Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Chiasa Kritivaas

Subject: [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]
Reward: 45,000,000 credits alive; 45,000,000 credits dead.
Contractor: Darth Vitium
Additional Information: Subject is within the higher echelons of Red Raven hierarchy, is known to be arrogant to a fault, and relies heavily on others to protect themselves - evade detection from security and the target should be an easy mark.

Target: Red Raven Facilities, Companies Aligned with the Red Ravens, Buildings and Corporations within Red Raven territory.
Reward: 15,000,000 Cr per facility destroyed

Target: Red Raven Members and Allies
Reward: 1,000,000 Cr; Dead or Alive

What is that all? I would think the 'greatest power in the galaxy' could have afforded a little more. Ah well, I suppose you've spent it all on pre-dribbled candles and gold chalices to set the mood for your brooding.

I'll be right here, ready and waiting ;)

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]
This was made with personal funds. I can afford much more, but I only pay for what I deem an object is worth.

You've been weighed, and you have been found wanting, Miss Kritivaas.

Chiasa Kritivaas said:
[member="Akuma"]

Surely you didn't expect originality from an average Sith Lord? She sits about on Empress Teta and practices her lines in a mirror you know. Have to get the delivery just so.
Oh yes, a blind woman sitting in front of a mirror.

I get that a lot.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]
If I thought you were a threat I would have never wasted my time or credits putting money on your head.

But who am I to question someone who has seen so many wars and battles that they can speak down to the Voice of the Dark Lord as though she were but a worm?

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Guess which Criminal Organization isn't impressed by a man in a chair or the worms who have to speak for him?

Of course you're the one who made the worm comparison.. Aww, are your feelings showing through? Did, did the Dark Lord think nasty thoughts in your direction? Is that why you hide on Empress Teta? Did hubby get tired of you already that your self confidence is so low?

I personally never have that problem, but then again, the Ravens are free and not anyone's queen. More than I can say for the Sith ;)

Except [member="Darth Adekos"]. He has my approval. That man has class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom