Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on the Children of the Sword

Hazard said:
I'll go kill some kids for ya!
768851.gif

Enigma said:
[member="Silara"]
I'm with her. Seems I have an inferior sister to deal with.
Quin-Snyder-Angry-Look-GIF.gif

Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

You better hope Ven doesn't find out. There's no way in hell she'd be okay with any children getting hurt unless the child was some possessed Sith Lord or ultimate device of terror.
[member="Enigma"]

[member="Enigma"]
Aton: 13
Mira: 13
Lisette: 16
Youngsters. Don't care if two (or all three, if Aton is either A: hiding something, or B: is frequently a jerk) of them already bleed from where the sun don't shine once a month, they're still growing, still got a lot of life left to live. Lots of decisions to still make. Regardless of what Circe or Silara consider these three, if Ven found out that Circe tried to harm them... Let's just say that losing time in the sack will be the least of her concerns.
Iwillkillabitch.gif

*or at least hit a queen, break up with her, and take the child away. Darren's around 14 or 15 now, isn't he? A young adult now.

[member="Enigma"]
If Lisette's and adult, her bio needs to be updated. As for Darren, he was considered to be 14 about a month ago. He didn't age for the Netherworld event, so, no, he's not an adult.

But this isn't the place for this conversation.
Of course, there isn't much to talk about on the subject anyway. Ven's IC views mean that if Circe helps hunt down the kids and Ven finds out, there's going to be hell to pay. It's something that would have to be dealt with IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom