Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brent Warnel

Name: Brent Warnel
Faction: Mandalorian(Initiate)
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 6'7
Weight: 310 Pounds
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond
Skin: White
Force Sensitive: No

Strengths:

• Fighter/Brawler - Brent has spent years training and fighting and has become proficient in hand to hand fighting. He is also skilled in using knives, both throwing and CQB.
  • Physical Conditioning - Brent is in great physical condition, his large frame is heavily muscled and he bears almost no trace of fat. He is a large and phyiscally intimidating specimen of a human male.
  • Blaster Rifles - Practice makes perfect, and that is the code Brent lives by. If he isn't on a job or just bored, he is always putting rounds down-range. He has become a marksman with blaster rifles and is a good shot with slug throwers.
  • Defender of the Weak - Brent doesn't believe in harming or taking from the poor or those less fortunate. He tries to avoid unnessecary bloodshed or the harming of innocents and has his own sense of justice, even it sometimes doesn't follow the letter of the law.
  • Soldier/Warrior - Brent can be either the soldier or the warrior when the situation calls for it. He can be a soldier defending those in need, or he can become the warrior. The warrior in him knows no bounds and does whatever it takes to get the job done, sometimes at the cost of Brents ideologies.
  • Loyal - Brent is loyal to a fault and will not abandon his friends.
Weaknesses:
  • Prejudiced - Brent's father was an anti-alien extremist and some of this rubbed off on Brent and as a result Brent avoids working with alien species, preferring that of humans, although his ideologies won't allow him to forsake an alien in need.
  • Judgemental - Whether he's calling you out on your bad driving or just sitting in his cockpit with his feet up judging you on what you're wearing, Brent is judgemental by nature. First impressions usually go wrong and he thinks nothing but bad of you.
  • Blunt - Brent is extremely blunt and to the point, he doesn't like lolly-gagging around and he likes to get things done. Sometimes at the coast of friendships and other peoples feelings.
  • Smoker - Avid smoker of Cigarras.
  • Temper - Brent is fast to anger, and from there even faster to put someone in their place, whether it be with his fists or his sardonic humor.
Neutral Traits:
  • No Love for the Force - Brent has no love for the force or force users, from his experience he has seen that they take advantage of those that are non-force users. His favorite contracts and tracker missions are force sensitive users.
Appearance:

Brent is a large human male standing at 6'7 and weighing 140 kilos. He has blond hair that is usually loose and vibrant blue eyes. His skin is white but his face is tan as he usual is seen without his helmet. Scars adorn his face as he has seen several fights. He wears a flak jacket that has seen use, evidence is etched plainly on the surface where carbon scoring and dents are visible. Two blaster pistols can be seen holstered on his person, one across the small of his back and the other in a drop leg holster around his right thigh. Two vibroknucklers are magnetically sheathed across his back, just above his blaster pistol. If it calls for it, he carries either his trusty blaster rifle or his favorite weapon, the Noslo-19 Slug Rifle. The Slug has several modifications, still nothing compared to his ultimate goal, a Verpine Shatter Gun, but its his most prized posession. His armor is well used and durable, but only covers major areas, leaving his mobility virtually untouched. Even with his injury he is fast, coordinated and an excellent fighter.

Items:

Weapons

1. SAR-20 Compact Rifle - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/86871-sar-20-compact-blaster-rifle/#entry1273405
    1. Rifle Silencer
  2. DLT-20A Blaster Rifle - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DLT-20A_blaster_rifle
    1. Rifle Silencer
  3. IR-5 Blaster Pistol x2 - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/IR-5_blaster_pistol
  4. Trench Knife
  5. Vibroknucklers x2 - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vibroknuckler
  6. AKraB vibrodagger - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/AKraB_vibrodagger
  7. Verpine Shatter Rifle
  8. 2x Forcebreaker Gas Grenade
  9. Besbriik

Armor
  • Armor
    • Armor is equipped with:
  1. Crushgaunts
Biography:

Brent is the son of David Warnel, a wealthy Metal merchant who has a business that runs out of Coruscant. Brent was going to follow in his father's footsteps and run the family business until his younger brother James was murdered, turning his passion for his family's business, into a desire for vengeance...

Brent and his younger brother had just made a run to Ord Mirit to drop off several sheets of specially made duraplast and durasteel to a wealthy factory owner. Customs had made them land in the public hangar and hire a small land freighter to truck the materials to the factory. Brent was walking back to their ship after returning the land freighter
when he heard raised voices as he neared their ship. When he came into view he noticed a tall man cloaked in black make several exaggerated hand gestures towards their ship. Brent broke into a jog to try and see what was going on, but as he neared the duo the black cloaked man pushed his younger brother aside and strode towards the landing ramp. Brent's younger brother reached up and grabbed the mans shoulder spinning him around to face him, and as he did a beam of scarlet light erupted through James abdomen.

A scarlet beam suddenly flared through James abdomen as I was approaching the ship. "No!" I screamed and burst into a full sprint towards James side as the cloaked figure deactivated his blade and pushed my brother away from him. I caught James as he fell and slowly lowered his body to the ground and cradled his head in my lap and turned my head to watch the cloaked man stride up the boarding ramp and close it without a backwards glance. I looked into James face and tried to talk to him and get him to say something, but there was nothing he could say, he was already dead. Tears fell onto my little brother's face as the whine of our ships engines took on a higher pitch and our ship roared out of the spaceport and into Ord Mirit's sky. I called for help-screamed is a better term-until the authorities came. The last thing I remember of my brother was his vacant expression as Ord Mirit Docking Authorities zipped up his body bag.

Weeks after the incident Brent's ship was found, back on Coruscant in the slums by a random Ship ID check from CSF. Their system had registered that Brent's father had made a stolen ship report, the fact that there was a murder also involved didn't much matter. The Sith who had done it was above the law, as were most force users, they always did what they thought best and didn't care about the lives they affected. Once Brent got the ship back, he checked the internal video recording monitors and found, to his surprise, that the Sith who had stolen the ship hadn't wiped any of the data after he stole it. Either he was a fool, didn't have the luxury or time to, or just didn't care. Whatever the reason, Brent went through the recordings and found everything he needed, even a partial face ID as well as one other important fact. The Sith's lightsaber had been left on the command console during a point in the flight and Brent got a perfect look at it. The hilt had to be unique, it had a crossguard towards the top, and a large amethyst that adorned the bottom, below where the Sith would place his hands.

Brent, soon after, would find that the Sith had left his ships flight record alone, and he wrote down every place the ship had visited in the weeks after Ord Mirit. Brent left Coruscant soon after and went after the Sith who had killed his younger brother. The trek to find the Sith had put Brent down a dangerous path, he became a skilled fighter, bounty hunter, sometimes even a mercenary, and he did whatever he had to since the credits to keep going had to come from somewhere.10 years after the incident and he had only seen the Sith once, Brent winced and rubbed his left leg as he remembered the lightsaber that had so badly burned him. Next time, he vowed, the Sith would die.

Ship:

Nella 342 Light Freighter - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nella_342_light_freighter

Kills:

N/A

Bounties:

N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom