Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Chiasa Kritivaas

You know [member="Silara Kuhn"]... Other than the odd [member="Reverance"] remark I haven't heard much backing for your little crusade.. Not surprising considering until you tried to shelter my targets and put a bounty out on me I hadn't heard of you so you're clearly not that important..

Are you sure you even go here?

267330927851900395dH2fZvCOc_zpsiyhejvow.jpg

Geneviève Lasedri said:
I don't know. If c45,000,000 is purse money for Silara Kuhn, inflation must be atrocious.
I am married to the richest man in the galaxy, whom owns the second largest corporation to span it. While this isn't pocket change, it is not beyond my spending limits.

Chiasa Kritivaas said:
You know [member="Silara Kuhn"]... Other than the odd [member="Reverance"] remark I haven't heard much backing for your little crusade.. Not surprising considering until you tried to shelter my targets and put a bounty out on me I hadn't heard of you so you're clearly not that important..

Are you sure you even go here?
jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Add 25,000,000 to anyone who brings them to The Primeval for questioning. Note that the Sith will receive them afterwards and that reward will go to the original capturer.

So 70,000,000 alive in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom