Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Bounty Category System

Fair enough, but I counter with this: No single person can be running anything more than a minor faction can deploy; ie the maximum length of a the largest ship they can produce (1500m) why mentioned SSD when you already know that's not gonna happen. A minor faction handing out even a personal SD at 1500m should show how extreme the reward is that they would use their already limited materials and recourses to pay for the bounty. An artifact can be just as great in value as a 5000m ship to the right person.

Normally, ya know, Bounty Hunters are not roaming around in Star Destroyers to begin with as they normally lack the personnel to operate such a ship.

Edit: and you're wrong, if discussed with the major faction nearby a single faction or even person can have rights over the planet. It's happened before and still happens to this day. So again, legitimately, if discussed, they could.

As much as I enjoy this conversation (I do!), it may be straying a bit from the original suggestion: Categories of Reward for Bounty Hunters. I admit, I may have twisted a bit to take a crack at putting it into a Template for Staff to consider, but planetary economies and minor factions is an old conversation for another thread perhaps

The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner

Except only that Major is going to be on the map.

To use an example: If I start a minor faction named Generic Outer Rim Planet (GORP) Commonwealth and someone else makes Generic Outer Rim Planet Union and both claim to be the government of the planet Gorp, neither has a real claim and both are free to write their own narrative. Then OPA comes along and settles it by doing a dominion of the planet and then it's whatever OPA decides for the time that its in that influence cloud.

But, at the end of the day, in that scenario, it's OPA's planet and no one elses. The rest is just roleplay, which is whatever the thread authors want it to be. Only OPA's claim would be enforceable.

But noted that this is off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom