Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Back to Onderon

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
Outfit: Factory Link
Lightsabers: Link!
Tag: Kain Aldore Kain Aldore
Valery smiled at his comment but before he could step away, she looked over and spoke up again, "Hey Kain, one moment," she waited for him to turn around and stepped over to offer him a small data chip, "My personal comm frequency. If you ever need help again, you can reach me there, and I'll let you know if I need help, too."
It was an easy way to stay in touch somewhat, and even if she took care of the parasite without his help, there was always the chance to work together again in the future.
"Just... don't feel like you owe me anything, okay? You can help me as a friend if you'd like, but I don't want you to do anything because you feel like you have to." Valery offered him one last smile before she'd finally let him turn to head back into his cockpit. She planned to find her way back to her room, and in the upcoming days, the search for an answer to her own problems was going to continue.
n0m34qi.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom