Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Blackout | ME Invasion of GA-held Yag'Dhul, Kiffu, Thyferra & Ukatis OOC

Elias Edo

Throwing Jalen here in to do some healer things and something something get dragged into a fight. Him and Cailen could team up.
432688430506442752.gif

Let’s do itttttt

We will either find a way, or make one.
Celt will definitely be here. Crazy at work so haven't had a chance to read the whole scroll so will hit someone up later, but keen on fighting on YagDul because it's a cool planet.
Let's do this.

U wanna fight Dima or take her out for Dinner? >D

Also, to any jedi who still need mando opponents, Domina is fighting Jasper Kai'el and of course is always willing to fight multiple opps if no one has a dance partner <3.

Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor if Gwyn is taken feel free to come give Domina a kiss with ur saber~ >:)
Thanks anyway!

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
The Moff Council of the Empire of the Lost, while not going so far as to declare open war on the GA, has decided to support the Mandalorian Enclave's by enabling forces and members from its IMPS PMC to join in on their side in this invasion! EOTL members feel free to post here now looking for partners and deciding which objectives you'd like to join!

I'll be bringing Alasdair Voland Alasdair Voland to Objective #3 with a fleet although I've not determined the size or composition yet if anyone would like to partner up to create a cool story :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom