Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Battle of Chaldea (Jedi/GA, anyone else who wants to help demolish a planet)

After years of tensions between the native Chaldeans and foreign refugees, an army flying under the banner of the theocratic Chaldean Potentium has arrived with the intent to slaughter the residents of Calabiyau, a refugee city. Senator Alicio Organa Alicio Organa and Arlo Renard Arlo Renard have called the Jedi to assist with the emergency evacuation of civilians, but time is running out.

TL;DR If you are a Jedi writer who would like to rescue some civilians from purity-obsessed fanatics who have either cut themselves off from the Force or will be looking to cut you off from it, I will be posting a thread within the next couple of weeks (or possibly sooner, depends on the level of interest). I am also open to other shenanigans such as looting and murder.

Prizes include but are not limited to:
This thread does have a predetermined ending (the end of Chaldean civilization as we know it) and the planet will basically be destroyed, so I suggest you grab what you can while you still can. Please RSVP below if you are interested, and maybe get a partner or two.

P.S. No, the GA will not be responsible for Chaldea's destruction. Don't worry, you're not going to wind up in another war crimes situation, I promise.

Last edited:
Alasdair and his mother were refugees at one point so she and him have a soft spot for defending them so it'd be cool to help out. It would also give them a "clean" excuse to test out some new weaponry and soldiers :).

Anti Force Shenanigans always have my attention.

based

the Lilaste order might be willing to assist for a price, though if you want some conflict then the Dusate pirates most likely would take advantage and loot/ pillage the area

Bring whoever you want, the goal is to feth up the planet as much as possible. Maximize the property damage and steal everything you can carry.

Alliance Mando and team coming to assist if you folks are fine with that.

I don't like Mandos, but I will make an exception as long as you promise to destroy and pillage everything in your path.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Big Nick Big Nick Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Alasdair Voland Alasdair Voland As for the rest of you, I will tag you all when I post the thread. See you there.

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
Tough decision for sure but if it's property damage and pillaging that needs done then the Dusate pirates are the route to go, they need some credits in order to fund thier proxy war with the Lilaste order

I don't like Mandos, but I will make an exception as long as you promise to destroy and pillage everything in your path.

Well she is a member of the GA military and none of her comrades are Mando. Of course there will be no pillaging or full extermination from her. However, she won’t exactly be handing those zealots with kid gloves, especially with their threat to the innocent.

Let me put it this way. If they insist on murdering refugees such as children she won’t hesitate to kill the zealots doing or trying that so to protect the latter but if any zealot flees or surrenders she‘ll spare those ones.

But if you really don’t want a Mando involved I’ll understand and drop it and won’t bring up the subject again.

Last edited:
Well she is a member of the GA military and none of her comrades are Mando. Of course there will be no pillaging or full extermination from her. However, she won’t exactly be handing those zealots with kid gloves, especially with their threat to the innocent.

Let me put this way. If they insist on murdering refugees such as children she won’t hesitate to kill the zealots doing or trying that so to protect the latter but if any zealot flees or surrenders she‘ll spare those ones.

But if you really don’t want a Mando involved I’ll understand and drop it and won’t bring up the subject again.

Lol, I just personally dislike Mandos as a concept in Star Wars. I'm not going to begrudge or bar you from participating based on that though, especially if you're part of the GA.

And yes, the Chaldeans will be murdering the refugees. In fact, civilian death on a massive scale is predetermined for this story; there's no getting around it, so save who you can.

Are you sure? To be honest I kinda feel bad about this now. It wasn’t my intention to make anyone uncomfortable due to my character.

Out of respect and with no ill will my oc won’t be involved then. Farewell and hope you folks enjoy what sounds like a fun story coming up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom