Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blowin on in from SWFans

So shout out to anyone formerly there (I know youre here Ilias Nytrau you can't hide from me) Might have noticed I kept the name of the account the same.

Anyway:
I occasionaly do stuff on the star wars rp so please don't burn me at the stake
I love fleeting and did a lot of it at Fans
I love doing R&D and I see you have a lot of that here yasssssssss
Occasionally I write like I'm on some loud bud but if you wait until the next morning I'll edit it to make sense.
When I say I like doing R&D I'm not kidding
Like really gimme ur ships
Pls

So thats a little about me. Looking forward to doing some writing

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Aaron Nomarr"]

Welcome to the Chaos - a great community, and a great place to RP!

Just shout if you need help to get started or find your way around!

Have fun, and enjoy yourself!

Told you [member="Tsavong Kraal"].. too slow.

[member="Aaron Nomarr"]

Curses, foiled again! Now if only we could convince the other 'Fans forumites to come join us... but glad to see you here, mate!

Now, the spiel...

Welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay here with us, but be warned... this place can be addictive!

That is all.

Ilias Nytrau said:
[member="Aaron Nomarr"]

Curses, foiled again! Now if only we could convince the other 'Fans forumites to come join us... but glad to see you here, mate!

Now, the spiel...

Welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay here with us, but be warned... this place can be addictive!

That is all.
Hehehehe.
Going to work on a character after I watch Return of the King with Mariko.

[member="Aaron Nomarr"] Well, well, well.

It's about time. Is Ogre still being a reclusive arsehat?

And yes, in case you don't recognize the name, this is Ket Limelight. One of the old guard. You may not know me, but I sure as hell know YOU. Mainly cause I keep tabs on Fans, still. Heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom