Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate C U L T | BotM Populate of Kinoss

792862D5-666C-4274-9B7B-1BC893AF9F90.gif

Tags: Dyans Keto Dyans Keto | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr | Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Aldo Garrick Aldo Garrick

As The Mongrel and his honor guard advanced, preparing to attend the council, the warlord noticed a new presence arriving beside him: faithful Mercy, the greatest of his champions. Ever since he had captured her on Carlac, allowing the Taskmaster to turn her to the side of the Maw, she had aided the Scar Hounds mightily in every battle. There was no other that he trusted as greatly - an odd feeling, given that his first encounter with her had been her attempt to kill him. The fact that she had nearly succeeded had convinced him of her worth.

"GOOD," The Mongrel replied, his vocabulator buzzing as it translated his brain's impulses into cybernetic speech. "WALK WITH ME. LET US SEE ABOUT THIS NEW CRUSADE." It would be valuable to have this trusted ally alongside him, for he was not at his best. His injuries weighed him down, injuries to his very mind, and until they healed he would need assistance in staying alert to the ever-shifting politics of the Maw. The unwary would be devoured in this eternal contest of strength. He did not intend to be counted among them.

Beside them, the representatives of the Bloodsworn made their own greetings, including to The Mongrel himself. The warlord tried reflexively to incline his head in recognition, then remembered that he no longer had one. So instead he spoke. "GIVE MY REGARDS TO YOUR MASTER ALSO," he replied, hating the flat, tinny sound of his digital voice. He was glad that he and Zachariel had reached an understanding, a mutual respect based on recognizing one another's prowess as warriors. He did not want to have the Gen'dai for an enemy.

And then another figure stepped forth, one whose appearance drew a hush over the crowd. The Mongrel's photoreceptors struggled to refocus and make out the shape of the man. It couldn't be... could it? But it was. Aldo Garrick, the dead admiral, slain in battle as his starship broke around him, walked into the center of the gathering. The Mongrel ought to have felt awe, as the marauders did. He ought to have seen this as a sign of the might of the Dark Voice, of the power of the Maw to reach beyond death. Instead, he felt... empty.

Was this their destiny? To become hollow shells of themselves, dragged back from their final reward again and again, made to serve the Brotherhood even past the time of their martyrdom? Would they ever reach the Galaxy To Come, or would Rebirth play a cruel joke on them over and over, casting them from the threshold of paradise back into this corrupt and decaying age? He did not know, and he supposed it did not matter. He was helpless before the Avatars, the only true gods; whatever their will might be, he would see it done.

But he was tired. So very tired.

The Mongrel's focus shifted as Dyans spoke again, the Krath leader preparing to begin the war council. "VERY WELL," he buzzed, his spiderlike frame scuttling sideways to face her properly. "SPEAK, AND I WILL LISTEN. IS IT THE GOAL OF THESE CRUSADERS TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN MARAUDER AND FINAL DAWN? HOW WILL THEY ACHIEVE THIS? ARE THEY TO BE OUR OVERSEERS?" The thought rankled him. His warriors were rightfully proud of the destiny they had forged for themselves; they needed no others above them.

Especially others as yet untested in battle.

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent, Nite agent | Marauder of the Maw
Objective I: The New Holy Crusade
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Omega Phase Assault Rifle | 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | Hound Combat Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Tags: The Mongrel The Mongrel | Dyans Keto Dyans Keto | Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Aldo Garrick Aldo Garrick
GM1OQzU.png
[ Death to the World ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

I couldn’t say in particular that I was at home in the politics of Maw or in the game of the "big bosses". I couldn’t deny that sooner or later I wanted to get high enough, but I didn’t even have experience with that. Worse, it's not too much for Ziare either. Although she came from a noble family, as she was not a Force User, she did not deal much with such at home; and how good it would have been if I could have relied on something. To something basic; because even as a COMPNOR agent, she did not do too many political matters. True...

I had true doubts that normal political or diplomatic practice would have meant anything here. The Maw was also very different in this respect from other states or empires across the galaxy. I looked up at Mongrel when he told me to join him, and I finally nodded to him.

"As you wish, warlord! You honour me!" I said respectfully.

I joined him and walked on his side, followed and watched. Today was about learning for me. After all, an agent needs to be able to stand up not only on the field, but in politics in general. So this will be a good lesson now. However, most of those present are still unknown to me. I didn’t move in top circles yet, to know who was who. Of course, there were people I knew who, for they were those of whom it was impossible not to know who they were. Names are one thing, I usually knew them, faces from the files could be attached to them, but in general I didn’t know what to expect.

And I didn’t like that; it was better if I could prepare for what awaited me. And today, I didn't expect anything like that at all. I thought I would make a report to him and we discussed my next mission, as usual. That is, general things; it was new. Of course I loved the challenges, but this caught me off guard. And I didn't like that part. As we joined others, or they were just to us, I nodded at everyone, but didn’t speak. Listen and learn! I could do one thing that could have helped in this situation.

~ MANIAC, try to get data from the Nite database about everyone who is present. Respectively, about Maw's internal political situation I want files, everything that I can get with my access. ~ I instructed the AI.

~ Retrieving data in progress. ~ he replied.

I was wondering how much data I could access from these. It would have been nice to be informed and get a completely comprehensive picture of these things. Until I got these, I watched in silence and walked on the Warlord's side. After all, here on the spot right now I can learn quite a lot about the people present. A personal encounter always reveals more than a few files and reports...

DHGyR0O.png

54MNAtl.gif

mxwQhuJPKDBsILqJ6nanVhR3i9HWhRpd2R8gvocS22vp4_xYWMNuscUt9dIjYEtlpl5Hf8dYDVQ4QL3BFMY-j-5WcIcT3eaDAYkwqc1ptHszrKuAujV-L_g7P7GoY7XF-TIpr1NH
Location: En Route to Underground Base - Kinoss Lower Atmosphere
Call Sign: Nacheria Eight
Objective: Close Air Support
Equipment: TIE Pilot Flight Suit │ Hekler’Kok FP-01
Tags: Alexander Garrick Alexander Garrick Electra-12 Electra-12

Her TIE sang into the heavens, reactor still churning energy as she heard her sister call out. Not sparing a glance at her sensors, she already figured some feth-head had clocked her tail as the temperature readings continued to climb.

“Come on, come on before I-” The craft's sudden increase in drag made her eyes dart to the scopes as the power level began to drop to match her settings. She smiled at the change as the sounds of dogfighting behind her shifted her attention back to the battlefield.

Pulling the TIE into a backward loop, the craft hung in the air briefly as an enemy Clawcraft came into the octagonal viewport.

A snort of satisfaction came from her as the nose dipped in time with the chiss craft attempting to evade the inevitable retribution of chasing her skyward. The nose followed it as the twin cannons let loose and clipped the center fuesalage of the Clawcraft in a glorious blaze before the transitional orders came across the comms.

Gunning the engines, her TIE squealed to life as she gained speed at an alarming rate. The ground was rushing towards her as she spied 12 gaining on the ion emplacement with company in tow.

Evasive action 12, Engaging your bogies! She warned as she dove towards the trio, unleashing more cannon fire into one and splitting it in two as the another broke pursuit while the other dared to continue.

“Break off, or suffer for it.” She spoke to no one as she slowly leveled out and began to weave back and forth behind the remaining Clawcraft on 12's tail.

mxwQhuJPKDBsILqJ6nanVhR3i9HWhRpd2R8gvocS22vp4_xYWMNuscUt9dIjYEtlpl5Hf8dYDVQ4QL3BFMY-j-5WcIcT3eaDAYkwqc1ptHszrKuAujV-L_g7P7GoY7XF-TIpr1NH
Location: En Route to Ion Cannon Emplacement - Glacial Chasm, Kinoss Lower Atmosphere
Call Sign: Nacheria Seven
Tags: Alexander Garrick Alexander Garrick Electra-13 Electra-13 Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha

The clone’s shocking pink eyes were wide with focus as she drove her TIE further down, closer to the perilous earth as the three, then two Clawcraft chased after her. They were getting closer with each second, already inside cannons’ range but only impeded by Electra-12’s maneuvers as she dipped her machine into the terrain, an impossibly deep glacial chasm which served as both cover and distraction, forcing the bandits on her tail to either follow or abandon their quarry, perhaps temporarily.

One of the enemy pilots broke off, while the other chose the latter option.

“13, after me, into the canyon! Watch your wings and focus on flying, forget shooting!” Electra-12 barked, pushing and pulling her control sticks with precise, smooth movements as she guided her TIE through the perilous, narrow terrain. Just as she did, the clone overcooked it on the entrance to a blind left turn, her left wing slamming into the icy rock with force that reverberated throughout the cockpit. Fortunately, given the shallow angle of the impact, the damage was mostly superficial, but a hit like that again was risking too much.

“Watch for a hard left, then a right! They’re both blind!” Electra-12 warned. “Slow in, fast out!” She added, a sharp breath leaving her lips as another blind corner very nearly caught her out, then another. “Another right, then left, coming up!” The clone continued. Already, she could tell that the chasm was getting tighter with each corner, the risk increasing the further in she flew. Glancing back at her rear cameras, she saw that the sole Clawcraft which had opted to stay on her tail was having struggles of its own, the enemy pilot forced to abandon attempting to shoot her down since navigating the perilous canyon was demanding their full attention.

Pulling her control sticks from left to right through a tight series of corners, the end of the chasm came suddenly. Electra-12 initially breathed out in relief, until she saw the third Clawcraft waiting at the end of the tunnel, cannons trained directly on her TIE. Without delay, the clone pulled her control sticks up, scraping her wings along the surface as fiery green lasers flew through where her craft’s viewport had been only a split-second before. Instead of connecting with its original target, the bandit’s laser fire struck the Clawcraft behind Electra-12’s TIE directly in the cockpit, just as the clone dipped down to evade. The last thing the enemy pilot saw was the aft of Electra-12’s TIE, before being flash-incinerated by their own wingman’s laser fire.

“Have your guns fired up as soon as you turn the corner, sister!” Electra-12 said as she zoomed beneath the now-stunned pilot’s Clawcraft.

“Let’s take down this cannon.”

Last edited:

ChVAW7n.png

No One Is Truly Ever Gone
Operation: FINAL DAWN

The roar of the crowd, the pulsating throb of life coursing through the very bodies of those lined forth ready to be unleashed upon the galaxy. This was their moment, this was their glory.

“Of course.”

The Sith Cultist bowed his head slightly to the Krath Queen in acknowledgment and respect. The Warlords were the lynchpin that held the Brotherhood together, a collection of champions who’s reign spread across the Unknown Regions. Each tribe was connected to their liege and to the Brotherhood proper under the watchful gaze of the Dark Voice.

He walked with Dyans Keto Dyans Keto and The Mongrel The Mongrel , Warlord of Mar’Zambul and Master of thr Scsr Hounds. Upon first glance, the Admiral hadn’t recognized him. Taking his tone from the vocabulator and stance of authority with confusion until he saw it, and in the fog of memory ripped forth the necessary pieces to put it all together.

“It is an honor to see you still walk upon this cursed earth Mongrel. Your.. metamorphosis. It continues to inspire, when you finally take the great sleep I wonder how evolved you will have become.”

Hands fell behind his back, interlocking between another as he walked beside the two commanders.

“In a way they are a bridge but certainly no overseers. I am under the understanding that they will serve as the new shock troops for the Hyperspace War. A unifying force of marauder and neo-imperial to crusade for the Hidden Maw itself and bring about the new dawn we ALL have awaited.”

He paused for a moment.

“They will receive basic training fit for either side, they will be blessed by Heathen Shamans whom will accompany their numbers by order of @Dakrul.”

395CDB8E-C60D-4E65-828A-8309B506BED5.gif

Tags: Electra-12 Electra-12 | Electra-13 Electra-13 | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | Derix Tirall Derix Tirall

ChVAW7n.png

Blessedly, the Strand-Casts had swiftly heeded his orders.

Tearing his attention from the High Regent for a moment so that he could focus on the progress of the battle - which he would much rather be concentrating on in any case - the Taskmaster watched as the clone aces smashed their way through the enemy clawcraft squadron, managing to annihilate the enemy pilots in a series of swift and deadly maneuvers. But the ion cannon itself was not yet out of commission, and that was dangerous indeed. Though the cause of the Chiss on Kinoss was ultimately hopeless, and the planet would be lost to them, this would become a pyrrhic victory for the Brotherhood if the Star Destroyer was lost.

To say nothing of the Taskmaster himself, so vital to the Maw's war machine.

"Make haste, pilots!" the Ebruchi slobbered into his comm unit, feeling increasing desperation overtaking him. He could see the huge weapon warming up for another shot, one that would surely finish crippling his conveyance and sending it smashing fatally into the glacial surface of Kinoss. He did not tell them of his desperation or his fear, of course, though he certainly felt both in spades. He only sent them fresh targeting data, an effort to help them get a lock on the ball-like gun emplacement. They would have to cripple it in a single pass, or it would be too late. Hopefully the sensor scans he'd just sent would help them find a weak point.

Between the Mawite pilots and the ion cannon swarmed several more clawcraft, and that would not do. At Tu'teggacha's tapped command, the Star Destroyer's anti-fighter defenses kicked in, spraying flak down at the Chiss starfighters. It might not destroy them all - they were small and nimble, and the Brotherhood's capital ship weapons were designed for use against much larger ships - but it might at least force them to scatter, clearing Nacheria Squadron a path to their target. "Target and destroy that cannon immediately!" he emphasized again, feeling a drop of cold, clammy sweat run down the weird contours of his bulbous head.

This was their last chance to deny the Chiss remnants a powerful win...

P O W E R
HIGH REGENT OF THE FINAL DAWN
KINOSS LOW ORBIT

The High Regent quickly snapped to attention, niceties be damned. Diplomacy would have to wait, it seemed as though the Chiss had one more trick up their apparently unending sleeve. A plantery ion cannon. "Taskmaster, might I suggest ordering Sularen's forces to deploy additional fighter support" He explained, "He can complain all he want" Truth be told, the High Regent had the authority - and every right - to redeploy those forces on his own, but if this new power structure were to work, the Taskmaster had to be in total control.

It was elementary.

With a courteous bow to the embattled Elbruchi, the High Regent turned his attention to the cadre of officers below deck, in the pits of the battlecruiser's bridge. The vast majority of the warship's crew were clones, strandcasts to be accurate, however some of them were...special. Either plucken from their homes long ago, or the sons and daughters of punished enemies and politicians, those were the pride and joy of the demented Imperial warlord.

Harvested children, they formed the officer corps. They were the future, perhaps alongside the Electra-series strandcast

A sigh followed the High Regent's exit off the bridge, not before giving a message to the Taskmaster, via one of his crew "Once Nacheria Squadron has returned, send them to me"

DARK LORD OF THE SITH | VOICE OF THE MAW
Sith Citadel, Exegol

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

The Dark Voice stood silently in the darkened chamber watching over the holographic imagery of the mass gathering and speeches blazingly put on display by Dyans Keto Dyans Keto . No doubt the re-appearance of Aldo Garrick Aldo Garrick sparked both fear and awe in the Mawite ranks, the dead walking once more. A man whom had seen the galaxy to come, tales to be told to the believers. The trick was to not alienate the others, the ones who would be abhorred by the returned Garrick. The Dark Lord turned his gaze to the holographic image of Halketh Halketh near him, "You've done well."

The Elder stepped away from the flickering imagery of the gathering towards a floating holomap of the galaxy, this chamber, this war room, it was the center of the Mawite war effort. The sanctum where the Dark Voice planned his next moves, moving pieces across the galaxy like pawns on a dejarik board.

"We have our next targets. This time there must be no room for error, see to it personally, my friend."

ChVAW7n.png

The Ommin-Class Infiltration Shuttle safely reached it's mark thanks to the skilled efforts of the Final Dawn ace pilots Electra-12 Electra-12 and Electra-13 Electra-13 . but the battle was far from over. The Chiss scattered, attempting to deploy their last squadron of fighter craft to count the approaching offensive. As the stealth craft touched down near the entrance of the Chiss stronghold, CEDF forces rushed out from the jagged rock face entryways, the underground base letting loose defenders as Purge Troopers rushed out onto the snowy field of battle led by Alexander Garrick.

"Good shooting Nacheria. Once that cannon is offline we will be good as gold."

His hand extended outward as his elite troopers rushed in, "Bravo on me."

With the Bloodsworn and Mawite ranks enroute, alongside the FInal Dawn reinforcements and their armored walkers. The Chiss were doomed.

Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Electra-12 Electra-12 | Electra-13 Electra-13 | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | SUCO

Location: En Route to Ion Cannon Emplacement - Kinoss Lower Atmosphere
Call Sign: Nacheria Seven
Tags: Alexander Garrick Alexander Garrick Electra-13 Electra-13 Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha

In her wake, Electra-13 Electra-13 gunned down the bandit who had been baited into shooting their own wingmate, a smile forming on her lips as the kill confirmation pinged in her ears. Pulling her TIE up as she accelerated back to speed, the clone realized the pressure on her shoulders as the Taskmaster’s words rang in her ears. Shunting more power to engines in order to get more speed out of her TIE, Electra-12 felt the Gs push her back into the seat as she drove ahead, set on a direct course towards the ion cannon.

“We’re...almost there...Taskmaster.” She breathed.

Not a moment later, the cannon came into visual range, discharging yet another supercharged, ionized bolt of energy towards the Praetorian-class Star Destroyer hanging precariously in orbit, the ship being too clumsy and slow to maneuver outside of the cannon’s range by itself.

“13, ready torpedoes, on my mark! Make this one count!” The clone said, as she flipped a few switches above her control sticks. Suddenly, the sound that she was dreading manifested in her ears, that of three Clawcraft signatures in the far distance, each closing with desperate speed. No doubt, the cannon was the final anchor of the CEDF defense of Kinoss, to the point where its loss might very well guarantee the Final Dawn’s victory.

Not sparing more than a half-second of thought, Electra-12 pulled her control sticks up, turning her TIE in a reverse Split S maneuver to face head-on with the trio of Clawcraft in the far distance.

“Give that cannon everything you have 13! I’ll cover you!”

The clone made the first move, locking onto each of the three Clawcraft as soon as they were in range. As soon as the confirmation sounded in her ears, a trio of proton torpedoes, her very last, were fired from their tubes, set on a course towards the incoming Clawcraft. One of the bandits immediately broke off to evade, but the other two held their course, the desperation all-too apparent as they made for her sister’s TIE, praying that their countermeasures alone would be sufficient to keep them alive long enough to save their planet.

For one, that prayer would go ignored, their fighter swallowed up in an explosion of high-energy proton particles that saw the pilot reduced to atoms and the craft to burned-out quadanium. The other bandit suffered nigh-critical damage as the torpedo detonated against their shields, battering their fighter as flames began to burn across one of the curved wings.

All the while, Electra-12 made the snap-decision to go after the bandit who had broken off, following them in a tight circle until she finally drew a bead, willing her laser cannons to deliver a salvo that lanced through their shields, then hull in a fiery explosion.

That left one more.

Another reverse Split S pulled the clone back in the direction of the ion cannon, accelerating after the damaged Clawcraft as the pilot made a desperate run to close in on her sister, who threatened Kinoss with her payload of proton torpedoes. Electra-12 pushed the throttle as far down as it could go, her twin ion engines howling a primal roar as she closed in on the Clawcraft, at the very edge of laser cannon range.

Now or never.

Holding her breath taut inside her lungs, Electra-12 adjusted her TIE’s trajectory, lining her guns onto the target’s engines at long range. She was known as a marksman by her peers, but that reputation had yet to be proven in battle or moreover, with her sister’s life on the line. Nevertheless, beneath her helmet, Electra-12 maintained a calm, icy determination, secure in her belief that she would be the very last and greatest TIE ace of this now-corrupt, decaying Genesis.

And so, pressing the triggers with absolute purpose, she sought to will that belief to manifestation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom