Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cast Down Your Crowns (Mandalorian Empire Dominion of Vena Hex AB27)

Vena Palace, Dining room
Objective 1: Save the Baroness of Vena. Root out usurpers.
Allies: [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Ursula Vizla"] | [member="Cynthia Solus"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Tom Taff"]

Aaray reacting to Yasha's carefree destruction and then barking of orders was a jolt to his senses. He scoops the barely conscious Cynthia off the floor and into his arms as quick as he could. Feeling the beskar'gam digging into his arms from her weight against him as he stands up with a grunt. He moved across the dust and debris ridden floor. Almost through the breach, his eyes noticed something wrong. [member="Yasha Mantis"] was injured, a wound to her side from the looks of it but he couldn't be too sure. After passing into the dining room he reached to his medkit pulling a small syringe of symoxin from it and offering it to the mand'alor.
"Will numb the pain for the time being. Don't be too long or it'll get worse."
Aaray turns from her and picks Cynthia up completely yet again and moves into the room. He lays her down in a safe position where his body would block any sight lines on her. He quickly reinspected Cynthia during the brief moments following.

Beth's face fell. Dramatically. Azure didn't get injured but Adara, who she had hoped wouldn't take off with Azure, fell down and landed face first onto the duracrete pavement. Once Beth held Adara in her arm, she frowned as her long, pointed ears basically drooped as low as they could go. Beth felt panic rising in her emotions even as she tried to suppress such a thing. Ram'ika was still clinging to her dress, although she could tell he was getting intrigued by everything going on.

And now Adara was crying her eyes out because Beth got her little face all scratched up. She couldn't heal Adara through the Force like she could most people - it would hurt her even more than it just natural healing. Stupid Dark Sided crap that she was stuck with... Beth sighed as she thought about what to do. She couldn't exactly trust Azure not to run off. Why did they stick 3 kids on her? She was 16! She didn't know how to take care of herself, let alone 3 little monsters! She nibbled her lip, "I'm so sorry Adara, no one is traitors here. It's okay, it's okay... We just need to get some bacta," she murmured as she thought about how to help.

She sat Azure down and gave him a look of death. He better not run! In either case, she gave a nod towards Erin. "Yeah... I kinda do," she murmured quietly as she tried to comfort the child. She was thankful when Erin stepped in with an amulet and tried to help her. Beth was too concerned with Adara to notice the life drain and the power from the talisman. Beth naturally got a bit ignorant of the Force when she was busy attending to Adara. She was exposed to the dark side all day and as such, she tried to ignore it and during moments like this, she was usually successful.

Beth gave Barrien a slight smile and a little bit of a chuckle as he bribed her with chocolate. Hopefully, Adara would calm down with the talisman and some chocolate! Hopefully...

The Vena Market
Objective: 2 (Create economic ties & enjoy Vena’s reverse of isolationism)
Allies: [member="Barrien Siegfried"] [member="Cassiopeia Australis"] [member="Skorvek"] [member="Azure Raxis"] [member="Erin Tenel"]
Enemies: Definitely Mr. Tripsie (gravity).

The rumbly tumbly, which was usually a plague of the child began to fill, draining at an expanding rate from Er’in Tenel. Her nosey needed it!

Adara’s cries began to increase in timbre and volume, swirls of breeze picking up from the child. Any with sense of the Force could sense the emanations from the child, it was impossible to ignore, albeit not very powerful.

While currently Adara was simply a child, Er’in was right in the supposition that fully grown, and properly (or improperly) trained, she would become a particular brand of salvation or damnation depending. Adara stuttered and clung to the amulet, shutting her eyes as tight as she could, until blotches of colour fluttered beneath them.

No more blood. Blood! Blood was scary! It was hurty! It belonged inside her, not on the outside! Blood… was also something she remembered. A vision from Carnifex, drops of black blood hitting her skin and absorbing into it… feeling full.

“My nooooose!” Adara whimpered, bawling her little black eyes out. Yet, the more she concentrated on her face not feeling like an impromptu meeting with the pavement, the less it hurt.

She no longer felt the warm blood on her face. Her nose and cheek didn’t sting! By the time Adara reopened her eyes, Barrien offered the one thing, which would always halt a case of the weepy meepies.

“Ch-chawk-lit?” Rubbing her eyes with the heel of one palm, Adara clung to the Sith Amulet with the other and sniffled, looking up at Beth’s worried face.

What was a little girl to do?

Take a header into Beth’s collarbone, that’s what! Adara bonked her forehead into Beth’s shoulder and let her sniffles die down, nodding to Barrien.

“May I has chawk-lit, Befthy? Peeeeaaaassssse? I pwomise I’ll eat pwopew people food afteeeeew.” Sniffling with a clogged set of nostrils, Adara nuzzled into Beth and looked out at the collective around her. Oh no, she made a scene!

Adara whimpered, childishly attempting to hide and avoid the embarrassment she felt from blubbering in front of adults.

Norrin Fisck

N
The Vena Market
Objective Two

This was quite possibly one of the most adorable little tantrums he had ever seen, even despite the presence of the Sith amulet. He didn't particularly care for someone giving such a thing to a child. It was wreckless, even with the darkness the child was exuding. [member="Adara Raxis"] was still a child, and her mind was not developed enough to understand her situation or decide things for herself. This was why he wasn't a fan of the Jedi taking in younglings, and why he volunteered to teach them. He had them keep an open mind until they were older.

"Go on, you can take it" he said, pushing it gently into her hand.

He glanced up at [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] and offered her a wink. It was easy to see that she was feeling a bit self-conscious about the situation that she had found herself in. While he did feel bad for her, it was also kind of humorous. She was such a wreck when dealing with her baby sister. He remembered those days when he was dealing with his half-siblings back on Oaken Dawn. Chasing them around, keeping them away from the stormtroopers. It was tough work. It was always hard when you were the one in charge and had everyone putting pressure on you.

The chocolate would do wonders if he knew anything. With how much Beth loved it, he was certain her sister would as well. Still, he reached out and booped her little nose lightly, smiling at her. As he did, he let healing energies flow from him into her. It was brief, but it should at leadt help a little. Since she didn't knoe him other than seeing him approach with her sister he wasn't going to overstep his bounds and scare her. She was adorable, though.

The question, though, was who this other woman ([member="Erin Tenel"]) was. She didn't seem a close friend of theirs, but she was handing out an amulet of darkside energies to a child. He was going to keep an eye on her while he was there.

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
Objective: Vena Market

"We know about cloud computing's risks. We believe these are acceptable risks to us"

"We may wish to continue discussions of customization later or at least elsewhere if confidentiality is required"

Because she obtained the source codes of several of HoldoWare's products via slicing, she knew slicers typicallty were interested in stuff much more dark than the information inside an ERP, and that those who want to slice into an ERP are typically insiders to the target. Here it seemed that finances were not the aim of most slicers, and most of the clients hiring slicers had at best limited understanding of finance and instead sought compromising information of a non-financial nature. And yet it's entirely possible that talking about customization could make other prospective clients uncomfortable to have around, but she was prepared to let the other staffer present that merchandise. Just that the need for confidentiality may be important to her, and often, clients, too. She knew that it was much more complex than selling a password management system and that often the nitty-gritty of the client's needs and wants in an ERP will be very, very specific, much more so than a PMS' client needs, which tend to be very similar from a client to another, or be used by third parties against it.

The Vena Market
Objective Two

Crisis averted.

Er'in gently teased the amulet back from [member="Adara Raxis"], then looked around for a reflective surface, seeing none, she asked slightly lamely.

"I'm sorry to ask such random question, but my eyes are still glowing, are they not? You're staring at me like I'm a threat, Master Jedi, so I assume this to likely be the case."

The violet sparkle that was like, yet unlike Sith corruption - or a more personified version, perhaps - had dimmed noticably from the brilliant violet orbs, but yes, she was in fact still glowing.

"Sorry about that..." Ack. Formalities. "... Beth, that did not go quite as I foresaw, which it rarely does, one supposes. Believing the ever-changing is a sure way to end up like every other visionary - dead. You know that young Adara here really should already..." Hmm, how to put it. "... be in some sort of training, don't you? She's very special and already past the age to be taken as Padawan, or Acolyte, if you follow the old traditions."

[member="Barrien Siegfried"] | [member="Adara Raxis"] | [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]​

The Vena Market
Objective: 2 (Create economic ties & enjoy Vena’s reverse of isolationism)
Allies: [member="Barrien Siegfried"] @Cassiopeia Australis [member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Azure Raxis"] @Erin Tenel

At first he was concerned abit when [member="Adara Raxis"]'s nose and the resulting of force energy that was being gathered and unleashed from her crying in pain and was about to go heal her himself when he saw the amulet that [member="Erin Tenel"] took out and placed near Adara start feeding her and healing the wound, He kept his eye on her as well as Adara as the process continues there was something about Erin princess or not that he didn't trust which was partially one of the many reasons he kept so close to the child while she was near by. He was pleased with [member="Barrien Siegfried"] as he comforted her with some chocolate he seemed to be good with children and Adara didn't seem to mind so he didn't mind he watched as Erin took the amulet slowly away from her as she started talking if she was threatening or anythign before she told beth that Adara was in need of training of some sort he decided to say his piece this was a choice for the mother to make in these matters it was her blood after all.

Forgive the interjection but isn't such a choice for her mother to decide? And if she agrees and if the mother approves I would like to be present should she be trained by anyone....you understand why I hope.

He meant no disrespect but he didn't wish to let adara outta his sight in places like this espically since shes caught the eye of certain people call it over protective but that was a nature that was developing with him towards the child.

“Fun times, eh? Glad we put the danger pay addition to the contract, now?” Yasha gritted her teeth under her buy’ce, taking the syringe from [member="Aaray Solus"] and nodding him back into the dining room, “Take care of the wounded. Go.”

None would pass through to the others in the Dining Room, not with the Infernal glowering over the doorway. “Bring him back… I know what to do.”

Yasha watched [member="Kaine Australis"] leave, setting her hand hard on the wall to hold herself upright. Her hip beginning to throb, leg sting and foot numb, she injected the Symoxin and stowed the hypo syringe in a belt pocket.

Inside the dining hall, Yasha looked to [member="Alkor Centaris"], giving the man a quirk of her helm, which was akin to a nod. She walked to Keya and held out her hand.

“Baroness Keya, we cannot guarantee the members of your staff are on your side. You will never be safe on Vena, not until you’re old enough to take back what is yours by right.” Yasha half-sat on the table, to ease the pain thrilling up her right hip. “You will never rule in peace.”

“But… I don’t know, I could maybe, if you stayed and…”

“Are you prepared to kill all these people and become a tyrant known for their bloodlust?” Yasha tilted the girl’s head up, letting her wolf-helm retract from her face to peer into Keya with amber eyes.

“What? No! N..nno! I couldn’t! I simply couldn’t!” Keya shivered, meek in her shaking dress. She was far removed from the girl Yasha’d been, there was no fight in this meek meadow flower. She’d never make it out alive.

“Keya. Give me your coronet.”

“What!? But… but it’s my right, I’m the Baroness, I am! Mother told m-“

“You are a foolish little girl, who is getting people killed. Your people. Mine are getting hurt, look at [member="Cynthia Solus"]’ leg! Look at it! Can you take that!? Can you accept that her leg and the deaths of your people are on your hands?!”

“But they’re not on my hands, they’re on… they’re…. it’s on… “

“Keya! Give me your crown!” Yasha’s booming voice settled ill on the ears of those listening to her. The Baroness shrunk, and pulled the jewelled twist of gold from her forehead, handing it over with shivering hands. Yasha inspected it, and held it up.

“By right of Mandalore, I take this coronet and the position of Baroness of Vena as my own. Your Baroness Keya is a danger to herself and you, and will be removed from Vena to Mandalore… where she will undergo the education and training necessary for her return as a capable and strong willed leader. [member="Alkor Centaris"]. Shoot any who resist. We’re done here. MOMALOR, tell the fleet we’re keeping a permanent presence here. Give [member="Ursula Vizla"] the word to finish up and destroy… and get word to @Skorvek. He’d better have my daughter. All who do not immediately come forward with what you know of the plot against Keya, if discovered, will be thrown into a gladiatorial pit to face the judgement of war.

The plot against Keya is a plot now against me. So, ladies, gentlemen and androgynes.. who dares challenge Mand’alor?”
clanmantis.png

“We’ve thrown everything we could at the Mandalorians and they’re still here.” The figure in white gripped their collar, adjusting the mask on their face. They stood in a far off coach house on the Palace grounds, several companions lingering around.

“The Mandalorians are tenacious. They have their contract and that’s all they see.” Giza drew his finger along the coach house windowsill, grunting softly at the dust, which collected on his gray gloved finger. “Keya will learn she never should have taken the coronet and declared her independence. She needs us.”

“Did you feel the swell of the Dark Side from the Market, Giza? There is something deeply wrong with the Mandalorians. But what?” Tallu, the servant of Baroness Keya’s room dipped her hood down from her pale face and shook her head. “I don’t like it. I think they mean to stay.”

“Bish, the Baker saw it… it’s the child. The Mand’alor’s daughter. She’s too well guarded to take.” Giza pulled Tallu into an embrace, rubbing the woman’s back, as she looked out to the direction of the Market.

“That much from a child? Giza. We cannot leave that girl to the Mandalorians, we must bring her back to Silver Rest. This was supposed to get Keya to fall back on our offer of coming under the Silver Jedi’s protection, and now? The Mandalorians are entrenching. She’s growing attached.”

“So we let her attach. Let her see the Mandalorians, and perhaps given some time, they will lower their guard here… Keya is one thing, we may still be able to sway her… but if we find the right moment to grab that child…”

“The child…” Tallu cast her chin downward, placing her hood back over her brown hair and patting the lightsaber hidden at her side. It had been months of work, getting trusted enough in the Baroness’ household, and now? Why wasn’t the young girl doing what her trusted and beloved servants wanted from her? She should have been putty in their hands, them, the real power behind the throne.

“Call our people back.” Tallu said.

“Tallu?” Giza held his lover’s arm and quirked his head.

“Give them Donna and Rave… we can work this… quietly. Nobody knows it’s us… Giza I have to get back to the safe room. If I’m missing, they’ll know.” Tallu gripped his hand, walking backward to start to run back through the secret tunnel.

It was time to let the Mandalorians have Vena… for now.

His foot caught the back end of the runner, who failed to flee fast enough. He watched the man flail miserably as he tripped over his own feet and slammed face first into the ground. "You're a hand here in the Baroness' home. What are you doing away from your post?"

It was a rhetorical question. The next would come from his rifle. "I-I have to deliver a message!" he shouted in terror. "I'm just the help! Please!"

"No messages today," he hissed. The rifle screamed once. Brains splashed across the floor, and the corpse slumped beneath his boot. Alkor sneered in disgust beneath his mask. "Should have let him lead me back to his contact," he muttered in annoyance.

It was hardly a setback.

The chaos throughout the entire area culminated in a shootout between several Mandalorians and household employees. It seemed their suspicions about an insurrection were well founded. More, there were other considerations to make. The actual assailants were highly trained, and they had left no trail.

Alkor had to move quickly to pick up a scent. He stopped short of an arm that swung out in front of him, and a blade raked through the air in a deft attempt to catch him off guard. But for the proximity alert from his HUD, he might have missed it entirely.

He wasted no time. One quick step backward opened a gap between he and his attacker, and a swift upward motion brought his rifle to bear. Alkor fingered the trigger twice in rapid succession, and it barked in response.

The look of surprise on her face was frozen there as she slowly stared downward, aware of her wounds. Each round came so quickly that they only began to bleed once she was watching, and she saw herself dying before she had the chance to follow through.

Her features were soft, fair, and she looked too beautiful to be an assassin. The dagger in her hand clattered lifelessly to the floor as she sagged to her knees, and only then did Alkor recognize her. She was a woman from the Baroness' household staff.

"This is getting out of hand," Alkor grunted.

"Tell them we're taking over," he called across the comm, his voice cold. "Tell them we're tired of playing games. I've got a lot of people to shoot, Yasha."

[member="Yasha Mantis"]

[member="Alkor Centaris"] was rooting out the attempted coup Yalilyr moved through the Palace and Yasha half-sat on the table in the dining hall, right hand to her right hip, willing it back to wholeness. The Symoxin [member="Aaray Solus"] gave her was flowing in her veins, and the hip began to swell in her armour.

It was time.

Taking hold of the Baroness’ arm, Yasha grabbed her pistol limped out the door toward the throne room. Several Venans rushed out of the way,

“Ah! Hey! Stop it! You’re hurting me!” Keya yelped. Another came into the hall, hand twitching toward his pistol. Yasha’s sidearm flared twice into the forehead and centre mass. Keya shrieked.

“That is my gardener!” She whimpered, staggering along with the limping Mandalorian. “Why… why does he have a gun!?”

“Did you never think you would be betrayed?” Yasha shook her head. “You have far too much to learn to rule these people.”

“But… but you were just two years older, when you began to rule Mandalore.”

“Yes… I was. And I was wary, and ready. I had few to trust and even fewer to depend upon, and without working myself half to death, and destroying my marriage to do it, I never would have pulled the Mandalorians through it. The crown of command is a lonely passenger strapped to your back. It is no succour. None will ultimately have you.

None you love will stay. It is a cold breeze in a frigid chair.” Yasha rounded the last corner to the Throne Room, and fired upon the three who stood openly by the door.

“So why do you do it?”

Keya’s words rang out and were left unanswered. Yasha pushed open the throne room doors, grunting at the pain in her leg. The room was quiet, a few courtiers holed up in hiding from the blasts. The stained glass windows lining the hall were all broken, glass scattered in chaotic kaleidoscopes on the pale white granite floor.

Why do you do it?

The question rang bell-toned through Mand’alor the Infernal. She made her way to the throne sitting ill upon its’ dais, and brushed off the glass and rubble.

“This was the duty given you, Yasha. It is yours to bear.” Baiko’s words fluttered like unconvinced hummingbirds seeking the honeyed liquor of a peaceful life.

They would never find berth. Yasha’s helm retracted from a strained, but pretty face.

“I, Yasha Mantis, Mand’alor the Infernal do willfully take the coronet of Baroness of Vena as my own. You are my People now, as long as I draw breath and Mando’ade remember me. On this day, Vena becomes a member of the Mandalorian Empire, your children will be educated, your citizens will be given medical care, food, and access to the plenty within. On this day, the squabbling of inconstant idiots will die in their own crimson pools.

Keya, former Baroness of Vena, will be brought to Mandalore for safety and education, then return of her own free will to her homeland. Any who hold issue with this, speak now.” Members of the Yalilyr rushed the room, as little Keya walked up the throne steps, and placed the coronet upon Yasha’s head.

“We are yours, Baroness.” She bowed, stepped back from the steps, and knelt. Waving her hand, Yasha sat forward, wounded leg outstretched and her weight off it as much as she could. All through the Palace, fighting stopped. The tanks facing [member="Ursula Vizla"] halted their onslaught, and a stillness came to the deep.

“You are Mando’ade now, Keya. Mandalorians do not kneel. I am Mand'alor the Infernal. You are now mine.”

Objective: 1.
Gear (As it goes): Black Fligh suit, Osseus Class ExoSkeleton, Legacy System Beskar’gam (equipped with: Jetpack with two individual thrusters, one wrist rocket launchers, two cortosis gauntlets, two crushgaunts, one wrist mounted retractable vibroblades, and two wrist flamethrowers, one Mandalorian Power Shield, and one KE-1 Shoulder Mounted Slugthrower), AIMX-01 "Buckler" Energy Shield Cybernetic Arm, armorweare black cape with Vizla symbol in the back in red ink, pair of R82 jump boots, Utility Belt (equipped with: Two thermal detonators, one grappling spike launcher, ammo, one comlink, one EX-324 Serum Subjects, two hand granades).
Armory: One custom made Masamune, four Shiva Knifes, one T-7 ion disruptor rifle, two MT 14 Heavy Blaster Pistol.

The mandalorian growled like a beast when she saw the reinforcements arriving. Those basilisk war droids were quite the sight for a sore eye, she felt bad she had to leave her big boy at home in the garage, but those would the trick. When she got up, the woman roared like a mythosaur of old to the squad leader.

“What took you so damn long?”, grabbing the man with one hand in his cape and the other one in his gusset. Ursula was pissed off, and when she got pissed her judgement was clouded and her savageness was let loose. Tossing the man away from his droid, Ursula whistled to Bhia, showing her the droid that was free for the taking. “Reinforce us from the ground.”, she didn’t trust any man watching her back, and before he could say anything against it, the two woman took off with the droids.

Followed the other four basilisk beauties, Vizla had a hard time trying to remember how to fly straight with those damn controls. Cursing the droid, she opened fire with the pulse cannons at the first chance she got aiming in a straight line to hit tank after tank as she went and fired the shatter missiles at two targets. When she came to the last tank, her hands pulled the basilisk up to the sky, to stay out of their reach.

“Go back down and fire at will”, her voice ordered by the comm, turning back with the droid from the sky, falling down like a missile, firing the shockwave generators against one tank, before pulling the rudder to leave the machine straight in the air, launching the last missile in the next tank, laughing like a madman as she did that. Specially when a blaster shot hit her forearm, being deflected by the personal shield she wore as a cybernetic in her arm. "Blow up those bantha lovers to hell!"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom had done quiet a bit. The ultimate destruction of all the enemies weapon systems and droids. Not that anyone would know it was him. Tom would not brag about it if he lived through this. The two rebels he had left alive decided to flee being unable to fire their weapons or hear from camp. A capm that was now in cinders. Genesis might not have gotten the leader but she had managed to destroy most of the uprising.

Darkness was all over Tom. It covered him like a shroud outside and in. As in his mind several moments flew past. His families death, he still couldn't see who the killers were but to this day he blamed other echanis for it. Perhaps he shouldn't but what had they ever done for him. Nothing, he had been left on the street a crying mess of a child as every single echani walked by. Not a single one stopped. That had hurt Tom more than he would ever speak.

He thought on his meeting with Rex and how the man was an amazing father. [member="Rex Taff"] who had taught him everything he knew. Taught him how to fight, how to protect and most importantly when to and when to not kill. However Rex had somehow forgotten that most simple of concepts something that was etched into both of their DNA. The need to not kill. Perhaps it was time to know more about his father's fate.

Then it ended on Mykes. [member="Mykes Vatak"], the man he loved. He remember the first day they had met, how sure he was Mykes was the one. How much he wanted to be with this man from the first moment. After the movie and the time spent in Tom's room they had gotten close, but not that close. It wasn't until Tom saw Mykes past and went into a coma before reemerging with a force bond to the man did they get closer. He remember the day Mykes had died and the come back to him from the dead.

Admittedly he hadn't actually died. But at the time Tom was certain he had lost Mykes forever only to find the man coming back in through the airlock. From that day forward he planned to keep the man by his side. The day they had proposed at the same time. It was an amazing day and finally the child they had adopted [member="Calithea Taff"]. He had to survive for them. He just hoped someone was coming to his rescue.

[member="Kaine Australis"], [member="Yasha Mantis"], [member="Aaray Solus"],

RexyDiv.png

"Okay, try it now!" The engine rumbled, then sputtered. He banged his wrench underneath the fighter. On a Mandalorian ship, he had decided to come along to be at least close to [member="Tom Taff"] without being in combat while also making himself useful in some way. Even if it got frustrating. He could hear the pilot in the pilot seat of the fighter banging on the console as well. Mykes pushed himself out, rubbing an oiled hand over his face. He could use some relaxing right n-

He paused, sitting on the ground as he felt something. Pain. He knew who's, as well. And he was quick to move to another fighter. "I gotta borrow this, I'll be back I promise!" Before any could protest, he was out of the hangar. He had to get down there. Tom was in trouble. And if it meant going down to a place in the middle of battle, so be it. Mykes had to get down there.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Rather rapidly Tom felt another presence within his mind. A foreign presence, one that had felt his parents death and was looking for more to show him. He couldn't fight it off in this state so he was forced to watch the moment again, and again and again. He sealed his bond to [member="Mykes Vatak"] off, not wanting to cause his lover harm. But as he watched he saw other echani's kill them. All of them.

Then it was Sith echani's doing it, finally it was him. Or something similar to him killing his parents but leaving him alive again. Because who would kill a kid. Then it was Rex. Rex with crimson Red lightsabres fighting and killing his family then several jedi and sith that appeared afterwards, but this couldn't be Rex. Rex was never here yet it felt so real.

A shadowy figure (canni bale boof) stood above Tom outside of his head. He wanted to cause the man suffering and pain. He had heard the force call and had been the one who scared off the rebels. He owed it to his current master for what Tom had done in the tomb. He would remain over tom continuing the memory flow. That was until he would be disturbed by [member="Kaine Australis"]. He did not wish to be found out yet, his plans must not be made clear yet.
RexyDiv.png

Mykes Vatak landed planet side, and he could feel the pain. For but a moment, and then...it was gone. Suddenly, extinguished. And Mykes felt no pain from it. He worried. He worried the greatest worry of them all as he headed in. Where he had felt [member="Tom Taff"] was under the planets surface as he headed in. As he went by, he could find destruction and he began to fear the worst. Torn apart droids, fallen weapons. And he could feel a presence...without a weapon he was useless down here. But he had to save him. He felt Tom's agony long enough to know that no one else was going to, so it was up to Mykes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom