Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beach Day [SJO, Allies, LS]

Celeste smiled as she listened to Stardust. “Ah, it sounds like you have quite a good support system.” She replied. Indeed, that was very important. Even for people that were not royalty. It was one of many reasons that she liked the Order, it was a very strong community. Celeste canted her head to the side slightly, as Stardust turned the question to her.

“I'm also an instructor. I see to the education of our younglings.” She nodded, “And I'm a healer, too. Along with the other members of the Silver Circle, I'm here to help those that come to Kashyyyk with bumps and bruises.”

She gave Coren a small nudge with her elbow, as if to punctuate her point.

“Ah,” She started, “This is my son, Atticus.” She said, ruffling the boy's brown hair. “Atticus, this is Master Starchaser, mommy's friend. And this nice lady is Queen Stardust.” She indicated each with a small gesture of her hand. The young boy said nothing, but he did give a shy wave.

But, a call in the distance made Celeste sit a bit straighter. Was someone in trouble?

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"], [member="Coren Starchaser"]

"Haaa.." Kahlil nervously began rubbing the back of his head once he realized [member="Auteme Denko-Durren"] was annoyed with him. Introducing people was usually pretty casual for him, but then again, she was just as much a stranger to him as she was to [member="Eenia Vahn"] . Ah well, at least they were being nice to each other. He took his spot beside Eenia, letting his hand fall back down beside him. For now, he was silent.

Neina Raethi

N

Wave after wave of heat made the golden haired woman pleased the fruity cocktail had ice in it. Each sip was a refreshing burst of cool that travelled the length of her spine in an incredibly satisfying way. She was much too invested in taking another refreshing gulp to notice Horus sneaking up behind her. A shriek of surprise left her throat, but it quickly quelled when she realised who the soothing baritone belonged too. 'You scared the kriff out of me, Horus.' Elyane whacked him softly in the center of his chest with her open palm. The action was both endearing and sweet, yet filled with a playful annoyance. Her fingers released the grip on the colourful slush with little coaxing. A grin replaced the surprised expression her face had held for the past minute. 'You're welcome.' Her sarcastic tone was followe by a giggle as the glass clunked down ontop of the bar once more.

The beginnings of a blush crept over her cheeks when he placed a hand on her shoulder, though the heat of the afternoon had warmed her face so much already that it was hard to tell. In response to his question Elyane turned in the swivelling barstool to face the beach. 'It's very different.' Elyane brought herself to chuckle at the joke, though part of her couldn't help but think it was rather sad that Illyria was missing out on something so beautiful. 'It really is incredible. I had no idea sand could be so.... clean?' One of her golden brows lofted slightly as she searched for the right word to describe it all. 'Either way, I think it's gorgeous. We should have come out here sooner.' Elyane lent back, pressing her elbows against the bar and stretching her torso out to meet the sweltering rays of sunshine. 'You never take me out anymore.' Elyane spoke as she offered him a rather teasing grin.

The waterfall of blone curls nodded eagerly to his statement about the Jedi. 'I have to be honest, I didn't even think Jedi had beach parties. Or drank alcohol...' Elyane rolled her eyes at herself, taking the straw in her mouth to take another sip. 'You hear so many stories, don't you? They're nothing like I would have expected. It's honestly a relief.' As she spoke her bright green eyes cast themselves over the stretch of sand infront of the bar. A fair few people had gathered now. Most, if not all, belonged to the SJO. In short time, Elyane's gaze drew back to her dear friend. 'You look different.' The bright green pearls scanned him over as slowly as they dared. While she did notice the muscle that had slowly been building his physique, and the stuble on his cheek that she had pointed out when they were reunited, Elyane wasn't talking about the physical changes. 'Happier.'

if they're watching anyways
The teenager took Eenia's hand, giving it a quick shake before pulling it back and clasping her hands behind her back. She glanced at Kahlil quietly before focusing back at Eenia, nodding at her question. "I haven't been around long, only about two weeks. Kahlil here tells me you're a Jedi?" Auteme hadn't actually had the chance to spend much time speaking to the Jedi here -- odd considering that she'd been staying in the temple, and furthermore because they fascinated her. A few steps more of curiosity -- and perhaps madness -- and she might be dissecting one...

But not right now. It was a beach party! There'd be time for it later.

[member="Eenia Vahn"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

The question made Eenia's brows loft, "Well, yes." she answered with a shrug of both of her shoulders. She still hadn't received a knighthood or anything, but still. "Being here only two weeks doesn't give you much time to have met very many people." Nia stated, though it was more an observation for herself than a statement made at the teen.

She glanced at Kahlil, and reached a hand out to touch him without even really thinking about it before her attention drifted back to Auteme. "Well if you don't think we'll cramp your style, you can loiter about with Kahlil and I today." she offered, smile back in place.

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"], [member="Auteme Denko-Durren"]

He smiled as he was listening to the conversation between Celeste and Stardust. Two very different people, he surmised. One a Ruler, the other a teacher, and here he was, the soldier. A trio of people from the different realms of the Force and the galaxy, really He knew that everyone had their role to play, but there were points where he wasn’t sure if one was doing it better than the rest. But really, not one of those thoughts that kept him up at night.

There were others that were much more fun.

But listening to the exchange was definitely something he found fascinating. He always had some story to tell. Fighting robots on a floating island, dropping tanks off, you know, the usual. Or doing his best to save Coruscant and Mon Calamari from the hands of the Sith.

Smiling as he was introduced, Coren nodded. “Hi Atticus, you can just call me Coren, no need to be… fancy about it.” He laughed. But that was right before he turned. Anyone around him would feel the way Coren was responded.

A call for help was a call for help. He looked at Celeste for a second before hopping to his feet. The Force was going to lead him out to the being dressed in… apparently the scuba gear. “Just a second everyone, seems someone went and got to drowning.” He wasn’t a lifeguard, but Starchsaer knew his way around water, was how you trained for Zero-G without going to vacuum.

Making his way to the water, he called out “Don’t panic.” To the struggling swimmer before wading into the water himself.

[member="Celeste Rigel"]
[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]
@A'Runda

if they're watching anyways
"Yeah, that's true," Auteme replied, nodding her head in agreement with Eenia's statement. She should try to take things slow -- meeting new people wasn't too difficult, but it isn't something to be rushed. Trust the will of the Force and all that neat stuff. But from her impression of these two, it'd definitely be good to meet a few more Jedi.

At the other girl's movement, Auteme blinked. She'd been right... maybe they wanted to be alone or something? She'd wait and see for now. Then her offer came, and the teenager gave a warm smile. "I've been loitering around the temple for a while now, so why not?" She let out a sweet laugh. "If it's not too much trouble, of course I'd love to have people to talk to."

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Eenia Vahn"]

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Seemed the grill was busy today as no sooner had [member="Caedyn Arenais"] explained what food he had ready did a few more members of the order arrive for their fill. The first being a cyborg called Kat is she remembered correctly one of the rangers. Thinking back she was unsure if the two had served together but her older sister Kiso had talked about the fellow cyborg a little, she seemed nice, though a little shy from what she could see. "Hello Kat, never thought I see you in that sort of outfit", the women almost always being in some military styled get up, "best come and get it while it's fresh and available, no telling how long it will last".

Wasting no more time Sukai quickly loaded her plate up with one of everything, looking for a nice palate of variety before something got 'sold' out, "I give all of them a 7/10 so far for smell and aroma, I can also still hear them sizzling a little, that's a nice sign". As her mouth watered preparing to take a bite yet another arrival greeted the group, this one definitely being new, she didn't even need to state she was a padawan for that to be known, once more Sukai giving a quick bow to the new member. "Well hello there [member="Sigyn Vanir"], I am Sukai'Ito Yumi, or just sky for short, but if you want to be formal I can go by Knight Yumi", she joked, finally taking a bite out of a sausage, savoring the juicy taste.

"Hmmhm, yes, very good, perfection".

[member="Kat Decoria"]

Sand.

He hated it.

Not because of the coarseness, or the fact that it got everywhere- but simply for the fact that it reminded him of the Red Tower. He hadn't partaken in many events with the Silver Jedi- and frankly, he was only beginning to come out of his shell. His basic had improved to the point of conversation, and he had found a few Jedi there who spoke Huttese, or better yet, Bocce.

Thal slowly stood up, rising from the shade of the tree above him. He glanced around, unwilling to remove his shirt. Not one to be ashamed of his physical prowess, Thal was more ashamed of the tattoos that he received at the Tower. Some of them by design, some of them by force. He slowly walked to the water, placing his feet into the crystal-clear water. It was remarkable how clear and beautiful it was.

The planet had seen many bad things- but this particular piece of scenery seemed indifferent to the struggle. Perhaps there was beauty in that, some message that he was unable to grasp at the time. He dug his toes into the soft sand underneath the water, and sat down at the water's edge. He crossed his arms, and leaned forward.

The sun, arguably, was starting to feel better. He hadn't experienced much of it, but he was starting to like it.

[member="Celeste Rigel"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

ahhh a teacher, I dont think I could teach a class full of well anyone hahaha I'm better with one on one work...actually bringing that up I need to bring my daughter around the jedi bit more you think I could bring her by when theres a lesson going on?

She looked down to the boy, offering a kind smile to him to him and chuckled as she was introduced

you can call me stardust, titles usual are used during official things least to me

A cry for help, stardust felt it as well looking to coren as she stood up and looked out among the beach...no one here...wait it was the water! She spotted the man having trouble swimming as she started moving over as well stoppimg at the waters edge as she remembered one thing

She herself barely knew how to swim

The guys back at the barracks had gone hard on him with their questions about the trip to Spira, together with a certain jedi healer. He had kept them short, though. As short as you could when a group of grunts started to fool around about women, weapons, training and the lot. He were glad of the high roof they had. Between their serious everyday life as rangers, fighting for whats good and getting your hands dirty, it worked as a security valve and made for a trustful bond. Bonds that were maintained thanks to days like this, with the different branches of the Silver Jedi Order and the Antarian Rangers could meet and have a great time away from work together.

Coming out from a small path that went through the woods from the Silver Rest to the beach, he were dressed in a half-buttoned, white shirt with rolled up sleves, a pair of shorts with a leaf pattern to it and simple beach sandals to go with it. Black shades protected from Kashyyyk's hot early-summer sun. He stopped by the treeline and glanced out over the fairly crowded beach. It was still big enough to make things feel familiar and inviting, not too much buzzle. His gaze made a halt when he recognized the well known honey-blonde hair of [member="Samara Raine"]. For quite some time now, he knew that she were special and they had taken the common next step in their relation back on Spira. He smiled softly and begun walking over to her from behind, intending to surprise her.

Nodding with a polite smile to the ones he passed, suddenly a call out for help were heard over the beach. He spotted someone he thought was [member="Coren Starchaser"] starting to wade out in the water to the persons aid. In his mind, there was realy no other option than the ranger on-leave to run over and offer his assistance to the jedi. He came up beside him as they headed for the man in need.

@A'Runda

"See, I said he was a good cook!" The teen beamed at her boyfriend as she leaned past him slightly, one finger flicking out as a burger floated of the grill, floating in the air, the juices dripping from it as she flicked another finger. A bun rose up into the air, splitting open as it did it's bed to emulation pacman swallowing the burger whole as it hung in the air. What followed was almost a ballet, leafs of lettuce, bottles of mustard and ketchup, onions and gherkins dancing through the air in a waltz conducted by the girl, as if they were attacked to her fingers by invisible strings, which wasn't far from the truth if she was entirely honest. "I'm honestly impressed that I didn't manage to burn down the entire camp trying to boil water."

Asaraa's lips curled up as she nodded at Sky, "You're not wrong, I really should learn," she admitted as she untangled herself from Caedyn as the burger floated over into her hands. "It's just...there's so much to learn and get your head around, I guess this is something that I never put too much importance on." As the girl took a breath she could smell the burger, her stomach rumbling in anticipation as she glanced down, flushing ever so slightly, "Maybe I should really look at learning soon if it means more things like this." Asaraa took a bite of her burger, her head tilted to the side thoughtfully as she swallowed, glancing back at Cae, "Fancy teaching me your ways oh wise and great chef?" The girl's blue eyes were twinkling with amusement as she twisted over, waving a hand at Kat as she approached, greeting her friend with a smile and a flourish of hte burger in her hands. "You should start with the burgers, seriously they're awesome!" Taking another bite the pink-haired Jedi twisted slightly, bowing her head at Sigyn, "Well, you're a step ahead of the rest of us there," she allowed with a laugh, "you'll have to show us sometime. Oh right, I'm Asaraa, I'm a knight with the order, well I mostly am, today I'm just here to have a little fun and you know, maybe work on a tan or something, you know letting our hair down."

[member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Kat Decoria"] | [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] | [member="Sigyn Vanir"]

When it raines, it pours.
His aura in the Force was unmistakable now as her beloved grew ever closer to the beach front. The two had seemingly bonded in more ways than one. The vibe the Jedi Healer got today was that the Tarisan was in a very good mood, which matched Samara's as well. She had missed him and looked forward to spending some time with the Antarian Ranger. Since their return from Spira, both had been busy with their respective duties for the Silver Jedi Order. It had been a good wait though with so many great moments from their shared vacation to remember and relive through dreams.

Suddenly there was a shift in the Force and the Knight's danger sense flared. Some one was in trouble and needed help... A panicked call for aid came.. The rip current had pulled an individual out deeper into the water and they were flailing their arms about. Jedi Master [member="Coren Starchaser"] was the first to respond, wading into the waves, then [member="Tyrell Caphey"], a ranger medic, ran past her towards the water's edge. It didn't surprise the Liann one bit that Ty would react that way. It was in the soldier's DNA to do so, plus he was a good swimmer.

Samara quickly jumped up and grabbed a lifebuoy that was mounted on a pole at the entrance to the beach area, then made her way to where the waves were breaking into the sand. As the two men were moving towards the troubled swimmer, she readied the orange ring, then tossed it out towards [member="A'Runda"] using a bit of telekinesis to direct the floatation device near him.

"Grab onto the ring!" Sam shouted and pointed.

The blonde had the end of the throw line in her hands in case the drowning victim needed to be pulled and/or guided back in to shore. Hopefully, the apparent Tusken would help himself a little before Ty and Coren got to him.

"Course. Nothin better then loitering around a beach with enough people would make us look less awkward at least." He smiled warmly to [member="Auteme Denko-Durren"] before giving [member="Eenia Vahn"] 's hand a gentle squeeze with his own. "So, Auteme. What brings you to the temple? Do you want to be a Jedi?" His gaze again fell on their companion, curious as to why she had been there, and why he hadn't seen her sooner.

Celeste blinked, looking from the water to [member="Coren Starchaser"] as he stood. She watched as he made his way to the water, with [member="Tyrell Caphey"] and [member="Samara Raine"] soon to follow. The figure flailing in the water looked panicked. As Celeste stood up and shielded her eyes from the sun, she was reminded of an incident that happened long ago.

A good friend, Valae, had nearly drown at the beach once. The Tatooine-born woman had never learned how to swim, and she'd jumped into the water on Arkas without even a thought. She shook her head, smiling. She'd been every luck that day, and this person in the water was lucky, too... there were several here ready and willing to jump in after him.

“Atti,” She said, giving her son a small pat. “Why don't you go join the others?”

Atticus nodded and went to join his fellow younglings as they built a sandcastle with Knight Marsh. Celeste glanced to [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"], “Quite a bit of excitement for our day at the beach...” She said, “But, it looks like they've got things under control.” Or so she hoped. Thanks to Knight Raine's quick thinking, there was also a flotation device in the water, guided gently towards the swimmer, [member="A'Runda"].

Now, they just needed to get him to shore.

For her own part, she didn't want to crowd those already working. And so, she stood by ready, just in case.

See with eyes unclouded by hate
A'Runda didn't really see who was responding, he was too much out of his element and was going into a panic because of it. He wasn't really drowning because of his breather. But it was still scary to the water born Tusken.

A wild mix of fierce splashing and unintentional force pushes kicked up far more water then any normal person could. Even though he wasn't that far out or deep, the roughness of the waves is what truly frightened him. He'd been in lush, and wet environments before, but this was something else to him.

Eventually he heard some voices referring to him and manged to turn around the face [member="Samara Raine"]. He saw the orange, float-able ring be tossed out to him. As it landed near him it floated over directly towards him as he unintentionally Force Pulled it to himself. However, once he grabbed onto it but still made things a bit worse for himself as he jumped through the ring and was floating with it, but he was upside down now. Being stuck with his legs poking through the ring, they kicked about in the air as he yelled to himself underwater from his own foolishness.

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

They did have a beach at the homestead Josh had built and they could go there pretty much any time they wanted. However, since Life Day, they had stayed on Kashyyyk to have Jason begin his training. Today was going to be a bit of a vacation for him and a day away from that. A chance for them to be like family.

Ra sat waiting for Josh to return with some food and was in thought. Thinking of the past few years and where she had come from, the changes that had happened with her and what had brought them on. Josh played the largest part of them and she smiled more to herself than anybody as she sat there thinking. Looking up and coming out of her memories when he came back, she took half of his load and set them on the blanket.

"Hopefully this will be a fun day. How is training going, Jason?"

Picking up one each, she started eating the hamburger and waited for his answer.

[member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

Looking around, he nodded, knowing Celeste and Stardust weren’t going to need to come. Hell, Coren could take the easy path, but then, how was the Tusken going to learn anything? He wasn’t. But the fact that he was maybe drowning wasn’t something Coren was just going to brush under the rug. And Atticus and Stardust were meeting, that was definitely interesting.

But when he approached the water, his clip hurrying a little bit. But he was quickly joined with two others, one who he recognized only in passing as a Ranger, and then the Jedi doctor. A life ring was thrown out and Starchaser nodded. Good, others were responding. That was something he was always going to hope for, Jedi running to the sounds of chaos.

He dove into the water, swimming out he shook his head. How did that happen? He sped up his swim and grabbed the life ring, working to right the Tusken, the Force trying to remove any fear and replace it with a calm, a trick he was ore used to using on the battlefield.

[member="Celeste Rigel"]
[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

@A’Runda
[member="Samara Raine"]
[member="Tyrell Caphey"]

[member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Celeste Rigel"]

She huffed, frowning a little to herself as she back up and smiled a little hoping to help improve her own mood

yeah, heh cant drown at a beach full of jedi right? And if you do well they git healers to help!

She chuckled and then let a breath out as she stood watching the scene unfold before her, a tusken trying to swim....kinda funny least to stardust but at the same time she cpuldnt imagine what the person was thinking

Having tossed the shirt aside on the shore, he dove in just after the jedi and they begun a hurried swim out to the victim in distress. They pushed on through the violent splashes of water he kicked up in his panic. Someone had to calm this tusken down and he realy hoped that the jedi would use some kind of magic on him.

He swam up on the opposite side of the flotation ring Sam had thrown out. Timing his grab with the jedi, they had to work decisively to turn the guy around from his upside down position, meanwhile watching out for his flailing arms so that he did not hit them unintentionally.

''We're here, buddy! Relax, you're floating!'' he called trying to get him out of his now unnecessary panic.

[member="Coren Starchaser"]
[member="Samara Raine"]
@A'Ronda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom