SilverSlender"]

Nothing really particular. Just make sure it's not black or pink. Maybe a rusty red or green.

And the droid needs to have the moves. You know. Dancing. :p

As for history... Make something up. But I want it to be a fresh partnership. Sannika wouldn't know the droid until it was given to her by the Rebellion.

(I sure hope you're up to all these requests. LOL)

YES!! Love that idea! *runs off to write it down*

[member="Yvette Thénardier"]

Alrighty! (Omg lol MEGHAN!!! Meghan meghan... You are such as douche to Aqualad XD) Anyway, are you ready to rp? And have you decided on how the droid is connected to Yvette?

[member="Sannika Brynn"]

Hmm i can do a rusty red if that's alright with you? I can do green if you prefer that more tho lol! And alrighty, writing that down for the history. I will probably have yours be a little more laid back and not so easily aggravated if thats ok with you!

(Lol i know, but i am skillful in the art of keeping-track-of-stuff lol!)

[member="SilverSlender"] I was going to go for something like she bought him herself. Idk what his conditon would be but wherever he is she would find him and want to have him with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom