Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beach Day [SJO, Allies, LS]

Josh might not want to admit it, but she was the only mother his son had ever really known. In a way, she was surprised this was the first time he had truly made the verbal slip. There had been a few times in the past where he had started to call her that, but changed his mind. With the last part of her name sounding like ma, they had treated it like he was mispronouncing her name.

It was probably a good thing Jason ran into her and gave her a very large hug. Large for him at least, it brought a needed distraction and grounding for Ra. That single action prevented her from sending any sort of lash out in the direction of Kahlil. With her arms wrapped around Jason and her head resting on top of his, she gave the former sith a last look before turning it to Josh.

That flash of anger that had been in her eyes was gone, but it was replaced with some sadness.

"He was with the Sith when they took Vjun and Bast from me. Once again, they took from me something that..."

Letting out a sigh, she took a gulp and attempted to blink away the tears that were in her eyes.

"Vincent died that day. The old man had been with me for so long and now he's gone along with what I had built up within Bast. I haven't yet had the chance to do a ceremony of remembrance for him. Is that something that can be done?"

Unless Jason had pulled away from her, she kept her arms wrapped around him in the hug he had initiated.

[member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

It seemed Ra needed a distraction, and Jason's slip was just that. The revelation that the one to kill her companion and take Bast was Kahlil made him frown, but Josh nodded his head. He would have to have a word with her about it at some point. Especially regarding the likely reason why he had done so. But in the end, it was likely that she would need to sort it out with Kahlil herself. Still, Josh would step forward and wrap his arms around Ra as well, pulling her and Jason in tight.

"Hey... Hey, it's okay... I love you, and I'm here. Yeah, we'll do something, promise. We'll have a service when we get back to our home, alright?" He promised, running a hand through her hair as all he could try to do was just try to comfort her. "For now, let's try and enjoy ourselves. Its a nice day out, and we brought Jason here so he could enjoy the beach a bit."

He didn't want to remind her that much of the purpose of this was because Jason hadn't been home in months and he likely missed it, but he couldn't think of a better way for them to try and move on. There was nothing they could do about the Vincent situation at the immediate moment, dwelling on it would only hurt them all.

[member="Riamah"]

There was a wave of unease that swept through Eenia, and it caused her brow to crease and for her to frown very briefly. It made her uncomfortable, and with a quick glance around she seemed to be the only one affected by it. Which of course told her that it was personal trauma attempting to rear it's head.

"You'd definitely be right about that," she let out to [member="Auteme Denko-Durren"], "Everyone does something a little different. Just depends on who you are I suppose. However," she glanced up the beach and then back to the other girl. "I think I'll need to let Kahlil here give you anymore details. I've had enough of the beach and it's excitement for the day."

She offered Auteme a slight smile, "It was nice to meet you." she made sure to assure the other girl, and then she stepped away so that she could make her way off of the beach and back towards the Rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom