Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Fold at Last [Mandalorians Dominion of Alderaan]

Objective Two
[Post 1]

99c8310d640bab4d5e139a8f99e3ea62.jpg

Draco stood waiting in the Royal Palace for everyone to arrive and for Faith to finish getting dressed, her aides seeing to her needs. Vena had been stressful for the pair, and a few days relaxation had been well earned by the couple, but now was the time for other things. For today his armor bore black and gold scheme, but he bore the symbol of Mandalore, the red Mythosaur skull on one shoulder, the black dragon of Clan Vereen clutching it, and over his other shoulder he had a half-cape of black and gold. Ceremonial clothing wasn't something he was incredibly used to, and the most he could be bothered with was a half-cape over his armor. His sword was still on his side, one of the few benefits of being Knight-Defender of the Royal House was that he didn't have to surrender his weapons in the Queen and Crown Princess's presence. For now he stood waiting in the Great Hall, watching people walk by, nobles and commoners alike moving around the palace under the watchful eye of the Royal Guards.

His own aide wasn't something he liked having, the young Alderaanian man having been recently placed as his squire from House Alde. Given his history with House Alde's Countess, he wasn't pleased, but it was their way of thanking him for keeping Gabriella's crimes off the record, and lobbying for her not to be sent to a prison. The young man stood behind him, earlier he had tried to help Draco with his armor and sword, and was now nursing a bruise on his ribs from when he had picked up the gauntlets and Draco assumed he was trying to steal the Force Imbued weapons. The misunderstanding over, the man now knew that Draco only needed help in selecting colors, the rest he could manage without assistance.

The Mandalorian wasn't pleased with all the changes and ceremony. At heart he was a Mandalorian, and although he was willing to adapt to be a part of Faith's world, he was not willing to abandon his culture. Likely that meant that the Squire would meet his untimely termination of employment fairly soon. A squire was supposed to be with him all the time, and Draco wasn't keen on dragging some random boy into the heat of battle. Even the Royal Guard that now followed him he didn't like. He had is own battle brothers, his own clansmen to take when war did call him away from home.

That was a strange thought. He and Faith lived together in a number of places, but he didn't consider any of them home. No, it was where she was that was home for him. Where he was comfortable.

Objectives
Objective One: Juran Mountain Attack
The day began as quiet as any other, the Phrik Mines in the Juran Mountains. The large complex has multiple caves and mining shafts through out it, and a pair of Landing zones to the North and to the South. Earlier this morning, Death Watch affiliated warriors began an assault against the miners and the local security teams. The fighting was quick and brutal, there are still hold outs deep in the mines, but by they time they could alert the local authorities and send word to the United Mandalorian Clans that Death Watch was attacking the area, the Death Watch forces were already heavily entrenched. Rumor was, the recent lack of Beskar Ore available to them have driven them to seeking Phrik as an alternative.

Objective Two: Establishing Alliances
Mandalorians and Alderaanians get together to establish a working relationship and discuss the terms and agreements between the planet of Alderaan and the United Mandalorian Clans. A meeting is being held in the Royal Palace in Aldera between the Mandalorian envoys, the Royal House of Organa, and the other Noble Houses to ensure that an agreement of mutual benevolence to all parties. All are welcome, but weapons will likely be heavily restricted.

Bring Your Own Objective

Rules
Dominion needs 150 Posts
No Writer may Post more than 35 times
Have Fun with it

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
OBJECTIVE 1
POST 1

"Warmaster?"

"Yes?"

"The Death Watch are in those tunnels."

"I'm aware, Sten. Thank you."

"Why aren't we going in yet?"

"The time isn't ripe."

"Care to clarify, sir?"

"Sten, what does it look like I'm doing?"

"Carving a statue, sir."

"And why would I be carving a statue?"

"Well, sir, I don't know."

"Sten, this is no ordinary statue. Oh, the chunk of rock is prosaic and the vibroblade is nothing special either, but -- look, have you been to Port Shardrock?"

"Once or twice."

"And the Jedi Academy beside it?"

"No."

"This is what's called a Watcher. Think of it as something like an immobile droid made out of the Force. It's not self-aware, but it is a presence. Right now, it's becoming very interested in keeping the Death Watch inside this tunnel."

"Ah...how?"

"Watch. One's about to charge out and launch some kind of drone or rocket. Three...two..."

"...ouch."

"Precisely, Sten."

Objectives: kark up Death Watch
Allies: House Rist Soldiers

Velos Rist, leader of House Rist, and a former member of the Aldeeran Armed Forces. The Count was a military man, and he did not like the fact that Death Watch soldiers had taken over critical Aldeeran resources. When he had heard about it, the Ephicanthix was extremely mad, and he would do whatever it took to eliminate those dar'maanda, and assholes that had taken over Aldeeran's phrik mountains.

"Lord Rist; House Rist forces are among the first ones here my Lord. Mandalorian forces are on the way."

"Give me a notification via our encrypted comms(with reinforced socketguards) when the Mandalorians are arriving. I want scouts inside the mines, and get me a map immediately. We are going to be taking over the mines, and we shall burn every Death Watch man we see. Even if they are Mandalorians, they attacked Aldeeran territory. This is now under our jurisdiction now. Connect me with the comms of every platoon leader. We are going to take over this base!"

"Sir yes sir!.

Velos then prepared himself for the fight. Today would be a good day for the veteran commander.

Objective: 1
Allies: [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Velos Rist"] [member="Adi Rost"]
Enemy: Death Watch
1/35

Sabine was here for two things phrik ore, so she could make a light but strong alloy for her range of stealth ships. Also to clear out death watch from the karking mine, she had to do this first though. So her mining droids could work unhindered by them, and get the ore she need. She had come down with some war droids, and brought a small fleet with her. Also brought her personal slave with her, to make sure any documentation required by Alderaan authorities was dealt with. She had other things to deal with, like a jedi who was doing the same task as her. After all she was still sith, but both religions can be members of the mandalorians clans. Though she tried to avoid the Jedi, though she hated the One Sith more than Jedi, as they had blasphemed against sith code. This was worse as they professed to saying they understand it, and in her mind THEY DON'T.

She sat her forces down around a click away, from the main location of Death Watch encampment. She knew other would soon come to her position, or take up others around the enemy. Though [member="Adi Rost"] was her only slave she brought with her, and she was only here so she could concentrate on the fighting ahead. Though she did wonder if [member="Ember Rekali"] would meet up with her or not.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Sabine Kurtass"]

Sabine Kurtass said:
Though she did wonder if Ember Rekali would meet up with her or not.

In fairly short order, a Clan Rekali speeder touched down near Sabine's emplacement. From it emerged a tall old man in black armour and a palpable aura of the Dark Side. The Watchers were in place near the mine's other entrance, and now this one needed some work.

Work, however, could wait.

"Excuse me," he said, approaching. "It's Sabine Kurtass, correct?"

Years as Field Marshal and now Warmaster had given him a pretty comprehensive understanding of Mandalorian force composition. That included a decent idea of who was Force-trained to a significant level. Sabine, as a Master, had popped up on his radar a time or two. Her background had some holes, enough that he suspected she had a complex past. Someone else in the process of reinvention, perhaps.

Allies: [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Velos Rist"] [member="Adi Rost"]
Enemy: Deathwatch
2/35

As her machines began to ready themselves, and her bombers and interceptors where getting ready, a speeder pulled up. Out of it got an a tall man dressed for war, though signs of aging had started to more than show on him. She could sense the dark side on him, which was weird as she always assumed he was a Jedi. May be he had come to senses with his age, though if she still not going to let him know any of her secrets. As if he did she have to find away to kill him, and that would not suit either of them.

He then spoke to her asking if she was Sabine Kurtass, she gave a faint smile. Yes I am Warmaster Ember, what do I owe the pleasure of your esteemed company? She was not being sarcastic, she was curious though. After all as it stood she was just an initiate, though one with few resources. As she had made company on serenno, just outside the gaze of Alor Council. She did this as it was her homeworld, and did not want to much of past to be known, as it could but emily life in danger. She could not keep to path of light like [member="Rexus Drath"] could, and as such left him. As she did not want to corrupt him, as she loved him the way he was, but she just not be the one he wanted. She did not want her only thing she loved world, follow her into darkness out of love. She wanted Emily to find own path without her, and to heklp do that she faked her own death.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Objective 1
Post 3

He had, in fact, been a Lightsider just about all his life, through the deaths of his family, one by one. Eventually his last child's death at the hands of the Republic had been the final straw.

He kept some attention on the nearby tunnel entrance, though the Mandalorians had it heavily guarded. Any number of things could happen. The last thing he needed was to take a Death Watch sniper shot upside the head while talking with Kurtass.

"You're a Master of the Force, I'm told," he said to her, "but as a Mandalorian you rank as an Initiate. That's unusual; it speaks of a long life outside the Mandos, a long career. My sources tell me little of you. I find myself curious who I'll be fighting alongside, since we're about to go into battle against the Death Watch. Who are you? Where do you come from?"

Allies: [member="Ember Rekali"]

She listened to him part wondering if he had learned to control his force aura, like [member="Darth Veles"] had taught her many years ago. She could not sense it, but then again that was the point of it, she then reply to him I am from Serenno, and I took over my former master Estate apart from some bits. I believe her old factory went to [member="Draco Vereen"], and lot of money went to her former partner [member="Rexus Drath"]. You may heard of her though, she was called Darth Banshee when she was member of The One Sith. She trained me, and explained why she hated them and no longer part of them. I joined the Mandalorians so I could fight them, and regain some of her honour, as she had fought them in the past. She had switched bodies, though if he knew her back when the mandalorians took serenno, he might recognised her. Though very few would back then as she was just a kid, with no real skill.

The weird thing was apart from her death, all of it was true. She did want to kill sith, as they corrupted the sith code in her eyes, and made lesser. As they committed genocide, and that went against the sith code. She not had issue with people fearing the sith, that was only natural. As the weak always feared the strong, but she never wanted to make people hate her. As that gave her enemies a strength, and that was not allowed.

She waited for him to say something about her former self, after all he had had go trying kill her once. Though he had failed, that was only because she had a small army at her back.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Objective 1
Post 4

"I see," said Ember after a long moment. "You should know that I fought and defeated your Master once, on an antimatter processing station over Coruscant. In fact, once she sold her corporation to that travesty of a Jedi operation, the new owners completely forgot that station, so my Clan and I came back and stole it right out of Coruscant orbit. That was a good day."

He eyed her, currently unsure of what to think. "Banshee's apprentice," he said, mostly to himself. "Now that is interesting. Well, anyone who hates the One Sith is all right by me."

He turned toward the guarded tunnel mouth. "So let's talk about killing Death Watch. What are your plans today? I already have forces in position, and another tunnel locked down. These are your private forces I'm seeing?"

Allies: [member="Ember Rekali"]

She asked more to seem curious, though she knew the truth he used that rather nasty force skill that made her pass out. May I ask how you did it, so not to fail where she did? She was very interested in her old station, she did love it so. Though to show too much curiosity about it may give her away, so she left that topic for know. Though if she met him drunk, she might ask him about it.

He then asked her about her troops, and fighters and bombers. She smiled and said Yes they are, I got told always have something watching your back, other wise slight error would magnify itself. As you have no one to correct your mistakes, also it gives people some other than yourself to shoot at. She then looked at him, and continued to talk Seeing your the warmaster, may I ask how we clear this mine, and collect what they have already, mined for ourselves? She half smiled as she said it, she was actually enjoying to talking to an old enemy, though he was no longer that.

[member="Draco Vereen"]
The Royal Palace of Alderaan, home of the currently ruling family, House Organa. But this was the residence of the Queen, and her family not far away on the Apalis Coast currently Claire was helping to see the rebuilding of House Organa.

Faith stood at the windows looking out towards the Glarus Valley and further beyond to the Ocean. House Organa was where she had been raised, it's high walls, lush green gardens, and just a short distance to the ocean had made it perfect in her mind. Alderaan was so much more than that now, the billowly clouds that rolled off of CloudShape Falls, the heat the turned the desert sands from orange to white, the jungles, the snow capped Juran Mountains. All of it was part of her, part of the fabric of her being and the people the ones that didn't hesitate to come and speak to her.

The ones that needed help, and the proud who couldn't find it in the make up to ask for help. There was word filtering back that Death Watch was on Alderaan, not a good sign. In the hours before dawn Faith had gotten up to walk the gardens of the palace, dictate to Ana the details for the day, and to try and set aside the time she needed for Draco and his growing duties.

While his duties on Alderaan were only related to her, his duties on Aldera were growing. She was building his itineray with Ana, while they searched for someone to replace Rebekah. The young man who trailed after Draco now would do for standin but he would need someone who could keep his calendar straight and in conjunction with her own.

"Ok Ana, I could use some breakfast, can we find out if Draco is up?"

She imagined he was, just where was he right now?

Objective One
Post One
Allies:[member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Velos Rist"] [member="Sabine Kurtass"]

The winds buffeted the three drop pods unrelentingly, shaking the warriors of the Na'gr Naskar Aliit against their harnesses as they fell toward the mountains below. Each man and woman remained stoic and silent as they plummeted downward. There was no boasting, no hollow words exchanged to taunt their comrades as one so often found in the common mercenary stock. But these were not typically mercenaries and they were certainly not common. These were an elite breed, these were Mando'ade. True sons and daughters of Mandolare, who's lineage could be traced back to Super Commandos that had once stood against the first incarnation of the foul Death Watch, and they each knew what was to come in mere moments.

Repulsor engines fired, slowing the rapid decent of the pods before they crashed into the stone of the Aldeeran mountainside. The doors opened and nearly three dozen warriors poured out, shield gauntlets flickering to life the moment each man cleared the door. Those energy shields saved more than one life in the opening moments of conflict. While others were amassing forces down the slopes of the mountain, Dilios and his force wasted no time in driving a spear into the hearts of the Death Watch. His landing pods had slammed into the front lines of the enemy emplacement.

Blaster fire erupted along the enemy line as the warriors of the Na'gr Naskar Aliit began their assault. Dilios' voice boomed over Allied Clan comm frequencies, "Take to the skies Vod!" The first dozen of his warriors burst into the air on jump packs, easily sailing over the Death Watch front. A fierce melee broke out as the Mando'ade landed among their enemies.

Objective Two
[Post 2]

Draco stood looking out the massive windows of the palace out into the valleys and mountains. The Triple Horn Mountains loomed before him as the sun broke over them, peering over the peaks of the mountains. This place was a place of calm and tranquility, unlike many other places in the galaxy, a place his heart had laid claim on. This wasn't home like Aldera, but it was his beloved's childhood home and he loved it.

Some of the Royal Houses would attend the summit. He wasn't sure which side he would be speaking for, Alderaanians or Mandalorians, but he suspected it would be a little of both in an attempt to be the voice of reason. Assuming there was a summit. Death Watch rumors normally meant that the Mandalorians would be laser focused on fighting it out with the likes of the Kyr'tsad. It was in their nature to rush against that foe with all their ferocity and fervor. Such an enemy needed to be eliminated and brought to justice.

"Sire," the young man behind him spoke, attempting to get his attention politely.

"Ughhhhh, what is it?" The Mandalorian's voice was filled with his displeasure and distaste for his current situation. Couldn't he just have a secretary? Did he have to have a squire trying his hardest to impress him? It was almost embarrassing to be followed around by the young man.

"Um, Princess Faith was wondering where you were."

"Did you tell her? Or are you asking permission to tell her?"

"Um, the second one... I think."

"Tell her I'm in the Main Hall, watching the sunrise." Draco sighed. His duties on Alderaan were simple. Be with Faith, stay with Faith, make Faith happy. It was easy and he did it happily, eagerly in fact. But somethings about being nobility irked him. He would have to cast some of his nobility off, and reclaim just a little more of his barbarian warlord in the near future. He could change some, but not too much. Too much and he wouldn't be the same man he was. He wouldn't be natural.

Really, for him, just getting rid of the squire and going on the occasional raid would satisfy his needs. It wasn't actually that long since he had been on a raid, but he had a twinge of fear of Alderaan suffering reprisals, but that fear was dissipating.

[member="Faith Organa"]

[2/20]
Allies: House Rist/Aldeeran Forces
Enemies: Death Watch
"Sir, our scouts have discovered Death Watch forces that have set up an initial camp. Our forces have also been divided into three divisions sir; the first and third being roughly the same size in strength, while the second division composing of our elite forces."

"Excellent. Conduct a hybridized pincer, and support fire movement. Have the first, and third divisions strike first, with the second division coming it later. Attack through the tunnels that we controls. I also want our scouts to identify any traps, and for some of our troops to go reinforce them immediately. Set up small 'outposts' that we can use." Velos ordered.

The three division commanders all relayed the Count's commands to their surbordinates. House Rist soldiers would then go, entering the tunnels to go strike at Death Watch.

The battle had begun.

Objective Two

Attrion had taken time out of his lucrative bounty hunting career to observe the proceedings between the Mandalorians and Alderaanians. His slugger was confiscated at the door until the peace-keeping was finished, however he was allowed to keep his dual Westar's and his combat knife. As he entered the hall he observed a man donned in black and gold decorative armor, annoyance pierced his tone as he addressed a smaller man who seemed to be a squire of sorts. The squire hurried off and Attrion approached, "Attrion Harnol," He extended his hand, "How do you do?"

Objective 2
Post Two
[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Attrion Harnol"]

Ana smiled, "Seems Draco is having a hard time adjust to his squire" Ana laughed again, "Course it doesn't help that the squire is a cross between in awe and absolute fear of him"

Faith turned,"Oh is Draco scaring him?"

Ana came over and showed Faith the response, "I'll talk to Draco and the squire can't have [member="Trevor Alde"] House thinking we are trying to intimidate his kinsmen, what few are left." Faith smiled, "I'll go find him." Faith was wearing something more in the Alderaan fashion for this setting her hair hung loose about her shoulders and only a single necklace of sapphires from the mines of Aldera adorned her for jewelry.

She headed towards the main hall upon entering she saw two figures, she kept her smile and approached quietly, "Good morning." She looked from one to the other, "I've taken the liberty of ordering a pot of cafe." She hadn't realized how early visitors actually came to the palace, she made a mental note to ensure that on Aldera no one was permitted into the palace halls until breakfast at least had been observed.

Objective Two
[Post 3]

[member="Faith Organa"] [member="Attrion Harnol"]

Draco turned at the sound of someone approaching, recognizing the beskar'gam style armor of the Mandalorians similar in appearance to the sophisticated set he was currently wearing. "Oya Vod. Alor Vereen." The deep timber in the warrior's baritone voice resounding as he offered the approaching man a nod. "Its a good day so far." Draco glanced back at the squire behind him, checking to make sure he was maintaining a respectful distance. While Draco was unused to having a squire, guards, and apprentices he had been followed by for some time. The concept was similar, just more refined and not necessarily to his liking.

When Faith approached them, Draco grinned widely. "Morning Cyar'ika. I'm sure I could use some caf this morning." He had woken early to read the reports and watch the sunrise, and naturally, no military report was good news for the Commander. His people on Taris were still having trouble with construction due to the Death Watch raids, and now there was talk about Death Watch in the Juran Mountains. Apparently they were taking challenges for supremacy personally these days.

"Princess Organa, this is Attrion Harnol." he gestured at the Mandalorian that stood near him, "Attrion Harnol, this is Princess Faith Organa. I've just met Harnol, and was just about to ask about his clan and stance with the Mandalorians, but did you see the reports from Juran?" Draco managed to address both of them at the same time. Early as it was, once the day began Faith would have her hands full with politics and Draco would probably accompany a group of his clansmen to the mountains this afternoon. Already there was talk of Ember Rekali floating around in an Immortal-class Dreadnought. The old man was just a little old for joy rides, but he was supposedly flying it like he stole it.

The Mandalorian's stomach rumbled sltightly, having yet to sit down and eat anything. Without Rebekah, his schedule was a little off balance. Normally she had tried to provide he and Faith with regular meals, breaks in their daily schedules, but with things becoming more frequent and the fallout from their trip to Vena, Ana was having trouble handling both of them while taking Faith's pregnancy into account.

Objective Two
Post 3
[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Attrion Harnol"]

Faith nodded, "Good Morning ner kar'ta," she looked at Attrion again, "Welcome to Alderaan, I've not yet had time for breakfast would you care to join Draco and I for some. I must eat something this early, it is just past dawn and I need to keep a routine"

She needed to eat because if she did not she became irritable and often then words would fly from her mouth without too much though as she concentrated on the well-being of her children that were due to come in 4 to 5 months. And there was still a few other things to finish before she looked like a dirigible.

"And yes please tell us what you care to share of your clan" She looked at Draco again, "Yes I saw the reports and we need to react to that, will you be going to take a look. I'd like someone from the family to be involved. And I have to ask, and since there are two of you, do you think Death Watch is here because of the close proximity to Sith space?"

Faith looked to Ana giving her the prearranged signal to get breakfast into the small dining room.

[member="Sabine Kurtass"] [member="Ember Rekali"]
Objective One
MEANT TO BE [member="Davon Karr"] account

A small group of mandalorians, armour battered and scorched sauntered towards the pair discussing their plans. Several of the burn marks were fresh, scars from a skirmish in the tunnels a few grid squares east. A small scale skirmish, but the bastards had been dug in nice and cosy. Davon had learned that appreciating the other side in a conflict was key to victory, amongst many, many other things. That was fresh. Not long any he'd been holed up in the mountains on Agamar, resisting the Death Watch occupation.

"That's the one," one of his increasingly large family grunted.

Davon stepped ahead of the rest. Whilst he'd lost some height over the years he was still about the size of a small battle tank across the shoulders.

"Ember Rekali?" he called out. "Wanted a quick word. Seems one of your lads has been less than fastidious about marking sealed off tunnels on the system." The Battlefield Management System cut across the clans to enable anyone authorised to view situational awareness information on their HUD. Quick access to data in the field was key, but the data was only there if the lad put in charge of entering it remembered to do so.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
OBJECTIVE 1
[member="Sabine Kurtass"] [member="Davon Karr"]

Sabine Kurtass said:
Seeing your the warmaster, may I ask how we clear this mine, and collect what they have already, mined for ourselves?

Ember's eyebrows rose. "We're here to kill Death Watch. We're not here for personal gain. If killing Death Watch means tossing a baradium charge in there and turning the whole mine to vapor, that's what we'll do. Exactly how much of this materiel is here so you can take phrikite ore instead of focusing on our objectives?"

Asmus Janes said:
Davon stepped ahead of the rest. Whilst he'd lost some height over the years he was still about the size of a small battle tank across the shoulders. "Ember Rekali?" he called out. "Wanted a quick word. Seems one of your lads has been less than fastidious about marking sealed off tunnels on the system." The Battlefield Management System cut across the clans to enable anyone authorised to view situational awareness information on their HUD. Quick access to data in the field was key, but the data was only there if the lad put in charge of entering it remembered to do so.
That wasn't a voice he knew, but it was a voice that commanded respect. Even from a Warmaster. "Good to know," said Ember. "Probably one of the Witchboys screwing up the pineal controls again. You've got my full authorization to do whatever's necessary to correct the situation. You have a name, ori'vod?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom