Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Chiasa Kritivaas

Chiasa Kritivaas said:
Did hubby get tired of you already that your self confidence is so low?
Bounty raised to 45,000,000 credits. Not worth my time to personally go after this schutta, but anyone who wants credits - I'd rather her dead than alive. Alive will do, however.

Additional award of 15,000,000 credits for any facilities of the Red Ravens destroyed, 5,000,000 for raiding of their mines on Barab I, and 1,000,000 for any other red raven members killed or captured.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Silara Kuhn"]

OohBurn.gif

Would you like some ointment?

Silara Kuhn said:
Bounty raised to 45,000,000 credits. Not worth my time to personally go after this schutta, but anyone who wants credits - I'd rather her dead than alive. Alive will do, however.
Oh wow, 45 whole million? That would take me a whole... Hmm, 9 days of letting the slot machines run and not bothering with any other business.

You Sith and your small change. No no, tell me again how rich and important you are. ;)

This mildly IC bantering is some the funniest thing I've seen all day.
Granted, I've only been awake for two hours.

I might just have to go after this bounty with Azrael or Kraigmiir to get in on the action. Though the Mandalorians don't like the Sith... of course, last time I checked, they also hate the Ravens, so...
And a bounty is a bounty. Hmm...

Pomfrites von dorito sits in his hover chair staring at the bounty board, quietly figuring out the best way for him to get close to this 'Chiasa Kritivaas'. He keeps his eyes locked on the large number infront of him, while slowly moving down to his soda in his cup holder with his mouth. He places his lips upon the straw already filled with bitemarks from his previous sips, he stops as for a second before slowly sucking up the liquid through the thin plastic tube. Before long he has already emptied the cup, and a loud echo of him sucking in an empty cup is heard throughout the hollow hallway. A few bounty hunters turns and stares at the fat faced human, but Dorito didn't care. All he could think of now, was a possible way for him to get his hand on this amount of money. This was his big chance.. His moment.. No more should he consider how many money his mother send him each months everytime that he bought snacks.. No.. No more of that.. Ever..

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Now look. You only get the service you pay for darling.

If that's all the change you could scrounge up maybe you could go beg the Dark Lord for a raise, or see if your hubby will give you a little more pocket money. Have you been making sure his dinners are done on time?

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Thats 45 million and a vong saber thank you.

Which is chump change this one woman [member="Silara Kuhn"] managed to beg off her husband.

If this impresses you than clearly neither the Republic nor the Sith knows how to do business properly..

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Please, most of the good bounty hunters are mine anyway. These people really don't understand how a criminal empire works..
Until they can afford a price I can't match, they're not going to accomplish very much ;)

Although if this is just [member="Silara Kuhn"]s little temper tantrum as she said.. Maybe she can get the other Sith to pool their pennies with her.

Until then I'll just be waiting right here ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom