Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Breshig War Forge Consolidated

Emerald

E
An Isotope 5 Reactor, and all your ranged weapons please but adjusted for non lethal weapons?

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Nothing produced by BWFC is to ever be reproduced or redistributed in character or on the factory by your character or another through your character's potential knowledge of any designs. Any attempt to skirt around these conditions will result in severe consequences. Any attempt to ignore these conditions will also result in severe consequences. Should you accept these terms, then we can talk.

As for non-lethal, only our Verp Weapons can ever be considered strictly non-lethal with stun or EMP rounds.

Emerald

E
Would you allow custom ammo be developed for them through experimentation, or not? That's why I'm buying most of the stuff, to use to develop custom ammunition for firearms.

~{[CONNECTED; LOADING ORDER]}~

Weapons:
1x DP-02 Class D Heavy Disruptor Pistol & Associated Ammunition
1x PBPDW-02 Particle Beam Personal Defense Weapon & Associated Ammunition
1x DR-03 Class-D Disruptor Marksman's Rifle & Associated Ammunition
1x SR-2M Verpine Shatter Sniper Rifle & Associated Ammunition
1x AMR-4M Verpine Shatter Anti-Materiel Rifle & Associated Ammunition
1x RR-03 Repeating Ripper & Associated Ammunition

Special Ammunition:
10,000x SLAP
10,000x SLAP-HE
10,000x APFSDS
5,000x Electro-Stun Rounds
5,000x EMP

Comment:
nice stuff, m8. u mandalorians make the best weapons i swr. i really liked your colleton.

Comment:
collection*

Comment:
armred fingrs make it hadr to type hehhee

Comment:
wish I could buy all of em. tbh, i prolly will evnetulaly when i get the credits to add hetm to my collection. i've been buying too muhc again.

Comment:
*eventually
*them
*muhc

Comment:
*much

Comment:
The bullpup one was kinda weird in how the maganze is lsanted tho

Comment:
8/10 would buy again. soon.

[PROCESSING ORDER]
Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol