Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on the Children of the Sword

Name of Bounty: Bounty on the children of the Sword of the Jedi ([member="Aton Gyndar"], [member="Mira Gyndar"])
Name of Contractor: One Sith, specifically the Sith Lord Darth Vornskr (Dat's a me!)
Bounty Price & Conditions:

• 800,000c if brought in alive and unspoiled
  • 600,000c if dead, entire body is required for proof
Additional Info: I'm looking to deliver a blow to one of the backbone members of the Jedi Order of the Republic, [member="Aaralyn Gyndar"], by targeting her children. These individuals are to be considered dangerous regardless of their age or skill, and must be taken down with extreme caution coupled with incredible skill. Try to capture them or kill them if you like, but if they are slain I require the entire body as proof.

Happy hunting.

XOXO

Ehm, well...

Mom did say he was a grumpy guy. Maybe if someone cleaned his beard he might be nicer.

I have a feeling we will be alright [member="Aton Gyndar"], I mean who is dumb enough to do this?

*chuckles*

Oi, these two young'uns are with the Jedi Order. And as much as I usually don't care for forcies... I despise the harming of wee little ones.
Drapeam Nyx will be providing further resistance where she can. Even if the kids don't need it... if someone comes for them and Nyx finds out about it, she will personally beat the chite out of that hunter.
Because children are not to be harmed.

Silara said:
Let their hearts rot.
'Ya try to hurt these 'ere young'uns and Ah'm gonna wreck ya so hard yuh'll be blind, deaf, and mute!
In the meantime Ah'n just gonna glare at ya like me mum would.
This me mum:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-18189-1379468458-20.gif
This me pa:
2zrmauv.jpg
[member="Silara"]

*eyes [member="Reverance"]* eh, not sure about you...the whole one eye *tries to mimic* Yeah, no.

*blows up the comlink terminal* Pretty boring conversation anyways...

[member="Aton Gyndar"], WE'RE GOING TO HAVE COMPANY!

Is weird try'in ta write like Nyx 'ere talks. Her fake Corellian accent ain't exactly great.
But ah am perfectly serious 'bout this 'ere predicament. Any laddy or lassy try'in to hurt these young'uns gonna got to go through me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom