Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding your Past [Open!]

Brent had found the information he needed, the hyperspace lanes and where the planet was located and moved out of the holonet terminal and back into the streets of Chandrila. He walked about until he found a store that he could get some necessary survival supplies from and he walked inside and started browsing. Food, hydration and other similar things that one might need on a trip out into the unknown. He gathered everything he could think of and bought it, thanking the store clerk as he walked out and back towards his ship.

Sandran was probably out and about doing whatever it was she needed so he headed back towards the ship, figuring she would be along in time. He had made it back to the ship and the landing pad and was about to enter his ship when he heard a voice behind him. He slowly put his bag on the ground and turned to face the man who supposedly was security.

"Our security codes were transmitted when we landed, I don't have those or my ID on me. I do have a few other things though, all of which you will shortly if you don't tell me who you are. You're not security, that much is abundantly clear, so out with it."

[member="Katbirye Rekr"] [member="Sadran Simitri"]

Titan

<Note to self, work on lying.> "I'll tell you my name after you tell me yours, at the moment all you need to know is thay I'm with the mandaalorian Empire." Katbiyre replied, placng his left and right hands near his blaster and his saber respectively.

Sadran Simitri

S
Sadran made her way back to the ship, things seemed to be turning around for her. She turned a corner and the ship came into sight. Brent was beside the ship, but as she got closer she realized he wasn't alone. She placed her and on the hilt of her sword and quickened her pace. As she approached them she saw the second figure was a man holding both a saber and a blaster. "Who is this?" She asked Brent.

[member="Katbirye Rekr"]
[member="Brent Warnel"]

"This is another Mandalorian, just of a differing faction, with different views of how the clans should work," Brent told Sadran as she came up behind him. "There's no need for your weapons either, tell me what do you want?" Brent asked the other Mando. Finding another of the clans this deep into the core was rare enough, but a ME? Brent hoped they could both keep their cool after all that had happened recently, he didn't want bloodshed and he didn't want to be the cause of more drama between the two factions.

[member="Sadran Simitri"] [member="Katbirye Rekr"]

Titan

"I'm here for podracing buissness, but now that I've finished it. I'm wondering why you are here." Katbiyre examined them for weapons, finding that boyh had weapons an would be more than a match for him."As you say 'I'm another mando who has a different idea on how the cams work'I ssume you're with the United Clans. She with you,or friends with you?" His hands grew nearer to his weapons.

[member="Brent Warnel"]
[member="Sadran Simitri"]

((I hope this isn't dead, it might be though, so, revive!))

Cherry was walking the streets when suddenly she saw two people next to each other talking to another person about to draw a weapon, she didn't know why but she felt like she needed them and didn't want them to die so she ran up and kicked the person in his face.

"Oh my god, why did I do that!" Cherry panicked for a second and said "you guys need to get out of here, I'm sorry, he was just about to shoot you and I can't let that happen!" Cherry blurted out before the man could get up.

[member="Sol'yic Ramikad"]
[member="Brent Warnel"]

"She's with me," Brent began, meaning to say more to [member="Sol'yic Ramikad"], but then all the sudden another person was there, launching a none too harsh head kick towards the other Mando.

"What the-" Brent began, pulling a pistol out and aiming it at the newcomer. The other Mando may have been a Empire boy, but he was still a Mando. "I'm not sure you know what you are interrupting here miss," Brent told [member="Cherry Grapier"], "It might be better if you calm down. No one here is looking for a fight just yet. Am I right?"

Brent looked at [member="Sadran Simitri"] and made sure she was still on board with just talking, and then hoped the other Mando wasn't to worried about the head kick the newcomer had tried to deliver towards him.

"Let's just play it cool and talk about this, and then we can all go from there alright? Let's just take it nice and slow..." Brent said to everyone as he holstered his pistol and waited to see everyones responses.

[member="Brent Warnel"]

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't let you guys die and this person was about to do a quick draw and I-I don't know, I also don't know anything about me, and I felt like I needed you guys alive" Cherry replied honestly "so if you don't mind I should get to runnin' " Cherry started to run away

Titan

"I wasn't going to harm them unless thet attacked me." Sol'yic told [member="Cherry Grapier"]. It took him a second, but he recognized [member="Sadran Simitri"], "Didn't you race at the last Boonta race on Tattooine, and have the big podracer?" He sheathed his lightsaber and said, "Why don't we go in a circle and state our names aand alliegence, that should stop anyone from killing each other. My name is Sol'yic Ramikad, please just call me Ramikad, and I'm with the Mandalorian Empire. I know you," he pointed to [member="Brent Warnel"], "Are with the United Clans, but nothing else."

OOC: Whoops thought I replied

Cherry stopped "oh, sorry, just a simple misunderstanding, I'm really sorry sir!" Cherry couldn't stop apologizing.

[member="Brent Warnel"]

Titan

"It's fine." Sol'yic said' "But would you mind answering my question?" He asked, "Or I will kill you, or maim you, severely." His face would remain entirely deadpan through out these words, but would become a smile after he had said them, "It wouldn't be anything personal, just business."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom