Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Chiasa Kritivaas

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Going pretty good actually. Thank you for asking.

And it should be known: This is not an official OS bounty offer. Merely a personal one by @Silara. Please stop pretending that even a meager portion of the OS actually cares.

[member="Reverance"]

Hold up and lets take a look at this boyo. You tell me you all follow the Dark Lord who is your lord and Master and before whom all of you are gnats etc etc.

Then you tell me, hey, see this dude? He is the voice of the Dark Lord.

Then said voice repeatedly attacks my people.

Then the Dark Lords Wrath shows up, refuses to compromise, and breaks my table.

Shoulda sent [member="Darth Adekos"], at least that guy knows how to behave in public ;)

Maybe learn to diplomacy son. If not, don't be surprised when the other children don't want to play. We can't fit in the room past that massive Sith ego...

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

I think you should have learned to treat your actual allies with a bit more respect. And maybe I should have sent [member="Darth Adekos"], he seems more equipped to deal with mouthy Twi'leks than the Wrath of the Sith Lord. But in truth, should have just sent an acolyte. That would have fit the host a bit better, maybe one with a speech impediment.

Then, maybe you would have learned when to bow for fear of breaking.

Chiasa Kritivaas said:
Ravens bow to no one.
This is probably because their legs are thin and spindly. It makes doing so difficult. They can kind of just bend over though.

Red Ravens right now:
ravenflight.gif

CAW CAW MOTHERKARKERS. ALONE WE ARE STRONG, TOGETHER WE ARE... STRONKER

*wipes single bead of sweat off forehead*
Phew. Y'all are really good at joking IC banter. Had me worried.
Remind me not to tick you off IC. I don't know if my IC banter writing skill is high enough to compete.
[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom