Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bah Humbug! [ CIS Dominion of Y, 40 Hex ]

Objective1.png

Wearing: Dress | Honey Boo Prototype Combat Boots | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis
Wielding: 10 Czerka knivesHidden Wrist Blades
Tags: [member="Alessandra Creed"] [member="Adron Malvern"] | + Anyone who wishes to join

"Her name is Madalena Antares," Madalena replied to the Exarch. She was getting pretty tired of it by now. Mistakes happened, but there was little place in his tone to be able to play it stupid and think it was a mistake. He was being a butthole and doing it on purpose. She could feel the anger now carving its path. Good. Anger was better than pain. Pain would leave her wanting to cry, anger would at least have her looking for something to punch. Right not, Malvern's face sure looked punch-worthy.

Her attention returned to the Minister as she said the two, referring to Brayden and Faye, were joined at the hip. Madalena was so glad that she was angry right now, which was pretty much the only thing that kept the hurt from showing on her face. She'd tried to explain to her newly discovered uncle earlier that she supported the relationship, but he had taken it as though she'd assumed everything was about her, when it was not. All she wanted was for her brother to not be so distant, so mean to her. But this was not going to be festivities season in which she was going to get anything of what she wanted.

The Minister told her she ought to open her gift. Looking down at the perfectly wrapped box, Madalena wondered if she really should. If perhaps some things were better saved for the end. For a heartbeat, her fingers almost moved to pull on the ribbon. It drew her, to just pull on the red thing, let the plastic-fabric cascade in her touch until it revealed what lay hidden beneath it. To see what present there would be. Madalena never received any presents, not since her best friend handed her lightsabers as a gift, but that was so many years ago. This would, in essence, be the first gift she'd actually received in so long…

But the Minister spoke again and glowing green eyes rose, looking at her with interest. Drop by? What could the Minister of Commerce possibly want from her? As far as the Sithling knew, there was low to absolutely no interaction between the Commerce department and the Knights Obsidian, but sure, she supposed, she was on Geonosis almost all the time anyway when she wasn't on missions and-

"Antares," she corrected the crappy Exarch again, "And don't worry about it, Malvern, I rather spend my time around people who earn their position by actually working for it and not simply by accepting the Vicelord's prick up their buttholes for titles they do nothing with other than simply hold."

The pair left at the same time as Madalena turned around and walked away.

She was definitely developing a distaste for anything that had to do with Life Day.

Objective1.png

Wearing: XoXoXoXo
Tags: [member="Adron Malvern"]

She braced, both physically, and mentally.

His anger was immediate and severe. Alessandra had known, the moment the words left her lips, that her rejection would hit him like a landslide. She could feel the wave of fury, distrust, and beneath it all a pool of dark lit pain. Adron demanded to know what was wrong and the Minister remained silent. She didn’t know how to explain, how to tell him, when she’d only scarcely accepted it herself.

“I can’t marry you Adron. I can’t explain—“

The Exarch launched into a series of reasons. She wished it were so simple. Everything he said seemed to stoke the flame of his fury, winding him up, to the point where she actually took another step away from him. A new feeling slowly seeped into her bones. It was one she was wholly unfamiliar with. It was an emotion that she had never, ever, associated with Adron. The lights flickered. The newly repaired floor of the main hall of the Fortressa cracked and she backed away from it as fast as she could.

Looking at the deadened violet eyes that glared at her from the face of the man she loved brought the truth. Fear. She was afraid of him. It was heart-wrenching to realize that he was capable of displaying such hatred, such vitriol, in regards to her person. She knew it hurt. She knew he was furious. But this?

She felt the chain around her neck tighten as Adron took telekinetic hold of her kasha crystal and her hand flew out too late after it. “No!”, with her sudden response, also, came a lack of balance. The Minister had been very careful within the dining hall due to the foam on the floor, however, it still hadn’t dried on her shoes yet. Her footing went out from beneath her and time seemed to slow as everything seemed to tilt. She swallowed, once, and her body stopped in midair.

No choice. She had no choice.

Shaking hands went straight to the flat of her abdomen as she focused on righting herself. Her face felt hot. She wouldn’t realize that she was crying until tears rolled down her cheeks, stealing mascara as it went, leaving dark trails. It was too much. This secret, his anger, it was more than she could bare. Alessandra had been wholly unprepared for it. Having to utilize the Dark Side left her almost paralyzed. What was worse? Falling? Or invoking supernatural assistance?

Adron approached her again, very quickly, invading her personal space. His tone set something defensive off in her but there wasn’t anything she could do. He was Sith. Alessandra should have always anticipated his darkness, his corruption, but she had never dreamed his vehemence would be aimed in her direction. Never. “Give it back, Adron. Give it back—Right now.”

To her credit, her voice remained steady. The longer she went without the crystal the more her Force Signature would become apparent. The Minister could only suppress it so much on her own. It might have struck him as odd though, why she didn’t reach out with the same strength he held, and take it back. She was easily adept in telekinesis. He would have seen her use it dozens of times.

More and more, her presence would swell, and a nest of panic began to build itself beneath her heart. She backed up again, and this time, found her back flush with a wall. There was nowhere to go.

“Would you really do this?”, she murmured, dark eyes falling, and full of emotion she couldn’t begin to fathom. If he kept projecting this way they wouldn’t be alone in this hall for long. Anyone worth their salt would have felt that eruption of power like a geyser springing forth from nothing. “Look at yourself. I know it hurts…But that doesn’t mean I don’t love you. I will always love you.”

Her eyes turned back toward him. They were filled with hurt, but strong, in a way that signaled if he wanted to go down this road—She wouldn't let this go much further. If the aggression continued she wouldn’t be able to do anything, but, return fire or call for the Knights.

“Don’t make me fight you. Please, give it back.”

Alessandra did something that Adron was not so sure she was capable of. She… Shrank away from him? He had a bold temper that was well known. In fact, he was sure that Alessandra had heard of the Exarch's temper and she never seemed to bat an eye at it. His hand closed around the crystal necklace that she wore, keeping a tight grip on it while he stared at the small trinket. Alessandra valued this bobble, however it was not something amazing. Why was it now so important? She rushed forward to reclaim her crystal and only moments later Adron could see things going badly. The muck that had been painted over the Fortressa was caked on the bottom of her shoes and it was forcing her into a fall.

Ale!” He started, however before he could do anything she had used The Force to right herself. Her hand pressed into her abdomen and Adron peered at her searchingly. “Are you OK?” It was far from a heart-felt question, in fact his tone had not lost any of it's anger or agitation. However, no matter what the situation he could not ignore the fact things were wrong. Again, she wanted the damned crystal. His question still lingered in the air and her concern was with this damn trinket. Slowly his hand would slide open and he would hold it out to her. There was no reason to keep it. As he searched her he found no- wait. He looked to her, silently staring at her while his extension over the Force washed over her. Something was different. She was different. Her presence in the Force was bold and her thoughts were ablaze. Mostly hidden from him yet it was obvious everything was not right with her. In fact, a lot seemed wrong.

As she spoke he could see the tears that had been spilling from her eyes. There it was, in the pit of his gut he felt a deep pain. He should not feel pain, he should just keep being pissed, but it was too late. He loved her and that was not something even this would change. Once the crystal was returned to her he would take a step back and his eyes would calm. Still a deep shade of purple, yet not quite as vibrant as they had been.

Did she threaten him?

He exhaled, trying to keep his anger in check while shaking his head. “I hate secrets.” He hissed, running a hand through his hair. Perhaps a few more Grey strands were growing as they spoke. Seemed appropriate. The Exarch glanced down the hall, appreciating that no one had disturbed them just yet. Of course that would not last. He had drawn entirely too much attention to them, not to mention ruined the main spine of The Fortressa. Metus would certainly love that. Of course right now all Adron could think of was how many things were going wrong.

If you love me, marry me. What can be so complicated about that?!” Adron turned from her, cursing audibly before pinching the bridge of his nose.

Alessandra, I thought we could have something I lost a long time ago.” He said, his eyes peering at her. He was getting so tired of this story, so tired of his story. He clenched his hand into a fist and another, much smaller crack formed in the ground under his grip. He released his hand and stared at the woman he thought loved him. Was it a lie? What the hell could be making her so scared? Was it him?

I thought we could have a family.” He muttered, before stepping back with an exhausted expression. “This isn't making sense.” He muttered to himself. He felt himself wanting to lash out, wanting to hurt her. The pull of the Dark Side brought his angers to new heights. No matter the call he wouldn't heed it, he could not hurt her. Ever.

[member="Alessandra Creed"]

Objective1.png

Tags: [member="Adron Malvern"]

Beneath all the corruption he still cared. It was the only bright spot of this entire nightmare. Alessandra couldn’t sort what she was feeling naturally, versus, what was brought on by the Exarch seeming to trigger ever fear she had never known about. The Minister of Commerce did not back down from anything or anyone. But here, and now, with something so inestimable on the line she couldn’t help it. Everything, in seconds, had been turned upside down.

He almost sounded like himself when he asked if she was all right. Almost. If he was a ball of anger, distrust, and insufferable ego. Alessandra didn’t bother to respond. Instead, she waited for him to return the crystal. She could feel the cloaking slipping away with every passing moment. It wouldn’t be long before he realized the differences. He knew her. Adron knew how she felt, as she was, unhidden by the alchemized rock. The chocolate eyed woman could see that he was already trying to work it through.

When the crystal was finally within reach Alessandra took it quickly.

Some of the tightness in her shoulders dissipated, however, she was still far too tense. Careful hands reached up to wipe at the tops of her cheeks. Alessandra hated this. It wasn’t at all how she had imagined this conversation going. She thought she’d have a few more weeks, at least, to make preparations and form an argument. Essentially, the Minister needed a business plan. She hadn’t wanted to go into it half-cocked. It also wasn’t fair to agree to take Adron’s hand while he was still in the dark.

What if he didn’t want it? Refused it?

Alessandra had already made up her mind. Adron hissed about how he hated secrets and the typically composed woman felt a swell of guilt. At first, she’d remained silent because she wasn’t sure, but later on? Dread. She’d never been so terrified of losing something in her life.

“I know.”

Her words were miserable. The Exarch asked what could have been so complicated and once again, she remained mute, though it would be clear from her expression that she was only barely keeping it together. Just, barely. When he continued, she listened, but it wasn’t until he mentioned family that she saw a little light at the end of the tunnel. They’d never spoken of it before. Not truly.

Alessandra kept the crystal close to her heart while she rolled the words around in her head for a moment before responding. “You...”, she trailed off, swallowing hard, while trying to remain absolutely still. She was certain that if she tried to move away from the wall she’d been cornered in that her legs would refuse to hold her. “Want a family? With me?”

She was still guarded. Adron was still cracking the Fortressa all around them.

Carefully, the young woman breathed in, so that she could make a decision. They couldn’t continue like this. He would either hold onto it like a dog with a bone or he would get tired of waiting and leave. The thought of doing this alone…It was worse. Alessandra didn’t know how to do any of this. “Adron…”

“I don’t know how to say this. I’ve been trying. I just…I didn’t plan for it. I didn’t want you to find out like this. I thought we’d have more time…“

She paused, eyes flickering, as she let her head momentarily fall back against the wall. When Alessandra tilted her head back down again, she looked at the crystal in her hand, before she held it up and threw it back at the Exarch. It always pained her to give it away. It was the last line of defense. If he didn't believe her words, it wouldn't take long, before the Force filled in the blanks.

“I’m—“

Her words froze when she glanced over Adron’s shoulder. A thousand curses rang in her mind, but only one, escaped the typically eloquent woman. “Fething hell.”

[member="Darth Metus"].

Laughing softly, Allya gave Chika the most brilliant of smiles. Her freckled nose wrinkled a bit and shook her head. “My family....it's complicated. I love and respect my father, but he also brings me no amount of anger, rage, and frustration. So does most of my family. It's just the cost of being me.” She clenches an armored first, and relaxes. “However, I would say, I got to meet you because of it all, so it can't be all bad hmm? It's my pleasure to meet you Chika.”

“Vexia....it's well, its the name I use when I'm trying to not piggyback off the Vi'Dreya name. I want to create my own legacy, not just be part of his. You know?” Snickering, the small Mandalorian moved close, almost like she was talking conspiracy, but it was just gentle bantering. “I'm not the ruler of anything, but I am a Sith, and perhaps more importantly, I oversee a small Research and Development group, and just got tapped to become one of the Marshals.”

Gaaah! This girl was way too adorable and girly. It wasn't fair! Allya could never be that in a million years. But then again, did she really want to? Some days yes, some days no. Head tilted up to the ceiling, and she asks a question. “What is Tythe like? I heard it was destroyed long ago. How did you become the Viceroy for it?” The girl swayed side to side a bit, as she talked, and pulled her fluffy black cloak around her tighter. It was a strange thing, all that armor, all those weapons, and a fluffy black cloak wrapped around her, it looked quite fuzzy at second glance.

[member="Chikako Liona"]

[member="Rashae"] | @Allya Vi’dreya | [member="Amaya Cardei"] | [member="Alessandra Creed"] | [member="Adron Malvern"]​

Let the Past Die.

Only months ago, the Vicelord’s alabaster apprentice had urged her Master to release himself from the shackles of history. When their lives became intertwined, Darth Metus was a man enslaved to the countless paths of old. Death typically relieved the living of all perceived obligations - but in his case it only seemed to cement his woes. Within his chest beat the heart of a Mandalorian, for that was the world that had seen his first steps. Yet his identity and very name belonged to the Darkness. The two were always at odds with the other...and for a time, Darth Metus relented to the wisdom of his apprentice. He, after bearing witness to the folly of the Mandalorian Empire’s state of affairs, led his family on a path away from Manda’yaim. He let the Past Die.

Yet as his beloved daughter buried her armored form into his embrace, he felt a tug upon his heart that he had not hearkened to in so long. As she presented him with her gift - a ring bearing the Mandalorian insignia of their family, a silent longing made itself manifest. Darth Metus enclosed his fingers about the gift, relishing in the sensation of the cool metal upon his flesh. The token meant more to the Sith than he would ever be able to express, for numerous reasons. Chief among them was that it came from his child. Yet...it reminded him that he as more than the callous shell of midnight. He was more than a conqueror. He was more than a politician. There was still some shred of him that was tied to Manda’yaim, no matter how hard he tried to turn away from what he was.

I am proud that you are my father.

The little warrior admonished her sire with words that would forever remain etched upon his heart; and as a result, there was no end to the smile which seized his face. ”And I am proud to be your father, little one.” he responded, taking but a moment to slip the ring into place. ”These came out quite well. I dare say everyone in the family should have one; I’ll get you a list. And as for Al-” His words were cut off by the arrival of more lovely faces into the Fortressa’s Main Hall. Braving the madness of the day was [member="Amaya Cardei"] and her ever-growing family. Her husband, the twins, and the Sith’s favored grandson (though he would never admit it out loud) all walked in tandem beside her. For a moment, the Sith gaped at Isley the Younger - for time never seemed to stop for the youngling.

”You’re not intruding.” he said, beaming, before motioning towards Allya. ”In fact, you’ve come at just the right time. Amaya, this is your sister, Allya. Allya, Amaya.” Given how many half-siblings the Naboo noble had compliments of her sire, this shouldn’t have been a surprise at this point. However, it seemed as though the little warrior was not too interested in staying around for further introductions, as she politely excused herself and braved the foam as an exit. The Minister of Science, [member="Rashae"], briefly departed from their company as well in order to procure for herself a mug of hot cocoa. He could see her out of the corner of his eye whilst he stepped over to Isley the Younger and lowered himself to a squat, careful not to mess up his garments in the foam.

The boy practically dove into his grandfather’s arms and earned himself the bear hug of the century. The twins, much like any siblings, followed their elder brother - and fortunately the Sith’s arms were wide enough to squeeeeze them all. For a moment, Darth Metus was the epitome of happy, even in the face of how absurd the Hall looked at the moment. Yet life had a way of being a cold, cruel mistress. Life had this way about her where she would always sting a man’s cheek with an icy slap the moment he let his guard down. And if ever there was a place where Darth Metus deluded himself into lowering his awareness for just a second, it was here - amidst family, friends, and his closest allies aboard the mightiest vessel in his armada. Why should he fear any threats? Would they not all rally together to defeat it? Were they not all safe here?

He felt the Dark Side just a moment before the tremor.

And in that moment, Darth Metus’ embrace upon his precious grandchildren switched from joyful to defensive. Though the epicenter of the eruption was on the other side of the Hall and the totality of the risk to his younglings was slipping into foam bubbles...this should not have been happening here. And, once the tremor had subsided, the Sith reluctantly released his grandchildren and rose to his feet. ”I’m going to be right back all.” he murmured, before striding carefully past his family.

He wanted his mind to be playing tricks on him. He wanted more than anything for what he felt to be a delusion. For the Darkness was familiar - it was the very same that he had started to cultivate under his own tutelage. But why would his own Apprentice lose himself aboard their vessel. Each step drew the Sith Lord nearer to where [member="Adron Malvern"] and [member="Alessandra Creed"] stood. And as he moved ever closer, his sulfuric gaze surveyed the damage of the former Imperial’s outburst. More damage had been done to the Fortressa. Cracks had formed in numerous places, challenging the reinforced metals underneath their feet. If there was a glasteel port within arm’s reach, it would not have survived the outburst.

His grandchildren might not have survived the outburst.

Darth Metus spoke not a word. His offhand simply slid, casually, into his pants pocket whilst his dominant hand rested at his side. His fingers, slowly, flexed with purpose - and an unlearned man might interpret the movement as a nervous twitch. Yet Adron and his lover would know differently in the blink of an eye. The former Imperial, specifically, would be familiar with the sensation which erupted as a snap consequence for his action. His dominion over the Dark Side was made manifest - and the Exarch’s neck was forfeit. Telekinetic pressure would seize the man, attempting to constrict access to the precious oxygen his lungs desperately craved. Darth Metus wanted to do more. Every fiber in his being wanted to do more - but even in the midst of his Apprentice’s folly, there was a modicum of restraint. He would not rip his own Exarch to shreds in front of the whole of their nation...He would not extinguish this life in front of his kin.

For the moment.

”Have you lost all sense, Malphas.”

Objective1.png
Location: The Fortressa | Tags: [member="Alessandra Creed"] [member="Darth Metus"]
It seemed Alessandra was finally coming to a point of revelation when things yet again went down the opposite path they were supposed to travel. His lover let out a brief curse which caused Adron to arch a brow in confusion. It was not until the shadow fell over him that he realized the situation he was now in. The Dark Side of the Force wrapped around him ina constricting embrace. The air from his lungs began to flee as he was levitated off the ground and suspended a few inches into the air. His Master's scolding tone echoed through his mind and should have been the voice of reason, instead it was the straw to break the camel's back. His anger was reaching incredible heights and with it his command over The Dark Side grew. His hands flew to his throat and he eyed his master closely as he let out a single statemen. "...Release...Me." The words came in command yet he did not give his Master a chance to heed his warning.

The damage may have been done but he would not submit. Not in this state. He could have let out a powerful repulse to shatter the very foundations of the ship. However that would surely mean the death of everyone aboard, including the woman who stood behind him. Adron's hands closed into tight fists as he used The Force to peer into the grip that held him. Everything had a weakness, even his Master's grip was not indestructable. His hands flew from his neck and through his own command, he freed himself. His feet came back to the ground and air finally filled his lungs. He ran a hand over his throat, his amethyst eyes glowing with a vibrant rage. Adron's hands clenched into tight fists as he peered at the man before him. It was not often he challenged his Master or even stood against the man. Yet in this moment the Exarch was a sight different, his state of mind had changed. The Dark Side of The Force spilled from the Exarch and his eyes burned powerfully.

Every fiber of the Dark Lord's being wanted nothing more than to release his anger and hatred. To let it flow out through combat or any other relief he could find. The Dread Lord drank from his own anger as if it was a well that could never run empty. His senses felt vibrant, alive, ready. It was in these moments the truth of the Sith was revealed. One to embody the power and another to crave it. Adron had craved his Master's power and in doing so had significantly mutliplied his own. It was to the point where his senses were attuned to every being onthis vessel. Most especially he could sense his rage spilling out, his Master's silent storm preparing to come unleashed and what laid deepest in his thoughts was that he sensed....

Life.
Adron's eyes slowly bled back into the deep saphirre they held before his corruption took hold. Adron's face became contorted in confusion even as he gazed at his Master. He had felt this presence before, this feeling that was coming from behind him. Just like last time on Cularin. Adron turned from his Master, gazing at Alessandra searchingly. It took him a moment but when he finally looked past the woman and into her form in the Force, it became apparent. "You're pregnant?" He stated with a deep confusion. His steps were shallow and paced, born from something that the Sith Lord could not fathom. He did not know what to do. He was almost speechless as he outstretched his hand, pressing it softly into his lover's abdomen.

The Loop had begun to Turn.

There was no denying that the former Imperial had matured some degree in the Force over their time together. He had finally began to come into his own - and by the adoption of his Darth mantle, his training was indeed complete. But there was another measure by which Darth Malphas was weighed; and in this instance he was found wanting. Though he was was able, by the strength he had mustered, to evade the extended consequence of his Master’s grasp, that did not mean by any stretch that he held the mantle that mattered more than Sith or Darth. As the fury escalated the Serenno native forward, he proved that he lacked the trappings of a Man.

That was the difference in power between the Sith Lord and his intrepid protege. There were many ways that Darth Metus could think of extinguishing the existence of the former Imperial. By saber, by magick, by ordnance, or any combination therein. However, what inspired the constriction of his windpipe over any of those were the trappings of a Man within Darth Metus. A Man was able to discern, even in the midst of his mightiest fury. A Man could stare down a threat to all he cared about, and yet not endanger them further by unleashing the full extent of his power within a damaged vessel.

Yet as the Imperial pried the metaphorical fingers from about his neck, Darth Metus could feel that Malphas had no such restraint. He had made that much perfectly evident. He would kill everyone aboard the Fortressa. And amidst the inferno of the Vicelord’s own fury, the cogs moved in his mind, furiously contemplating the best way to put down his own Exarch without dispatching him - or killing everyone he rose to defend. But as sulfur glared into amethyst, the Exarch sensed something within his lover. Something which extinguished his wrath swifter than a downpour upon a wildfire. Disbelief seized his expression - and by all accounts a tender moment was shared between the Exarch and the Minister.

You’re pregnant? He uttered.

”You were an inch away from killing your unborn child.” came Darth Metus’ retort.

A tender moment between the lovers did nothing for the fury burning within the Sith’s stomach. And though his tongue was loose, he once again visited restraint upon his Apprentice. A singular thought would infect the Serenno native’s mind, compliments of his Master. A thought that he clearly had not taken into consideration for the totality of his outburst. A scene of cold. Of a broken Fortressa cast adrift in the vacuum of space. Of a deceased Alessandra, eyes wide and skin blacked by fire. And the one responsible was none other than the “man” who would become a father in nine months. This was a gift from his liege - a reminder that a man always takes into consideration what matters most; lest it be taken away by his own folly.

”We will continue this in My Quarters. Now.”
The demand excluded the mother-to-be.

[member="Adron Malvern"]

Objective1.png

Tags: [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Darth Metus"]

Everyone had a moment in their life where they wished the floor would open up and swallow them whole. Alessandra had that moment, twice over, at the sight of the Vicelord. The Minister of Commerce could feel the Dark Side move and the pit of her stomach bottomed out like a stone. She wanted to intervene, to stop this, but both men seemed hell-bent on being stubborn. She could feel a tension headache beginning, as if there wasn’t enough air in the room, and it only worsened when power crept through the hall.

“Please...[member="Darth Metus"]...”, she spoke, finally, as Adron tried to free himself from his Masters grasp. This was surreal. Everything was unraveling, falling apart, and why? Two, little words. One, unexpected, complication. Chocolate eyes would beseech the leader of the Confederacy as they never had before. She never asked for anything. Often, Alessandra was the one to deny him when it came to budgetary constraints. This was all new ground for her… “Let him go. It’s my fault—I’ll pay for the damages.”

Before she could even try and explain further the Exarch burst from the Vicelord’s hold. Her jaw tightened. The defiance he displayed was not something she expected to be taken lightly. The unfamiliar name that Metus had used in reference to Adron was worthy of note, but, hardly the top of her list when it came to current issues.

She stepped forward, the fabric of her lilac dress swaying, and willed both men to see reason. This was not happening. Alessandra could feel power swell in Adron like a building storm. She took a deep and fortifying breath. She knew what could have happened. She knew that the Exarch was dangerous when rational thought stole away like a thief in the night. “Adron—Don’t. If you love me…Don’t.”

It wasn’t the man she feared. It was the liquid power that thoughtlessly destroyed what it touched. She wasn’t afraid for herself. Alessandra could hold her own. Instead, she feared for the unborn child she carried. It didn’t matter that it was too small to have a heartbeat. It was still hers. Still, her baby.

She didn't know anything about the process. Not about limitations, injury, or how to protect it. The unknown elements, especially, for someone that always knew what to do, left her confused. Anxious.

Something, visibly, caused the dark-haired Malvern heir to pause and it certainly hadn’t been the imposing form of Darth Metus. The tepid nature of the Dark Side receded enough that she could think. When Adron closed the distance between them, hand outstretched, she didn’t move. To her credit, she held her ground, though chocolate orbs remained uncertain.

This was a new fear. A new pain.

Slowly, she nodded her head, and her gaze swept the floor. Alessandra wanted to explain. She wanted to share what she was thinking. She wanted her heart to stop breaking.

There wasn’t time.

The words that left the Vicelord hit her like daggers. To hear it put so plainly, so devoid of concern, or care… It left her with an emotion she could not name. “Go.”, she whispered quietly. In those moments she could barely look at Adron. She didn’t know what he was thinking and it hurt to try.

All she could feel was his unfathomable confusion.

A brief inclination of her head to the Vicelord signaled that she understood her place. That, truthfully, was all she knew.

Objective1.png
Location: The Fortressa | Tags: [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Alessandra Creed"]
His mind had been undefended, distracted when his Master pressed his will. The vision was brief but it was shocking and caused Adron to lose his breath. This too only succeeded in spiking his anger. If he had not been ready enough to fight his Master, now he was sure of it.

"Do you really think I would do that?! Take one second and think if she was actually in any danger, you idiot!" He called out as he spun back to his Master. Adron's hand opened and he exhaled before hearing Alessandra's words. Now she was wanting to dismiss this as well. Damn it this day was turning out to be a rollercoaster through hell. If things were not brought to some form of control now then this spiral would only continue. Sweeping his hand over his hair, replacing the few strands that had gone off course, Adron looked to his Master with an expression that may actually have held some humility. "You taught me the dangers of my power. I'm always protecting her, you know that." The words were bitter to the tongue. He should not have to explain himself, there was no reason for him to. When he glanced down the spine of The Fortressa he could see that his anger had caused a great deal of damage but even that had some level of control.

"Ask yourself a question. If I really let go do you think this ship would still be in one piece?" He eyed the Dark Lord closely before finally holding a hand up before his Master attempted to continue the argument. "The Fortressa will be fixed and I'll accept whatever punishment you feel is necessary. Anything past that has to be handled later, this takes precedence." It was obvious the Exarch had no intention of backing down. Vicelord or not, if Alessandra carried his child there was much they had to discuss and it could not wait.

It wasn't the tangible cost to the Fortressa which mattered to the Vicelord. It was the fact that more that just Alessandra had been put at risk. It was the fact that He was his Apprentice; and an Exarch at that. And the former Imperial's refusal to see or acknowledge what he had done was only pouring additional fuel on the pyre. Every word Malphas spat only tempted the Sith forward. Yet each time, he exercised restraint.

Take one second and think if she was actually in any danger...

For the moment, the Vicelord said nothing. Instead, he simply indicated the literal tree which had burst out of the Hall floor and then the cracks which had been formed by his outburst. This was as if to say "if you were paying attention, you wouldn't have telekinetically chat all over the place." He also indicated with one, sweeping motion of his arm that there were more souls in the room than just the Minister of Commerce - a fact that the Serenno native clearly was not regarding up until this point.

I'm always protecting her, you know that.

Darth Metus simply pointed at the woman's face. Stress. Fear. A cacophany of emotion bled from the Minister - even prior to the Vicelord stepping in. Is intimidation being protected? Fear? Is being the subject to telekinetic outbursts being protected? Once more, the Sith said nothing, leaving it to Malphas to answer his own questions.

If I really let go, do you think this ship would still be in one piece?

To this, the Sith simply nodded and pointed his thumb at himself. As if to say, "of course, because I am here. But it was only to the fourth and final proclamation that the Vicelord verbally responded.

"Is that your final word?"

[member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Alessandra Creed"]​

Under the Tree
Wearing: XXX
Tag: [member="Naedira Darcrath"]

Aiden had not wanted to recoil in the slightest. He had, in fact, wanted to simply exist in the moment, holding Naedira in his arms. To that end, at least, a part of his desire was actively being fulfilled. Gazing contentedly at the auburn-haired woman in his arms, the Viceroy listened to her statements. Though it did not show on his face, the Sith Lord struggled to find any ability to care about the woman's commitments for the remainder of the evening. In his mind he simply saw himself carrying Naedira away from...well...everything. The disturbing recurrence of this thought along with many others was a source for a modicum of mental distress in corners of his brain that had never truly been activated before the fateful day that Aiden's weighty presence was laid bare before Naedira. The day his entire being had simply reacted to the potential of her being damaged beyond repair.

Blinking slightly, the dark-skinned Sith pulled himself from his thoughts just as Naedira was finishing her statement about a training class. "I would be happy to accomp---" Aiden cut off his statement as his head snapped in the direction of a disturbance he sensed just beyond the entrance to the grand hall. Instinctively, the Sith Lord's arms loosened around Naedira as Aiden shifted his massive frame to face the direction in which he was facing. Silver-green eyes redirected almost immediately to the form of Darth Metus stalking towards the main corridor. A few things were true in that moment. Whatever was happening in the corridor, had nothing to do with Aiden.

Still.

The descendant of Endelaan arched a curious brow for half of a heartbeat before redirecting his attention to that which was important. Naedira. "My apologies." They were the only two words that Aiden managed to produce before the abrupt spreading of a massive presence to join that which was already filling the main corridor washed against the Sith Lord's mind. Allowing his arms to resume their previous location, Aiden allowed his body to press firmly against Naedira's once more. With the eyes of all those below likley on the disturbance in the main corridor, the first son of Cameron Centurion returned his full attention to the task at hand.

The large warrior never finished his previous statement. Instead, his lips returned to those of Naedira for a brief, passionate kiss. Rather than tempt fate of their collective lust and desire escalating in that very room, Aiden gently broke the embrace and angled his body such that they could walk side-by-side. A soft request escaped his lips. A Life Day wish, perhaps. "Let's get out of here."

Aiden was a man of simple needs.

[member="Helly Reyne"]

"Not much else I'm good at."

Drunken pessimism, maybe. It was of course just abrasive truthfulness as well: there wasn't much else Lirka was good at doing other than fighting and killing. Nowadays anyway.

"I don't care much for politics anymore: the Confederacy looks like they have a good thing going, gave me a sense of purpose, and so I crush their enemies.

Of course she never specified just who these enemies could be, Lirka was much prone to taking orders in their most violent interpretation. Few enemies were spared from her all consuming wrath.

She clasped her hands behind her back as Ally talked, it was nice to converse with a person of similar age, even if there background was vastly different from one another. "Well no family is perfect though complicated is definelty a word of use to describe it, but that is how Madalorians go do they not? After all it makes things more interesting I bet it would never get to boring around Metus and the others". So far just taking about it seemed to be quite intriguing, "and you to Vexia, their are not many people in the CIS I can talk with so casually, I am glad I came here today, I hope we can be close friends".

She leaned in a illtle as the Mando whispered, letting out a small chuckle, "well I can respect that choice, I myself wish a similar story And accomplishments though my own 'objectives' are linked to my family name, but more in the sense of restoring it". That and he fact she still did not remember much about her past, even with the amulet that witches gave her it would take more then 2 years to fully remember her entire childhood. She gave herself another mental head shake, focusing back onto the women in front, giving her a warm smile, "well I congradulate you on that accomplished, I hope it leads to great things".

The two seem to then enter some sort of staring contest, Chika cocking her head to the side in a query like manner, noting Ally's absence of speech. Was she thinking about something? It was hard to say with her visor down, but Chika couldn't help bur feel like an cute animal being gawked over by people. "Oh Tythe well it was stripped mined not destroyed, but ho-". Her sentence was never finished as the sudden wave or darkness and crashing sound erupted from the other side of the hall, Chika flinching a little in fear and stepping back from the display. She was unsure of what happened, only able to see Metus chocking Adron from this distance. "What on, why I that happening? What happened"?
[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

Smiling, she looked back at her father, sister, and nieces and nephews with affection. However, she still felt awkward in all this, like she was intruding on a more important person's right to be with Metus. Still, she knew she would create enough rings for everyone. Her father's smile had been nearly magical after all.

However, Allya wasn't regretting her choice. She was really enjoying talking to this girl. “Haha, it's interesting enough. They aren't often around. Most of the time its just my teachers, trainers and the like. But, I'm very proud of my father and all he has done. And well, I don't think I've ever talked to anyone like this. Well, there was one, a long time ago.” Her smile was a tad sad. Brown eyes came to rest fully on Chika, and the girl gave her a soft smile. “But it's nice, honestly. And I was hoping to meet more people from the Vice-royalty, so its like two birds with one boomerang.”

Her attention waned time to time, as she just gushed internally about making a friend with a princess. Frankly, her mind never actually understood that she was the daughter of the Vicelord, and that may be just as impressive to some people. Sadly, this time of playful banter and secrets came to an end. She felt it coming, and had her helmet on in a heart beat. Before Chika could even flinch, Allya was between her and the danger, an armored knight protecting the princess. The Songbird, her specially made blaster was out, and clicked over to a stun sonic blaster setting, and aimed right at Adron. Scanners were up in running, keeping track of everyone in the room, the best way to get Chika, her sister, and nieces and nephews out of the room if it came down to it was soon found.

She knew it would take time, even for her father to smash the Fortress with his power, just enough time to get everyone out, lower the blast doors, as they ran to the escape pods, and shuttles, while she assisted her father. However, it seemed Adron was soon calming down. However, not for a moment did her blaster waver, standing as the proud, and powerful sentinel, even if she had no way of truly over powering him with her force powers, she was simply without enough experience to close the gap between them, and she knew it. But by the force, she didn't care. She would stand with her father through fire and fury.

“It's okay Chika. We will keep you safe. It's just a disagreement between Sith. It's an occupational hazard when you are fueled by rage, and fury. It's like a fire. If let out of control it can destroy everything around it. However, when properly reigned in, it can warm, protect, comfort, and light the way for all those around it. I promise, you are perfectly safe.” Only when Adron seemed to calm, did her blaster lower, however, it wasn't put away, and her helmet never left her head, as she monitored every possible outcome of this. She understood her place: Protect. However, for the moment, that was to help stop any hysteria. Armored hand comes up, and her thumb literally boops Chika on the nose. “It's all fine. My father is here, and I'm here.” The confidence in her voice, even through the helmet filter, was absolute.

[member="Chikako Liona"]
[member="Darth Metus"]
[member="Adron Malvern"]

Mishel Kryze

M
Objective3.png
Mishel had gotten the little nod from her sister just fine. The forceborn mutt was just curious and wandered from corridor to corridor. Her nose mostly guided her, at least until something called out. She paused in her tracks and focused on this call, typically it meant finding another lightsaber crystal. In this case she wasn't sure if this was it or if it was something else, maybe it was just one of those things... Heartburn, maybe, except she generally didn't get it. Whatever it was, it meant going further into the Fortressa and that just wasn't something Mishel wanted to do. Instead, she began to make her way back to where her sister had been.

At least that was the plan.

The nagging feeling she was getting gnawed at her and so Mishel found the nearest lift and descended into the bowels of the ship. It was a little-known thing that the Fortressa did make things. It was certainly big enough to and that meant that Mishel's calling would lead her there. If she had known that what she was going to discover was going to be here beforehand. She would've planned better, or at last not have eaten so many brownies. She sent a small motion in the force, a touch to her sister. Here. Mishel shared a glimpse of what she saw, a mental image so that Alessandra could see where Mishel was.

[member="Alessandra Creed"]

wearing: xxx
w. Alwine Lechner

The blonde was surprised that Asher knew of Stewjon mead. It gave away the fact her origin was with the planet. Odd, Asher only remembered one of their peoples leaving with them, he was the lover to the nightmother. Asher scratched his chin as he drank another gulp of the tolerable mead. His smile turned to the woman as he sat the glass down.

“I was there that night when the Confederacy celebrated the liberation of the planet from the darkness that it’s leadership couldn’t expel. The mead was flowing heavily that night. I even managed to get the Nightmother so drunk that she could barely keep on her feet. She stumbled over this massively tall dude... went away with him that night... next thing I know he’s her lover. That’s how I know Stewjon mead.”

Katrine and others had told him he needed to get to know more people, so he could start with this woman. He offered a hand to shake and introduced himself oblivious to the dynamics surrounding the story he just told to the person he told it to.

“I am Asher Mossa... nice to meet you...”

Objective1.png
Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Asher Mossa"]

The pleasant expression left Alwine's face like water emptying out of a water tank as she stared at the man while he spoke of the events that had occurred on Stewjon. It was one thing to learn that the man standing before her had been there. Had been there while the Confederacy came to Stewjon, celebrated because something was vanquished, but then was part of all of those who left, leaving Stewjon the dangerous place that it was for the people who actually lived there. But on top of that… The way he referred to her brother…

The rage boiled beneath Alwine's skin and her wolf demanded to come out and lock its jaw around the man's neck. Alwine was grateful for her training. She held the wolf back, though if the man was any good with the Force he probably would have caught the whiffs of anger that came from her at hearing his words.

"That freakishly tall man is my brother," she said in a low voice, "and she took him away after that night, but left me and my other brother on the planet, even though she slept in our house, even though she was wrapped in our scent for hours. She wishes to rule the Lupines as their queen but she fails them at every turn. And then when you people left, you left so many people behind who were in need of help. The spirits that plagued Stewjon were nothing compared to the Lords of Stewjon themselves and the oppressive society that was permitted to run rampant, and the Confederacy did not care, did not even look. The Confederacy might have removed a few evil spirits, but the Confederacy failed Stewjon and its people."

Grabbing her mug, Alwine downed it in one smooth go before slamming it against the bar, demanding another one. Sure, she shook her hand. There was strength in her shake. She would not bow or bend or shy away from this man, despite his involvement in the atrocities that happened on Stewjon the night he was there.

"But certainly, I'm sure our mead was just great," Alwine said, still angry. As for her name, sure. She could give it. She was registered with the Confederacy and would be easy to discover anyway. "Alwine Lechner."

If someone was to look as the current scene in from of them most would suggest it was from cheesy holo film about the medieval era on some backwater world. In front of Chika stood a well armored person resembling a knight with a shorter and well dressed princess almost using them as cover due to the current outburst from across the hall. It was honestly a little embarrassing, though she wasn't complaining, it certainly proved Ally's statement on being a sword and shield for the people, the Echani's eye glimmering with awe at how steadfast she could be when the time called for it.

Thankfully nothing serious happened, a sense of strained calm coming over the entire room as Metus let go of the chock hold, Chika letting out her own sigh of relief, standing back up, placing her arms behind her back once more. "That was certainly unexpected, dangerous but also insightful", she said, her smile returning once more, looking at the women as she explained the whole thing. "Yes that is something I often see with Sith, they tend to fly off the handle to often when personal matters get out of hand, but eveything has its place, despite being quite the unsettling sight the galaxy needs those that use the dark side". "Though perhaps the CIS could do with a few Jedi and those of the ligh to help balance things out a little more, it would probably be a big help during certain events and issues".

Though keeping a small eye on the group on the far side of the hall Chika turned attention back to the armor warrior standing in front, "now back to out talk, you were asking about Tythe were you not". "Over all I chose it due to the fact it was a blank slate, such a planet would allow me to make a kingdom from sratch with no past problems of already existing ideal that could make things difficult". "That and the fact I am only 18 with memory lost and no previous governing skills, ruling a barren planet yet to have a population over 40000 makes the learning curve easier".

She let of another laugh, probably not the most noble reasoning to have to undertaking what some would call a mountainous task one could never accomplish within a lift time. "Funnily enough the planet was originally just put under the ruler ship of who ever became the Vicroy of Nelvaan since they were very close to one another, seemed that no one viewed the planet with any value, but not me". "I saw it as a chance to do something my mother wasn't able to do and by what I've accomplished so far I believe it was all worth it, for me and those fleeing wars from the core worlds". "If there is one thing Tythe has lots of it's room and empty houses for people to live in".

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

wearing: xxx
w. [member="Alwine Lechner"]

Okay so there was bad blood. Asher had not anticipated running into anything like that when he followed Katrine’s advice to get to know more people. He managed to upset the one person he made an attempt with. What were the odds? Slim! Still he managed to do it. It was a sign that he needed to just stick to his own method of remaining as much a recluse as he possibly could. That way he would not offend anyone.

He was there now, so he had to finish the conversation. Maybe he could salvage it?

“I’m sorry… I had no idea,” he said with a straight face and went back to his mug of mead.

There was a lot he could say, like there was no way Katrine was taking anyone anywhere after all the mead she had drunk, but he knew better. His mouth stayed quiet. He didn’t KNOW Gerwald, but he had been around enough in the past few months to know that Katrine didn’t make anyone do anything they didn’t already want to do. If Asher wanted to leave the Mandragora she would let him.

“The Confederacy was only asked to help with the darkness. From my understanding of how it all works anyway, they don’t impinge on the rights or system of the people there without cause. The Mandragora isn’t part of the Confederacy in that context, and I cannot justify what they did anymore than I can know your side of it. Even the Nightmother had to have permission from Metus before we raided Stewjon when it was discovered how they treated those they deemed witches.”

That was the truth otherwise the liberation would have taken place several days sooner, if not more. Asher had not been privy to the details of how it all came about, but he was glad that something was done about it.
Alwine had a strong opinion, and Asher was not going to wade into that topic any more than he needed to. He tapped the mug for a refill as he turned to look at Alwine.

“I did not mean to upset you, but the story was the story in a very abbreviated form. I do not socialize and prefer to remain in the shadows in all things. Others have told me that I need to try and take part in all of these things,” he said as he motioned his finger in a circular fashion around the room. “I am simply trying to be more outgoing and make friends.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom