Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bah Humbug! [ CIS Dominion of Y, 40 Hex ]

Objective1.png
Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Asher Mossa"]

He had no idea. Of course not. He just started speaking with random strangers and refer to her brother as a piece of meat and to the auflaque like she was a pinnacle of good poodoo. Alwine was briefly reminded why she was so selective with the people she chose to interact with. She did not avoid anyone, per se, but there were too many people who insisted on proving that they were not worth the time spent breathing in their vicinities. Or perhaps that way of thinking was the result of spending more than a little bit of time with the men of the lil' to'ryll solen.

"They don’t… impinge…" she repeated Asher’s words, pausing for a moment on that one. She had not heard that word before but she committed it to memory, working out the meaning from the context, and noting to look it up later to make sure she had it right, "only let worlds they claim under their space do as they wish to the people there. All take, no give."

And then he got to that last part… Permission…

It was the grace of luck that Alwine was standing nearby a chair. Her brother… He had not come to Stewjon after hearing she was in trouble. He waited to get permission first. How many days had that held him back? She had been suspicious before, about the forces with he and the auflaque had shown up with that night, but she had not dared ask. She had decided to drop it and preferred not to know, not to know how long he held back to gather people for something that he could have easily done on his own.

Gerwald had waited. For permission. To go to his sister.

Alwine sank into the chair that was behind her, her expression, usually so controlled despite her anger, now looking as though someone had kicked a puppy in the face.

No, she had not asked. She had never asked Gerwald. And they had toasted, to forgiving and moving on, and yet now once again she found out there was something he had kept from her, had not told her. Something that had been important, that had been crucial. And of course, Asher's words. It was not Gerwald that needed permission. It was the Nightmother. And he had waited with her.

Chocolate brown eyes moved to where the pair of them was, only to pull back almost immediately. Asher had said more words, but she had not listened.

Moving her gaze up, she knew she would not be able to conceal her feelings right in that moment. Instead she simply grabbed her mug and chugged the mead. "You are quite horrible at this," she commented dryly.

Objective1.png

Wearing: XoXoXoXo
Tags: [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Mishel Noren"]

Her skin felt like it had ants crawling all over it in little chaotic lines. Power. Anger. None of it her own. It filled the main hall like a smog and she couldn’t help but devour all of the negativity. Fear, hate, anger—Even her own selfish terror of something disturbing her child to be was pure fuel. Chocolate eyes had turned to dark pools, made to drown in, and filled with stars. While the Vicelord and the Minister argued amongst themselves, continuing to cause a scene, the Minister of Commerce had long ago reached her limit. “I am standing right here you know.”

They were arguing over her head as if she had suddenly become a child. Or, was that what men did, when they realized a woman was with child? Discounted their feelings? Their opinions?

Her typical no-nonsense attitude reared its ugly head like a ravenous Hydra. Surely, both men would recognize the cut-throat tone, and know, that the fear that had passed through her veins had mutated. It became an emotion that was much more manageable and user-friendly. As much as she held back, as much as she restrained herself, the same darkness, the same power would spill from her voice.

Alessandra would not destroy the Fortressa. She was neither willful enough, nor, foolish enough. But to destroy two men discussing her fate as if she hadn’t any say? That was a light lunch on a pleasure barge with scantily clad Zeltron’s bringing her prompt refills of Durindfire cocktails.

“It may not be his—but it is mine.”, she interrupted smoothly, clearly, as if her mascara wasn’t dodgy in the slightest. As if her eyes weren’t red. As if her heart weren’t torn in two. Was this what it was like to be a mother? To constantly have to split the heart between the wellbeing of the father and the child?

Misery.

“Thank you, Vicelord, for trying to help—you’re not. The danger has passed. Anything else should be handled behind closed doors. I will not have my personal life splashed across the holo-net and for the sake of our collective stability it should be the last thing either of you want.”

Alessandra brought up her wrist, accessed her holo-comm, and activated several droids to begin necessary repairs and to clean up the mess. The funds as promised for any replacement parts or materials would be reimbursed from her own accounts. [member="Darth Metus"] had stated that it wasn’t necessary but the Minister refused to let the nation pay for her failed domestic performance. “And, by the way, the mess in the dining hall is because your droids are defective. If you want to win any upcoming wars just drop off a few squadrons of B1 units. Specifically B1-0201 Blu and B1-0200 Ray. They were caught on the security strip. Take my economical advice and burn them so you can cut your losses early.”

Dark, endless eyes, focused on Adron next. She was silent for a long moment. Conflicted, full of things unspoken.

“...Mind your tongue, Exarch. He is not simply your Master and we have an audience. We can discuss this at a later time. Perhaps, when your rage has cooled.”

Her words couldn’t have been colder if she’d signed them into his forehead with a blast chiller. Alessandra had been placed on the spot in a way she didn’t know how to escape, other than, to remove herself from the situation entirely. Her hands parted, as if to clear the debris out of her way, but she thought better of it. Everything she did made her think twice. Drink? No. Use the force? No. Train? No. How could she hope to protect this child in all of this mayhem?

“Now, excuse me. My sister requires me and if you want the Fortressa to remain free from further damage it would be wise that I see to her needs.”

Leave it to Mishel to call for her at quite possibly the best of times. Was she using her sibling as an escape rope? Yes. One-Hundred Percent. As she passed Adron she took her necklace and wrapped it securely around her neck again. She wasn’t only hiding from him. Her parents didn’t know, her sister didn’t know, and none of her clients, coworkers, or business partners were any the wiser. She planned to keep it that way.

Once she made it down the lift she had managed to repair her makeup somewhat. She looked…Not herself. But, salvageable. “What’s wrong Mishel? Are you all right?”

Objective3.png
Wearing: XXX
Tag: [member="Aiden"]​

Was it appropriate to burrow into the arms of a Sith Lord in public?

Naedira wouldn’t go so far as to say it was an entirely indecent display of affection, however, it wouldn’t matter to the Dominus. On or off duty he expected the Knight’s to hold a certain professional standard. Consorting as they had, especially, occasionally on sanctioned missions would most definitely land her in some sort of hot water if her superiors found out. She dreaded the desk job that would await her for the next two months. Which would mean, by proxy, no [member="Aiden"] for two months.

She sucked in an unintentionally deep breath. The thought bothered her more than she cared to admit. What would he do when told he couldn't see or summon her?

Instead, leaning into him, she reached up to play with the ends of his hair that had fallen over his shoulder. It was surprisingly soft considering he seemed to let it do whatever the hell it wanted. It only took a partial glance at his eyes to know what he was thinking. It placed a light blush on her features anew but if he was trying to restrain himself; she’d not shatter that illusion. At least, not yet.

He seemed to be agreeing to accompany her to her training that evening, though, his words were minced by a sudden flare of the Force. It was hot, like the sun, and the Knight wrinkled her nose in exasperation. What now? Having so many powered people on one SSD was just asking for trouble. Feeling Aiden’s arms loosen from around her frame the auburn-haired woman had a similar response and leaned just a little to check the focus of the crowd below. Ever mindful of her responsibilities she prepared to page the Knights that were on service at the moment to handle the problem—but it seemed wholly unnecessary.

[member="Darth Metus"] was set to handle the issue. If he needed support he would call for it.

“Don’t apologize—”, Nae managed to get out, before she found herself wrapped up, and pinned securely to the silver-green eyes man. She wished she could bring herself to complain. She couldn’t. Nothing in her wanted to be anywhere at all, save, for exactly where she was. Lithe arms twined sweetly around Aiden’s neck when he leaned down, expecting a kiss, due to the long series of stolen moments they enjoyed. When he pulled away a soft sound of discontentment emanated from somewhere low in her throat. The edges of pale pink lips pulled down, disappointed, that she could still find air to breathe while he was so close.

It wasn’t enough. No matter how many times he kissed her—it was never enough.

Then, as if he read her mind, heart, or a combination of both he spoke the hidden words she needed to hear. To leave this little affair. It had been too long since they’d been able to properly greet one another. To remember. She could tell from the way she reacted to him, instantly, and without thought of who really might be watching. “Where would you like to go?”, her question was soft, teasing, while she tucked herself into his side.

“Your quarters or mine?”

His were larger, certainly, but Naedira was fairly sure that her own room was a little closer. It all depended on exactly how long the Viceroy wanted to wait and how long he wanted to stay uninterrupted. If her fellow Knights knew where to find her when she didn’t respond to her summons?

There might be quite a few knocks on the door that would need to be wholly ignored.

Under the Tree
Tag: [member="Naedira Darcrath"]

Conditioner.

Moisturizer.

While Aiden was, above all else, a warrior and creature of passion, he also recognized that self-care was a critical component of life. The rugged, gruff Sith did not subscribe to the reality that tending to one's hygiene or personal needs was beneath him. Sure, there were societies out there that did not place such a premium on such things, but Aiden was certainly a child of the galaxy. He had traveled to many places and immersed himself in many cultures. Throughout all of that, the Sith Warrior had certainly learned taking care of one's mind, body, and soul was a principal concept to being an effective warrior.

Those thoughts, however, never touched the Sith Lord's mind in the moment. As was becoming an increasingly commonplace reality, Aiden's mind rarely drifted from the woman wrapped in one of his arms. Stealing a brief glance in the alluring Knight's direction, the Viceroy allowed a thin smirk to settle over his features. "I'm technically not even supposed to be here." In that regard, Aiden merely meant that while his quarters were likely larger than those afforded to Naedira, they were temporary. For sure, nobody would come looking for either of them unless for some reason one of the Exarchs or the Vicelord decided to require his audience.

That just...would not be happening.

Abruptly, Aiden stopped and turned to face Naedira fully. "Not..." As he started, the dark-skinned Viceroy took a step forward, causing Naedira to have to take a step back towards the railing. "That..." Another step, the distance to the railing quickly evaporating. "I..." Following the final step, Aiden stepped in close to Naedira, allowing his hands to drift down to cup her buttocks. With a simple effort, he hefted the woman's feet free of the ground and balanced her just on top of the railing. "Even remotely..." Stepping in between her legs, Aiden reoriented his arms to provide the safety and security that he, honestly, always wanted Naedira to feel in his arms...his general presence. "Care where we get to spend our time together."

As if it were the only place they ever truly needed to be, Aiden's soft lips found Naedira's once more. Where the exchange had been brief before, the Sith Lord hid nothing of his desire and affection for Naedira this time. The door off of the mezzanine was but a few feet away, but it actually did not matter. Aiden never could wait to have Nae in his arms. Large arms snaked up the back of Naedira's body, one hand coming to cradle the back of her head gently.

Eventually, the need for fresh air to invade their shared space transitioned to a relative necessity. Slowly, the Sith Lord broke the kiss and raised his head just enough. A large, involuntary smile swept across his dark features in the wake of the cessation of their passionate kiss. "Better yet, we could just leave completely." Aiden's smile slowly transformed into a mischievous smirk. "You just let me handle the Dominus. He's family, after all."

What was a meeting between the two without further unraveling the messy mystery that was Aiden's deeply rooted family tree?

It took many minutes for the droid to get her hot chocolate correct. Rashae was a demanding woman as she required perfection and knew precisely what she wanted. Once she got the hot chocolate to the consistency, richness and level of chocolate she desired, she then looked at the growth that seemed to glisten like a life day tree. It was curious.

The geneticist went over to the tree rather she glided slowly to it as she took out a scalpel and a small vial from her little clutch purse that sparkled and dangled from her wrist. The scientist set down the box she picked up as she collected her sample. She meticulously took a sample from this sudden growth. She looked at it as what caused the sudden growth would be revealed when she got it in her lab. Not tonight but probably tomorrow. She retraced the scalpel and put it in her clutch along with the sample vial.

The glistening jewel of an Alderannean woman floated back towards Darth Metus and the rather large crowd that gathered around him. She caught the tail end of things it seemed. She inclined her head towards those that were there. The big hulking man (Aiden) and the other one that had features similar to Allya which means a relation to Darth Metus. There were children and the list continued. She would paint on a polite cold smile and incline her head to those there around him.

“Good evening. Happy Life Day. “ She would intone with not much emotion.

Rashae was very much closed off emotionally. The walls and barriers she had erected after Ardgal couldnt be found left a hole in the woman that filled with nothing but ice. There are two things that would melt that ice, her adopted children and her mother. Everyone else can go screw on a long pole. It perhaps even m ade her more efficient as she focused on her work and that only. These social engagements were tedious but necessary.

She clutched the box she picked up in her left hand and held the hot chocolate in the other hand. The raven hair was in an updo which made her long neck elegant and sleek as the lace of the dress she wore fit her like a glove. The grace she had walking on the balls of her feet seemed effortless. There was tension though between a dark man and Darth Metus it seemed and then he left. Leaving an awkward silence of a Doctor Lovous in unfamiliar territory.

“The hot chocolate is good.” She said in that velvet voice to those around.

[member="Darth Metus"] -- [member="Alessandra Creed"] -- [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] -- [member="Amaya Cardei"] -- [member="Adron Malvern"]

Allya tilts her head and looks at Chika, as she talked. Eyes look thoughtful for a moment, and her helmet comes back off, once the danger has passed, and her blaster gets put back away. Though, she was watchful, ready to react once more in a moment. “Oh, I am sure we do. Sith can get intense. I myself use Jedi Meditation techniques to help calm me when I get like that. It's a lot easier to get into that state than you would imagine. So much power, it courses through you, clouds your mind if its left to run completely free.”

Lost in thought a moment she nods. “Hmm. A blank slate isn't a bad thing. There are wonderful ways to teraform a planet, from bringing in more water using local comets, to creating domes. Many droids are quite good at planetary clean up as well. And I hear the Tythe system has a decent number of asteroids. So while the planet may have been devastated, it doesn't need to stay that way, and at least, can be made a place to launch mining expeditions. I believe it has another planet or two in the system as well?”

Tapping her cheek with that armored glove more, she nods. “It sounds like it has a lot of potential, besides.” Giving Chika the warmest, most lovely smile, the freckle faced, dark skinned girl just nods. “You don't need to remember who you are, to know where you are going. Maybe the youthful enthusiasm, and the clean slate of a mind, on the clean slate of a planet, can create something truly beautiful in time.”
[member="Chikako Liona"]

C O N C L U S I O N
Though born of automaton mischief, the spontaneous arbor was a sight that stirred the Life Day spirit. The Hot Cocoa flowed, the conversations moved, and for a moment there was genuine cheer. For some, this day would be remembered forever - both positively and negatively. New life was announced, as were all the challenges that came along with them.

But as for the mischievous Blu and Ray, their autonomous cousins did not cast a blind eye. Whilst the Dining Hall was blessed with a tremendous scene, recordings were being reviewed and scans undertaken in the labs below. The culprits, per the avid suggestion of the Minister of Commerce, would see themselves sentenced to the scrap heap.

And for those who claimed a "present" from under the tree, everyone turned a blind eye to keeping the ill-gotten gains. Merry Life Day to All, and to All a Good Night.

[member="Lirka Ka"]

"I never thought I'd care much for politics either," Helly admitted, feeling the familiar warm rush of alcohol coursing through her bloodstream. She closed her eyes and let the sensation wash over her as she spoke. "I make music. Always been my passion. A lot of what I used to write had an anti-war message, but that was before Coruscant was invaded. The things I saw that day changed me. And now here I am, wanting to be a part of something I used to despise."

She took another swig of her whiskey and extended a flat hand to Lirka to shake, adding, "I'm sure we'll see each other again, yeah? The Confederacy's only so big, after all."

Jedi teachings? Oh that could be a nice laugh "Wait but if you use Jedi teachings does that not make your more a grey Sith then an actual one"? She joked, pointing fun at such a fact. Though it was true a Sith didn't mean constantly being power hungry and always mad as many members in the nearby empire were, or regionally fanatic like the Ren, but even so using a method that their complete opposite order utilized did make it rather interesting. Was it possible to have grey Sith? she knew of light Sith, member who followed the teaching but rejected the dark side, but in this case, or her hypothesized one it would be a Sith that used the dark side by held light side teachings to keep them balanced.

Wow that was a long speal, kind of distracted her from the new questions posed by Ally. "Yes there are a good number of ways to rejuvenate the planet, funnily enough during one of the older CIS attempts another Echani took control of Tythe and the nearby worlds and attempted to teraform it". "He was successful but such a task would take too long and that small CIS fell before anything major could happen, in a sense I am following his foot steps and using the same methods". "Also yes it does have some nearby asteroids, a few must have crashed into the planet at some point due to the formation of some mountain rangers that seem a little to unnatural". It gave the planet some personality and a new iron deposit to mine. "The other planet though you mention, Nelvaan is ruled by Darth Tacius, and is the home of the Eternal Empire, very militaristic and quite authoritative", in other words a fascist dictatorship with very questionable ethics.

At the mention of her past though she had to shake her head, "I think I get what you are saying but I want to remember who I was, do you know what is is like to look over your mothers dead body and have no idea who they are, that is was the person who raised you". "... ah sorry it's just, it's not something I can really explain, but I want to know who I am, I want to uphold the promise I made my mother and those people, I don't just want to abandon those that trusted me and blame it on my amnesia, hell one of the reasons I chose to become a Viceroy was to one day return to Eshan and return my house back to it's rightful place". Though having a few tears welling up in her eyes Chikako's tone was firm and to the point, this was he goal and nothing would stop her.

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

Clipping her helmet once more to her belt, resting an arm on it, she laughed beautifully at Chika and shakes her head. “It's a common mistake, but there are no such things as Light Sith, Dark Sith, or Gray Sith, just Sith. The thing is, we share a common ancestry, and a code. This code, and what it means to each Sith differs very greatly, creating different combinations of people. You hear a lot about the galaxy conquering Sith, but so very rarely about the businessmen, or those who are chieftains, or the heads of local security forces. There are even those who are farmers. It's because of the nature of what it means to be Sith. Let me share my own thoughts.”
“Peace is a lie, there is only passion. This is the first line, for me it means, there is no such thing as true peace. We are creatures of passion, all of us, and we use any excuse to break peace, to control and destroy, or change. Passion is the natural state of being, and there is nothing wrong with this, its not a bad thing, it simply is. For me, I am a passion based Sith. I use strong emotions to fuel my power, it can be love, hate, desire, rage, anger, sadness, joy, happiness, and so on. I tend to avoid pain, suffering, and fear, as I feel these are weaker emotions, due to my Mandalorian upbringing. And I don't wish to cause them in others.”

“Next, through passion I gain strength. As I said, I use my passions, to fuel me, and I do not run away from them. Through strength, I gain power. Power is the ability to cause change, to protect, and destroy, to turn things for the better or worse. It's not a naturally negative thing, it can be so. But I, desire power to protect each citizen of the CIS and its what fuels my ambitions. Through power I gain victory. Victory is the end goal, for your desire to be realized, whatever it may be. Again, in my case, its to protect the citizens of the CIS, to make sure each child sleeps soundly without fear or worry.”

Tapping her head she smiles once more. “Through Victory my chains are broken. Everything that held me back vanishes. I gain the ability to overcome every obstacle, to become so much more than what I once was. Finally, the Force shall set me free. It goes back to the beginning. Passion and power. The force is what allows me to have the ability to overcome everything that is thrown at me. It takes me from being a Mandalorian, and allows me to be so much more. I am both Sith and Mandalorian, and by embracing both, I am becoming something greater than the sum of its parts. However. Power corrupts, this is the natural state of being. Anger consumes, and the negative emotions can overwhelm common sense. So, in my case, because I feel things so strongly, and that is my power, I tend to use a Jedi Meditation technique to calm myself during times I shouldn't unleash myself, it keeps everyone around me safe, and me able to live a fairly normal life over all.”

“Make sense? Besides, the light and dark...we call them the Lightside and Darkside, because they are just two ways of accessing the same Force. Just one is less controlled, and accesses more power than the other way, which is all about self control. By practicing one, but taking small pieces from the other, I feel like I've gained much more control over myself, and am able to do a better job at my chosen Desire.”

[member="Chikako Liona"]

"I never said I was any good at it," whatever it was.

Asher had not been a good conversationalist with anyone. He could count the interactions he had that were of a socially related context on one hand since his wife had and son had been killed. He just nodded as he stared at the glass of mead for a while. Asher was going to need a lot more of the horrible stuff.

"Look I am sorry... I really am just trying to get to know people. It hasn't been easy seeing as how I used to think I was cursed, and it is especially had let people in since losing my wife and son. So yeah, I am really bad at these kind of things. I saw you had mead... you mentioned Stewjon, and I tried to come up with something that could be a conversation piece. I completely failed."

He could not have known his failure to be empathetic was the reason for her foul mood. Asher knew nothing of the tension that existed between the siblings, and he had only made it worse. Asher had certainly stepped in it without even realizing it.

"Okay... maybe we can start over. My name is Asher Mossa... I am part of the Mandragora."

He was still bad at it.

[member="Alwine Lechner"]

Objective1.png
Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Asher Mossa"]

"If you wish to get to know people, you can begin by not endlessly talking about other people who you borderline worship, or describing others as little more than pieces of meat and offering gossip," Alwine said as she looked up from her seat, "even if that had not been my brother and the auflaque. The only sort of people who enjoy these things are people you do not want in the vicinity at all."

Taking a few sips from her mead, chocolate brown eyes now moved up to the man who was worse at socializing than she'd been at reading the day she left Stewjon.

"What do you mean, think you were cursed?" she asked, squinting her eyes as her naturally inquisitive nature took over, "how did you lose your wife and son?"

And then…

Mandragora.

The squint was different now. Very different. Potentially uncomfortable differently.

"Mandragora. Meaning claimed by spirits who by all rights should be dead. Meaning they are on you and hearing every word and deciding what to report back?"

Slowly her eyes started to dry up, the white gloves of the princess wiping away any stray moisture from her face as Ally started probably one of the strangest speech she had born witness to. Throughout the entire exchange she just looked at the Mandaloiran with a slightly confused face of interest, her hands going back to the neatly folded position in her front.

That wasn't to say it wasn't interesting, it was kind of interesting to here her thoughts on the Sith code and what is mean to her but at the end of the day the Sith came about due to hatred and the want for power. "I know the force is all one thing, I myself am a magic user which many see as very different way to utilize the power, but I think you yourself kind of just pointed out the flaws of your teaching and how you have to use the teachings of the Jedi to stay calm".

"I can understand the way that joy and happiness along with other emotions can be used as apart of the dark side and I believe in some cases people that do use those emotion have more control but it still requires quite the effort not to use others". "Basically what I am saying is that a code made by power hungry hate filled reject Jedi that then started a huge war the claimed billions of lives may not be the best code to follow". Her tone was joking but it still had some merit, the Sith didn't exactly have the best reputation.

"You know perhaps it is time that the code was altered a little, like how you have different Jedi orders that have variations of the code to make them more realistic, because from what I've seen all Sith Order follow the one universal code". It was just a suggestion but as long as the original code was always used and the majority of Sith were the types from the Empire nothing would change, there would always be only a few Sith like Ally that used their powers for good.

Objective3.png
Tag: [member="Aiden"]​

“As a Viceroy, I’m certain you can traverse the Fortressa as you please.”, she responded just loudly enough to be heard. Naedira knew what he was getting at, but, chose to tease him instead. Aiden was so incredibly long-lived, that often, she wondered if he would grow weary of her. He must have met all manner of females throughout the centuries. What would keep him at her side when everything was said and done? When the novelty and attraction cooled from a bonfire to lulling embers?

All relationships had that moment. It was a matter of priority after that. Of discovering whether or not the person they had invested themselves in, was truly worth, every bit of the investment.

When the Viceroy turned to face her, silver-green eyes bright, she thought she knew the answer to that quandary. It was too soon to speak about it. To consider it. But, in the deepest, darkest part of her heart…The notion of being without Aiden felt like it would eat her alive. She could feel the warring energies pressing against one another in the Main Hall but the presence of the man before her eclipsed all else. She reacted with him, moving backward on instinct, and her voice caught in her throat.

How did he do that? Manage to throw her off? She’d spent years learning to become precise. To control every aspect of her personality so that, rarely, was she caught off guard. Aiden did it all the time. Why was he so often, her haven, and also her undoing?

Luminous chestnut eyes widened when he lifted her and her arms slipped up, around his neck, whilst she tried to keep from letting a runaway blush crawl up her neck. With her back to the rest of the Dining Hall below, and all its guests, she tensed until Aiden’s arms moved around her. She was meant to be in the shadows. To observe and not be seen…This was different. Unsettling. Regardless, Naedira slowly relaxed, though she could still imagine what the Dominus would say if he saw her now. The tongue-lashing would burn her ears for weeks to come. “Aiden—“

His lips cut her off succinctly. As much as she knew this was inappropriate in the highest degree there was something about him that she couldn’t resist. A kiss, his taste, breathing his air…It pulled at her reservations, little by little, until she melted into him. His affections burned, like living fire, and she was more than content to become ash. Her fingers threaded into his hair of their own accord and she seemed almost startled when he broke away. She breathed, sweet air, and a small shiver ran down her spine.

Naedira could feel his smile, rather than immediately see it, and she took the moment to tighten her arms around him and tuck her face into his neck. She pressed a breathless kiss there while he suggested that they leave. Everything in her wanted to. Everything.

Then—A flash of proverbial cold water. Mention of Cardinal Vi’Dreya. Her form tensed and he would feel the word she didn’t say…Chit.

“I can’t leave my duties, even if, you are kin. You are a Viceroy…I’m just a Knight. Breaching protocol in every possible way. He will be…Furious.”

She had no idea the two were related in any way. Did that mean Aiden was also somehow related to Darth Metus? Slowly, she pulled back, and brushed her lips against his against out of habit. His mischievous expression was never lost on her. Instead, she pulled on the Force, and her eyes shimmered with a topaz hue. “But…You can have me. Till class begins.”, she telekinetically nudged him back, so that she could slide from the railing. It wouldn’t remove his arms from around her…

It wasn’t as if she intended it to. Instead, she leaned up, and tugged his face down by the beard. She’d never assumed that she would have enjoyed facial hair half as much as she did. But, he wore it well. Her kiss was soft, deliberately so, else they might not make it to a place where voyeurs wouldn’t get an eyeful. “My quarters, then.”, she murmured, before pulling away, her fingers catching his so she could pull him along. Nothing in her wanted to break contact.

Nothing at all.

“If you can behave long enough to get there.”

If was the operative word. If.

Allya laughs and shrugs. “Maybe it isn't! But there are plenty of times the Jedi have caused massive wars, or their inaction lead to the massacre of entire planets. I don't think there is any good way of doing it yet. But, I don't think its the code that is wrong. I think its what people want power for that is the problem. Its the core of our beliefs.” She reaches out and boops the adorable princess' nose, giggling. “Ahhh, hmm.” Eyes look around the room and she smiles warmly. “It may be time for changes, but I think, even that will take a person with great strength and power, so, my desire remains. It proves I am still Sith. Just an odd ones.”

Gesturing around. “It's beginning to get late, but I really enjoyed getting to know you, and would love to see you more. Hmmm....think I could come to your planet to come visit? There may not be a lot to see, but it sounds fun. Besides, I've never been there, and I like seeing new places.” The dark skinned girl gave Chika a big, sheepish grin, eyes sparkling. Oh it was clear, she was basically trying to just get permission to come over and visit.

“And if you want, I can um, give you my holo-frequency?” Head tilts in a curious manner, as she awaits the answer from the white haired regal girl.

[member="Chikako Liona"]

"Ture but they tend to avoid it and half the time its an accident, rarely do you see a Jedi force invade a planet with the sole purpose of eradicating all life and enslaving the rest to toil away and die in a mine". Half the time she heard people criticize the Jedi they always pick out the exact same rare events from thousands of years ago, kind of a mute point all things considered in her mind. "Also wasn't it people who were power hungry that started the Sith movement anyways? like some rouge Je'daii what wanted to use their power for personal gain"?

She held a finger up to her mouth in a pondering way, not entirety sure if what she aid was correct, though having to reel back from the sudden nose boop, a small giggle escaping the princess. "Well if anyone can change it it's the CIS true things like 'that' may be a little shaky, but you are defiantly a Sith that is in the right, who know perhaps you will come to make your own order one day and make a new Sith, one that does well". She gave Ally a warm smile before looking around at the current crowd, one which was starting to dwindle away.

"Well yes I suppose I best be going myself, my guards may start to worry hee hee",the princess rubbing the back of her head in a childlike manner before being aske about a holo number. "I'd certainly love to have you over, here call me anytime I can make arrangements if need be", with no hesitation Chikako handed the older Sith lady her contact details. "I look forward to talking with you again".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom