Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Brent's Crushgaunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image:
20140526_015351-1-1_med-2.jpeg
For this image, the blades that are attached to the knuckles are not on the armor ICly. The blades I will refer to are hidden in the armor itself on the top of the hand within a small crevice built inside the armor.

Image Source: http://mynocksden.com/_Media/20140526_015351-1-1_med-2.jpeg

Intent: Personal Crushgaunts for Brent Warnel
Development Thread: One Step Closer
Manufacturer: The Mandalorians
Affiliation: Brent Warnel
Modularity: It can be equipped with some outside wrist weapons. The gauntlets themselves cannot be changed at all.
Production: Unique

Material:
  • Micronized Beskar
  • Cortosis
  • Rudimentary Electronic parts
  • Zakkeg Hide
Classification: Crushgaunts/Armor
Weight: 4KG/Each
Quality: 10

Special Features: Being made of Beskar it is resistant to lightsabers and energy weapons. The blades themselves are cortosis, if a lightsaber is not protected against it, the cortosis has a chance to short-circuit the blade.

Strengths:
  • Enhanced Strength
  • Resistant to Lightsabers and other weapons
  • Hidden blades for hand to hand combat that are hidden in the top of the hand.
  • Able to link into Brent's HUD for enhanced accuracy with weapons
Weakness:
  • Not especially hardened to EMP pulses, the gauntlets electronics can be sabotaged. Making the retractable vibro-blades only deployable and retractable via manual means.
  • The crushgaunts are heavy, making Brent's movements slower than normal.
Description: Brent Warnels Crushgaunts were made to combat lightsaber wielding foes. They are durable and can withstand a lot of damage. They are thick and as such are heavy and a little unwieldy, making his movements somewhat slower, but making his strength exponentially stronger. They have retractable vibro-blades built into the gloves themselves. The blades are about 3 inches long and are made with Cortosis to combat lightsabers. The micronized Beskar that these gauntlets are made of allow the user to physically crush things in his grip that would otherwise be impossible. The gauntlets can have some wrist weapons attached to them but they cannot be altered in anyway.

They have electronics in them that help the user with accuracy and allow some weapons to be slaved to armor themselves via the gauntlets. But having sensitive electronics also allow the gauntlets electronics to be damaged and render the electronics and extra specialties they bring null. The vibro-blades would then have to be deployed and retracted manually. But the extra strength and other things the gauntlets are known for are not effected by this weakness.

<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br />-----<br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />Starwars Chaos:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br />------<br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

[member="Brent Warnel"]

Hello!

Before I continue reviewing this, there is the whole cortosis woven with beskar thing that I would like to changed. Blending of two restricted materials is not allowed.

That said, my suggestion would be having the blades only, the ones sticking out of the gauntlets, made out of cortosis while the gauntlet is the standard beskar crushgaunt.

Tag me when you do something about that and I will get on reviewing the rest of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom