Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Back into the war stories

After a long series of threads that focused a lot more on social things following the death of her husband, I want to get Valery back into her role as the Sword and do some stuff related to the war and leadership for her. From small skirmishes to special operations or battlefield shenanigans, I'm interested in all of it.

If you got a Jedi or want to write opposition, let me know! I can set up private threads with you, but it can also grow into something bigger or public if there's interest in it.

Regular threads are still welcomed too if you want guidance for your troubled Jedi or need Val for something else.

7f5.gif

Ok I offer big hungry wound, and pack of enemies for you, and I receive tasty Sword snack…. Ok deal?
I'll give you a poke to coordinate something a little bigger if you'd like.

Iris Arani Iris Arani Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Shem Spinner Shem Spinner Jand Talo Jand Talo Rakaan Horne Rakaan Horne Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren Shai Maji Shai Maji Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf Bayaz Bayaz If you guys are down to all work together with Val in a big thread, I'll get something going~

If you prefer a private story, feel free to poke as well! Some of you in the LFG seemed to wanna do that, so that's no problem.

And if others want to still jump in or offer opposition or whatever, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom