Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Axile Volzap

Axile Volzap

b4d80793e1e0d4bca04d6467fcf3d6d5--star-wars-characters-star-wars-art.jpg

NAME: Axile Volzap
FACTION: Confederacy of Independent Systems
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5'11
WEIGHT: 180lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Black
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

• Bad Name: Being born with the name Axile Volzap isn't something to be proud of and has been the reason why Axile has been in as many fights as he has in life.
  • Weak: Axile can be easily overpowered in a fight.
  • Fast: Axile is very fast and he has to be because he doesn't do well in straight up fights.
  • Smart: Axile is smart and tries to use his brains rather than his brawn when it comes to fighting.

SHIP:

Not yet.

BIOGRAPHY:

Axile was born on the planet Naboo in the city Theed. He lost his family in the old wars and was raised in an orphanage. When he became of age he joined the Confederacy of Independent Systems because he believed in their cause of freedom and wanted to help others be free as well. He didn't like the fact that the Galaxy was full of war and wanted to do something about this so joining the Confederacy was the best way to start doing this. He joined the Obsidian Order and became a Master before his 30s.

KILLS:

I haven't killed anybody and I hope I won't have too.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

I am not a bounty hunter.

ROLE-PLAYS:

Faction - Purifying Light | The Knights Obsidian | Star Wars RP
Faction - Ballad of Shiraya: Crowning A Queen | CIS | Page 5 | Star Wars RP
Junction - Red Red Wine | [FO] Empty Hex W of Dosuun + [CIS] Ichtor 8 | Star Wars RP
Faction - Crown of Thorns || Knights Obsidian | Star Wars RP
Private - A New Line of Work | Star Wars RP
Private - To Be A Sith | Star Wars RP
Private - Axile and Rose
Private - Meeting Lirka Ka

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom